FINAL GT6 2016 STORAGETRUNKS GT500 BASE SERIES-Monday Nights 18:30UKFinished 

Nice to see you holding the pole position Stephen :cheers: đź‘Ť :gtpflag:

@john, I'm surprised that you didn't spin and crash using that much grass through the bus stop. You're clearly out of bounds in those pics. đź‘Ť :cheers:

hello there Stephen.. am I allowed to come join for a practise please...
Hiya Luke, at present we are running Q sessions, so cant have any lag going on.
After that i am out tonight, but if any are on o am sure they open a room after they done the q sessions.

Attachments

• CIMG7154.JPG
    CIMG7154.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 16
  • CIMG7153.JPG
    CIMG7153.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 16
Hmm my PS3 isn't reading my GT6 disc.. Its been doing this for a long while but works after a few goes of ejecting and putting it back in and now this time im having real trouble getting it to work.. Its not reading it what so ever, does any one here have any suggestions?

been rubbish lol , can't complain about anything but myself , was aiming for pole with a 40.1 or .2 , but well we'll see monday ! enjoy q i'll post the promised GT-R , SC430 and HSV setups on monday , can't before sorry.

Have replay niss ,and watched lap ....lap 4 clean at 41.374 ...

Last edited:
@Danny Burke i had same issue , try putting the front up in the air abit and load disc ....(works ???? Sometimes ) hold down eject reset laser ! and found that getting too cold don't help

PSN: jfrod52
GTP: Jfrod
Black #10
Javi, we will put you in the GT-R group 2
JAVI CAR

ALL GROUPS
Tyre's: RH or less
Nitrous: Prohibited
Vehicle Tuning: Allowed
Skid Recovery force: Prohibited
Active steering: Prohibited
Active Stability Management ASM: Available
Driving Line: Available
Traction control: Availablle
ABS: Available

GROUP 2 CAR SPECS
NISSAN GT-R GT500 Base Model '08

OIL CHANGE - NO STAGE TUNE - MID TURBO ONLY
MAX PP 598PP - UNLESS HANDICAPPED
Max Power Limit 540 Bhp - Limiter 92.4% - UNLESS HANDICAPPED
Weight 1100 Kg - UNLESS HANDICAPPED

Last edited:
Hmm my PS3 isn't reading my GT6 disc.. Its been doing this for a long while but works after a few goes of ejecting and putting it back in and now this time im having real trouble getting it to work.. Its not reading it what so ever, does any one here have any suggestions?
Not sure it helps but... mine did that before, and I read somewhere that you could just clean the reading lens, but I made the mistake of taking it apart while I had the disc in, so when I put the reader back together the arms always ended up in the wrong position and it would'nt insert any discs.
Could'nt find a new disc reader so I bought a used PS3 for ~30ÂŁ, moved over the entire reader unit onto mine, including the circuit board (important), and then it worked again.

Basically: get a new reader. :P

On another note, bus-stop on my Q lap, nailed it:D #inchperfect
sc1.jpg sc2.jpg sc3.jpg

Can anyone confirm Augs lap ?
Basics are

Fasest lap if clean is the q time.
Overall fastest lap + added penalty time clean or dirty.

Not sure it helps but... mine did that before, and I read somewhere that you could just clean the reading lens, but I made the mistake of taking it apart while I had the disc in, so when I put the reader back together the arms always ended up in the wrong position and it would'nt insert any discs.
Could'nt find a new disc reader so I bought a used PS3 for ~30ÂŁ, moved over the entire reader unit onto mine, including the circuit board (important), and then it worked again.

Basically: get a new reader. :P

On another note, bus-stop on my Q lap, nailed it:D #inchperfect
View attachment 571781 View attachment 571782 View attachment 571783

Dont think i'd trust myself taking apart the ps3 and messing with stuff in there.. I was also thinking it is the reader.. Omg i got no money for a new ps3 at all :( im sorry if this ps3 doesnt work on Monday if it doesnt then Stephan may as well remove me from the series.. Im sorry guys :(

Dont think i'd trust myself taking apart the ps3 and messing with stuff in there.. I was also thinking it is the reader.. Omg i got no money for a new ps3 at all :( im sorry if this ps3 doesnt work on Monday if it doesnt then Stephan may as well remove me from the series.. Im sorry guys :(

Do other games work on your PS3?

Dan dont panic.
It worked yesteday, so there cant be too much wrong with it.

No other games work at all, and i hope not.. It worked a few hours ago when i was in work and my girlfriend was in GT6 on it

Others have already posted good advice but I'm just going to mention that mine has been doing out for over half a year lol. On occasions I have to put the disc in over 20 times and it never reads it first time anymore. It's one of the reasons it takes me sooo long to get on after turning on my PlayStation

Edit: basically if it's similar to the issue I have, which I'm pretty sure it is, don't panic mate. It's just a pain when you have to wait 10 or so minutes to get on, if it gets as bad as mine and you have to keep ejecting and putting in the disc but I always end up getting on in the end :)

Last edited:
Others have already posted good advice but I'm just going to mention that mine has been doing out for over half a year lol. On occasions I have to put the disc in over 20 times and it never reads it first time anymore. It's one of the reasons it takes me sooo long to get on after turning on my PlayStation

Edit: basically if it's similar to the issue I have, which I'm pretty sure it is, don't panic mate. It's just a pain when you have to wait 10 or so minutes to get on, if it gets as bad as mine and you have to keep ejecting and putting in the disc but I always end up getting on in the end :)

I used to have the same problem as you mine has never read first time for about a year and a half and now i tried for 2 hours.. So im guessing this is the end for my ps3 reading discs now, haha 1st owner of it for 6-7 years

Back