Fiat 500f and 2CV Championship Prizes Awarded (Finished)

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 747 comments
  • 44,460 views

What would you like to see


  • Total voters
    15


Poor old Jammys car has seen better days.



Very close into chicane as well :(

 
We had many racers yesterday it was fun.
We started an hour was this because of motogp?
Which track is next?
 
We had many racers yesterday it was fun.
We started an hour was this because of motogp?
Which track is next?

We started at 7pm gmt as usual, you might be getting confused due to British summertime where are clocks go forward 1hr. The next race is Indy oval in the 2CV, so that should be some fun 2cv Nascar.
 
Last edited:
Oh yea, I dont know about british summer times :(
 
I'll pass those two 2CV races and i'll join only to Fiat Nurburgring race.

Pour car :( Feel sorry for it. I have to take to garage and rebuild it for Nurburgring.
 
:nervous:
I'll pass those two 2CV races and i'll join only to Fiat Nurburgring race.

Pour car :( Feel sorry for it. I have to take to garage and rebuild it for Nurburgring.

Looks like you have been banger racing in it, it would be good on gt5 if cars kept damage on till repair, I'd love to race in something looking rough and battle scarred. Why you missing 2cv races? Do you not enjoy them so much?

What cars would you rather see.
 
I have other races and i have to practice for them a lot. Indy and Sarthe with 2CV no thanks.
 
Ok, who's racing this week?
 
sorry i won't be there
 
I'm racing if nothing unexpected comes up. One question, are we alowed to cut the white line after the start/finish left bend?
 
Depends whether pens let you
 
I will most likely not be there due to a new member of the family arriving yesterday.
 
How many people are actually racing then, that's 4 I know of not being able to make it:
Jammy
Rossy
Ace
Spongeinside

If we haven't enough we will postpone this week, can I just ask a serious question. Is it because its a 2cv race??? I know obviously know some people are genuinely busy.

One thing I have mentioned, what cars do everyone want for next series?
VW golf RM
Cappuccino RM
Fiats? They've been wicked

This series is ready for expansion, and its your suggestions that'll make all the difference. We are listening so tell us what you want, as we really want everyones input.
 
Last edited:
Listen guys I may postpone the race if more people drop out or we have other issues then the race will take place next week. I will let everybody know tomorrow.
 
I will race tonight for sure
Fiats should be there for next series please
 
My vote goes to VW.
 
Right that is 3 people. Who can race.
 
Maybe we can do some testing in the proposed cars if we are not racing the 2cv.
 
Certainly not racing with 3
 
OK guys I will be canceling the race today, its your decision, we can race this track next week or move on to the next race. But i think it would be better to skip this race.

On another note how about racing rover minis 1.3 1991 there fun stock on comfort tires or slightly tuned, and there in the OCD at the moment. If we designed some cart tracks which have been designed to create fun and fair racing, I think it would be a blast.
 
Last edited:
Same race next week
 






My suggestions.
 
Just to let everyone know, the next race will be La Sarth instead of Indy. So get ready for 1hr of racing with time and weather.
 
Just found the series, sounds cool and funny.
Will there be a season 2 ? If yes, when to start approximately ?

Regards, Freddy
 
Hey whiskyecho, please put your details into the entry form page 1. Yes there will be another series after this. Make sure you join the up and coming races so that you can see how we go about everything. Once this championship is over we will open another discussion forum to discuss the next series. Some suggestions have been made above.

Enjoy :-) also add me or coxbox on psn.

Also check out our photo albums as it shows some great action.



 
Last edited:
Just found the series, sounds cool and funny.
Will there be a season 2 ? If yes, when to start approximately ?

Regards, Freddy

Hello just got your FR welcome.
 
Sorry have gone a bit mental with pics on this page
 
Back