Film Quote Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter FastEddie12
  • 260 comments
  • 9,196 views
Any more clues?
 
I am guessing, based on your clue and nothing more.

Young Guns II
 
FoolKiller
I am guessing, based on your clue and nothing more.

Young Guns II

Man! Beat me to it! Nice job.
 
Correctamundo. In the first one Emilio Estevez and Charlie Sheen both star, Charlie Sheen however was killed off.

The quote was the "respectable" woman Billy goes to see called Jane Greathouse in the respectable town that doesn't tolerate "scum" Pat burns down her house then she goes outside with nothing on, gets on her horse and tell's the people that they can kiss her ass.
 
Should we wait for Delphic or should I post one to fill in the gap?
 
FoolKiller
Should we wait for Delphic or should I post one to fill in the gap?

Go ahead, he's three hours behind anyway...:sly:

He'll go as soon as he can but for now, shoot!
 
Here goes.

"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it."
 
What decade is it from?
 
FoolKiller

Well that puts me out of the race... :dunce:

Maybe we should also say genre since it seems that most of us need extra help.
 
Swift
Well that puts me out of the race... :dunce:
Some days I feel like the only person in my generation that watches the classics. Movies were made before you were born. It was a wonderful time when special effects meant the camera stopped and the actor stood still for ten minutes while they moved whatever was supposed to just appear in view. Or beaming someone up meant putting a small model in a glass of water with glitter and stirring.

Sorry, I just feel like old movies are becoming forgotten.

It was a comedy.
 
Harvey, said by James Stewart.
 
live4speed
Yep!
169914.jpg
 
Ok here goes.

"What the hell did you do that for?"
"Cheatin at cards"
 
It's a 2000+ film, sorry almost forgot to add that myself.
 
Open Range, Kevin Costner
 
Ah ****e, your go. Not many people on here have seen that I don't think. I'm suprised, in a good way.

It's when Charlie kicks Button off his horse after he caught Button cheating at cards the night before.
 
I saw it in theaters and actually liked it, well except for the gun fight from like three feet away and no one getting hit.

Anyway my quote, from the 1970s.

"It's just like those miserable psalms, always so depressing"
 
Hahaha, Monty Python ofcourse. Monty Python and the Holy grail.
 
live4speed
Hahaha, Monty Python ofcourse. Monty Python and the Holy grail.
Yep, I threw out an easy one because I am getting ready to go to lunch and didn't want to leave you all hanging while I ate.
 
Fair enough :lol:. Heres my next one.

"What did they do, turn his gloves inside out"

90's film
 
Nope.
 
Nope, it's another sequel.
 
US Marshals. Tommy Lee Jones

I own it. I wanted The Fugitive for Christmas a couple of years back and my mom bought me that one, thinking it was close enough. :dunce:
 
FoolKiller
US Marshals. Tommy Lee Jones

I own it. I wanted The Fugitive for Christmas a couple of years back and my mom bought me that one, thinking it was close enough. :dunce:

LOL, the fugitive was incredible. Absolutley amazing actually. Man, I can't believe I missed that one. I can remember that entire scene.
 
FoolKiller
US Marshals. Tommy Lee Jones

I own it. I wanted The Fugitive for Christmas a couple of years back and my mom bought me that one, thinking it was close enough. :dunce:
I see a pattern appearing here, your righ ofcourse. It's when Tommy Lee Jone's watches the video of where Wesley Snipes' finger prints were alledgedly taken and he notices snipes was wearing gloves.
 
live4speed
I see a pattern appearing here, your righ ofcourse. It's when Tommy Lee Jone's watches the video of where Wesley Snipes' finger prints were alledgedly taken and he notices snipes was wearing gloves.
<----Movie Geek

"My mother didn't believe in mayonnaise. She didn't believe in food that requires electricity."
 
Back