Film Quote Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter FastEddie12
  • 260 comments
  • 9,196 views
live4speed
Ferris Buellers day off?

There are no Burned men in the version of "Ferris Buellers day off" I've seen ;)
 
Flerbizky
There are no Burned men in the version of "Ferris Buellers day off" I've seen ;)
I know it was just you other post, Class ?... Anyone ?... Class ?... Bueller ?... Bueller ?... Anyone ?... made me think of that.
 
Come on people - Someone HAS to have seen this movie ;)
 
FastEddie12
No, sorry. :banghead: Astound us..

It's from 1997 - It's a cartoon adaptation and it has a clown in it.
 
FastEddie12
Did The Simpsons do a movie??? I missed that...

Nope...

Another one from the very same movie -

"You don't quit us son - We're not the US Postal Service"....

Keep thinking boys and girls :D
 
VenomFX220

CorrectaMUNDO ! :D

And should I add - - - Effing Finally :D
 
FastEddie12
Never heard of Spawn.. Any good?

I love it.. It's a Todd McFarlane adaptation. The only reason I thought of that quote is because I watched my old LD version of the movie the night before.. So IMHO it's very watchable...

Venoms' quote is gonna own btw... ;)
 
VenomFX220
I'll make this very easy, for now.... (2001)

"kiss my shoe..."
I was going to say "XXX," but that came out in 2002. But, "Fast and the Furious" came out in 2001. So, FatF it is. I remember it was a cheesy line in one of Vin's cheesy movies, but couldn't remember which one. I had to look up the dates of those movies. Is that allowed? If not, go again.
 
Solid Lifters
I had to look up the dates of those movies. Is that allowed? If not, go again.

All's fair in love and war. But we'll wait for confirmation.
 
Solid will be online soon so it's best to wait for him.
 
Thanks for waiting, but as always, if there are several people wanting to play, then by all means, go ahead.

"This call is going to be bounced off of 8 global stations, and two satellites. It's going to be the hardest trace they ever heard!"
 
Solid Lifters
Thanks for waiting, but as always, if there are several people wanting to play, then by all means, go ahead.

"This call is going to be bounced off of 8 global stations, and two satellites. It's going to be the hardest trace they ever heard!"

Sneakers?





;)
 
FastEddie12
Uh-oh, it's Delphic's go. Now we're in trouble... :sick:

I'll make it pretty simple for the first one... I'll have a question ready after work today... (it's 6am here...)




;)
 
I'm guessing you just work late.
 
live4speed
I'm guessing you just work late.

I'm at work, at the moment... It's 10:40am... I get off around 2:00pm...





;)
 
What kind of a way to play is this? Don't guess unless you've got a quote of your own to post! Now we've all got to wait until you get off work?
 
Just 'cos he's suffering he wants us to suffer too! Hey this is my time off!!! :grumpy:
 
Okay heres a quote, not too hard. It's a 90's film.

"Citizens of White oak, you can kiss my ass"
 
No takers, I'll give you all a clue if you need one.
 
live4speed
No takers, I'll give you all a clue if you need one.

Yeah, I need something.
 
It's a sequel set in the late 1800's.

The lead actor also starred in the first one along with his brother who was killed in the first film.
 
Back