First 12 GRID Cars Confirmed: More Coming Over Summer

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 21, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

rhalgr likes this.
  2. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

*pssst* Wrong section. ;)

3. kikie

kikie Premium

Indeed.

4. JCH8r

JCH8r

Hope we're in the right section now. With the name I was hoping for the Formula/Open Wheel career mode that was so good in previous iterations. I'll just count on open wheel career mode being excellent.

Cars without fenders and wings are still cars!

5. anthonyfa18

anthonyfa18

where are the honda/ acura nsx gt3 and civic type r tcr

6. rhalgr

rhalgr

The audi is a welcome suprise and the gt list doesn't look to bad. Still hope to see aston martin :)

7. Northstar

Northstar Premium

I'm still skeptical on this game due to the track list, but if they keep adding touring cars I may have to give it a shot and hope they add most of the tracks from Autosport.

GiordySays, TomBrady and Andyc709292 like this.
  8. BeardedWolf

BeardedWolf

This is only the first 12 cars. There are more cars to be announced. Those might get announced later. Have patients, young grasshopper.

anthonyfa18 likes this.
  9. Mr Fahrenheit

Mr Fahrenheit

12 out of 70 cars to come, and they all look pretty promising.

As an aside, it's still a bit weird that Codies manages to get 488 GTE before T10 and Polyphony.

GiordySays, TheHun99 and rhalgr like this.
  10. 05XR8

05XR8

Small list. All I can see are the:

• Audi RS 3 LMS – Touring
    • Ford Focus TC-2 – Touring
    • Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR – Touring
    :D

Andyc709292 likes this.
  11. Andyc709292

Andyc709292

Totally agree. I've been following Aus TCR's early days and it looks amazing, to see the Golf TCR etc on here is a great thing, but my trepidation is strong thanks to watching overly hyped game reveal videos. I could live with Grid Autosport handling (just) but any more 'cade' than 'sim' and it'll be a firm no from me that's for sure. Lessons learnt though - no pre-order.

12. T0MMY3688

T0MMY3688

Good to see Audi RS3 TCR in the list, I do hope to see more TCR in it or just have the older bunch return is fine too. Hope to see more GTE cars in the GT class as well, just having the 3 will be disappointing.

13. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

Lots of repeated cars from previous games, and seeing those asterisks for Ultimate Edition only is just infuriating.

BTW, whoever puts up these GTP News threads need to put more effort into forum integration. This could just be merged to the main thread. Unless Jordan wants to rename the Grid Autosport subforum as GRID, then this and the main thread can go in there neatly.

Kunos also got the 488 GTE way back when it came out. I don't know why T10 doesn't have it, but PD is always 1-2 generations late with the latest cars since GT5 :p

Sander 001 likes this.
  14. 305Michael305

305Michael305

How sim
    Will this be. Is it supper real like grand turismo and project cars 2 or f1 2019