• Thread starter hsrdragger
  • 363 comments
wow, this is old.

Heres what i did,

80's supra with cheap turbo mod.

raced it in the 80's race to get a r30 skyline silhouette

used that to win the tvr speed 12 in the red rock valley and sell for 250,000

and repeat.

Actually, the Speed 12 sells for more than that..i remember it being $500,000 when you sell it! For basically a few minutes of driving. :lol:

Precisely $500,000/5-6 minutes. In an hour you can net yourself 5 million credits. Ultimate cash cow indeed :lol:.

I just bought a car in to race in the 80s Cup to get a Skyline so I could access the Toyota 2000GT. But, the Speed 12 sells for 500,000 Cr.

My real first car was thus a Mazda RX-7.

My first car was some prize car for golden licences.
Can't remember exactly which one or even what the prize cars were.

My first car:Toyota Starlet '87 in black.
Bought it for Cr.29xx & won the FF & compact car challenge nearly stock.
I sold it long ago for some space on the garage

wow, this is old.

Heres what i did,

80's supra with cheap turbo mod.

raced it in the 80's race to get a r30 skyline silhouette

used that to win the tvr speed 12 in the red rock valley and sell for 250,000

and repeat.

The old supra turbo, same here. Ithought I was going to brake the habbit of buying supras that I picked up in GT1, but I didn't. My second car though was the subaru impreza, which is odd for me because I never liked subarus until I drove one and found out that they are pretty good machines.

First time I ever played I got the 93 Civic Hatchback. This time around went with the Supra turbo, cost half as much and can get way farther into the game with.

wow blast from the past lol, Um back when I frst played the game I picked a Black RX7 Infini III, Now I popped the game in today after playing GT5 Prologue and have started again since I lost my memory card all those years ago. So now my first car this time round is the Spoon S2000 :) (The one you get free when you get Gold on the first Licence)

I always used to get the cheapo R32 Skylines,
Now that I started again with more knowledge I get the Rx7 or the pulsar :D

When i first had the game 7 years ago, first car was a used 93 Civic Si Green... Bought the game again brand new from ebay. Got it yesterday first car i bought 85 Sprinter Trueno Silver/black. My first car i real life also is a 84 Sprinter trueno, same color, silver/black.
my.php

I'm going through GT2 again, trying to do as well as I possibly can. So, my first cars, in sequence:

Spoon S2000
Dodge Concept Car
3000GT LM
Del Sol LM
FTO LM
GT-ONE

And I'm only on day 8!

Micra Super Turbo FTW!!! I actually have it as my wallpaper on my computer. Its the best starter car IMO.
(I did a print screen of it in arcade mode so I have the stats of it)
Weight:770kg
Max Power: 167HP
Torque:19.0KGM

Handles like a dream.

I bought an MR-2 for a number of reasons. Turbo, 4WD, mid-engined. Cost be about 9,800CR and I kept on doing the USA race until I could buy a chip, muffler, and weight reduction. Such a nice car now, likes to drift.

My first car on GT2 was a second-gen Honda CRX. I dominated all, until I bought some of the "realistic" tyres, as I equated their expense to potentially great performance, and then slithered all over the place in the next race I did. At the time, I'd forgotten about fitting them, decided I was driving an uncompetitive car for the events I was tackling, so sold it and bought a Celica GT-Four instead! It was only weeks later that I realised my error...

FOR SURE, HAS to be the Supra. Forgot about GT4..but 1 and 2 I always dominated with the Supra. You're all lucky you were able to afford the twin turbo..it costed me 10 thousand and change..I had to get the limited one but still earned me all my dominators. That's the only car I needed to buy, l0l0l it's the best !!

My current PS3/GT2 save's 1st car was Spoon S2000 (Gold B Licences prize car)

MadMax

My first car was a 1991 S13 Silvia K's. I hesitated a long time between that car and the Supra TwinTurbo, but finally I took the S13, and that was a great choice...
I have never earned licence prize cars, i'm just too bad at driving fast in the corners (I can hardly get a silver medal). I prefer drifting...

Hmm...Well, my very first car in GT2 (On my first save) was a Red Toyota Supra TwinTurbo. It was also the first car i used in the original GT...However, i didn't have the driving skill to keep that thing under control, so i ended up spinning out like three times duribg my first race! And some how i STILL won it!!

On my second race save i bought a Red Nissan Pulstar GTi-R.

My first car was an MR2 1600 G-Limited. Its colour was Blue Mica :)
First took it to one of the Sunday Cup races which takes place in Tahiti Road...

My first car was a black old Nissan Primera GT (155hp) with a FF-layout. It was quite slow, but I kept it in the garage and used (a lot of time later) for iA-level races (and modified it getting the racing mod too)...
Considering I was 9 when I bought it, I didn't understand much of Gt2, and tried to use my Primera in every kind of race (Historical - smoked by a GT40; Smokey Mountain North - bit the dust of a Sirion X4)...

I had been playin GT2 since I was your age.. I knew that anything over 200hp is fast enough .. I didn't care about weight reduction .. I just went straight for the turbos :sly:

Back