First attempts at drifting

Drifter XXL
Just started doing some drifting a couple days ago, heres some highlight pics I took

I'm getting the hang of it more now, I can almost make one clean lap of drifting, but I 'm not really good at linking turns together yet.

hey, welcome Drifter XXL

in the future please take the time to view the stickies. We have a thread setup to handle photos on this forum. Photomode drift photos

enjoy your stay
👍

[edit: TankSpanker = quicker than Swift :sly:]

Ok, this is becoming a reoccuring thread. It's IMPOSSIBLE to tell how good you are or are not doing with your drifting from still pictures. Period. The pics you submitted are perfectly fine. But put them in the Drift pics thread that TankSpanker pointed out.

Come on guys, I'm not just getting on this author, but we need to make sure that we're not redoing the same things over and over.

TankSpanker
[edit: TankSpanker = quicker than Swift]
Yeah, by a whole minute! :rolleyes:

TankSpanker
[edit: TankSpanker = quicker than Swift :sly:]

Haha:lol: This is gettings really funny;):lol:👍 Come on Swift you can do it:tup:

Edit: Don't worry Swift, soon you'll be able to just delete TS's post if he's faster than you;) But then again, I won't see any post of TS again; he's >always< faster than you:lol:
Just kidding:)
Edit2: Is there a way a newbie can get a PM automatically about this, I don't think they read the rules or something, but they DO read PM's I think. B.t.w. it's not a rule, this is just inconvenient and a waist of time.

But this is no insult or something, I don't blame you for these pictures:sly: It has to be more clearer for noobs. what the rules are:dopey:

Back