FINAL GT6 2016 STORAGETRUNKS GT500 BASE SERIES-Monday Nights 18:30UKFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stephen Vann
  • 1,543 comments
  • 63,642 views
Who were you on with Tyson ?

Just me and 4 others, we had 3/5 lap races for some fun. :D :cheers:
After work last night, I practiced for a couple hours. I hit a 1:53.9 with consistent low 1:54's. I'm aiming for low 1:53's for today's practice. I'll be on in a few. Are you practicing today Stephen?
 
Last edited:
Just me and 4 others, we had 3/5 lap races for some fun. :D :cheers:
After work last night, I practiced for a couple hours. I hit a 1:53.9 with consistent low 1:54's. I'm aiming for low 1:53's for today's practice. I'll be on in a few. Are you practicing today Stephen?
Yes Tyson o shall be on on 20 minutes
 
RACE 4 Q - LAP 2 CLEAN

Q--TIME-----P---PTS--------KG---BHP---PP--CAR--GROUP---DRIVER

1:53.882---02---056------1125--520--593--430----G1-----TRL_ERAZER


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRL_ERAZER TRACK LIMIT PENALTIES
TRL_ERAZER
LAP 3
: 1:53.856
TRACK LIMIT AT T 6 + 1 SEC = TIME 1:54.856

LAP 3 TURN 6 PIC 1
image.jpeg




LAP 3 TURN 6 PIC 2
image.jpeg


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Last edited:
I was just about to qualify but everyone's gone off lol. Is anyone on tomorrow morning because I'm working all day tomorrow, out tomorrow night and out Sunday afternoon lol
 
Hey sorry before guys my flat mate got a flat tyre and had to go rescue them..so upset didnt get to race against u all ..guess there s always next time .. thanks stephen so much for being able to practise with your series much respect.. still the best series online I have seen the boys should all give u a big thanks and many gifts for the time effort dedication that u have put into this series.. by far the best series online in any game.. anyways have a great day all see u next time..
 
Sorry for having to leave. My landlord wanted me to sign my lease. I did get some practice in tonight. Hopefully I don't choke during qualifying lol.
Sorry for the double post.
Those were clean laps :D
I also changed my wheels to pink to say thank you for having Storagetrunks going for so long. :cheers:
 
REDO dannys Q lap see below ..
 
Last edited:
RACE 4 Q time 4 @DannyB013
1:53.918......LAP 3 CLEAN
[ll]575550[/ATTACH]ATTACH=full]575549[/ATTACH]

Lol I knew straight away I had turned into Maggots too early, which was a tad annoying because I think that lap was my pb for full fuel but thankfully I had a half decent banker lap unlike at brands and Tokyo 👍

Edit:
Anyway I will see you all on Monday and look forward to seeing all the qualy times come in!
 
RACE 4 Q time for @DannyB013 1:53.918...clean lap
lap4 time 1:53.438...
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg
 
RACE 4 Q -

1:54.755---08---026------1100--540--598--GTR----G2-----DELTAJULIETMIKE
 
RACE 4 Q -
1:54.309---20---000------1100--520--595--430----G1-----GTRP_MIRIAL
 
RACE 4 Q -
1:54.745---09---024------1100--540--598--GTR----G2-----JFROD52
 
RACE 4 Q -
1:55.786---17---004------1100--550--600--HSV----G3-----T-n-T-2000
 
So I made my qualifying with @Stephen Vann observing. He pressed button to save the replay, however, it did not save.

I had 3 moments near track limits violation.

Lap 2. Maggots.


PSX_20160814_143641.jpg


Lap 3. Same corner.

PSX_20160814_143601.jpg


Lap 4. Stowe corner.

PSX_20160814_134358.jpg


So these pictures show that all laps were clean. Lap 2 → 1:55,443.
 
Last edited:
RACE 4 Q -
1:55.443---14---016------1100--540--598--GTR----G2-----CRAZYJOHNISHERE
 
I'm having trouble with back injury, on thursday created a little tendon tear in the upper back... spent most my "time off" laying in bed playing controller games (or THE GAME - NMS). Problem is there's some heavy lifting at my home I must keep doing no matter what - so that will prolong recovery.

Didn't touch the wheel since monday, but I'll try a few laps if just to see how will that feel. Maybe I'll do late Q, maybe.


Regarding Tokyo race - I had my audio set on "behind the car" 'cause engine just sounds better to me... OMG what a blunder!!! When ever anyone else was near not that I just could hear my sound any more, but others sounds where totally tricking my brain (it would even be easier to drive muted). So I gave up on any fighting very very soon, switched strategy to "total cruising" and that was it. And it was also my first race in 11 months.
Well, it was also my first Q in 11 months so I was really surprised by that pole.

Anyway, I'll try to stop by lobby today and see... Cheers guys :cheers:
 
Yes mate, the GTR and SC430 drown out hsv scream where ever the mic is set,
although not as bad as mic at rear.
 
3 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES LEFT TO POST Q TIME HERE

6 PLACES LEFT AND 10 DRIVERS TO SET A Q TIME
 
RACE 4 Q -
1:53.963---13---018------1100--520--595--430----G1-----IRT_NISSMANR32
 
Back