First car

• Thread starter hsrdragger
  • 363 comments
My first car was that Mazda Infini RX-7 from the used car lot. It's an amazing car when you tune it all up.

My first car was a Daihatsu Mira. Then I got smart and bought a Toyota Supra, but I can't remember which one. I just remember doing hundreds of laps with it just to understand it's driving characteristics, because I always spun out.

So, after that, not including prize cars I never drove, my second car was a Dodge Charger, in black. That won me a few races, and I was so proud of it.

My third car, and my favorite, was a Ford RS200 I bought new from the dealer. It cost me a pretty penny, but I spent roughly four days grinding enough money to buy it, then another four to get the racing livery. That's where my memory ends.

My third car, and my favorite, was a Ford RS200 I bought new from the dealer. It cost me a pretty penny, but I spent roughly four days grinding enough money to buy it, then another four to get the racing livery. That's where my memory ends.

Interesting, very interesting. The RS200 couldn't get a racing livery in GT2... care to enlighten a bit?

Interesting, very interesting. The RS200 couldn't get a racing livery in GT2... care to enlighten a bit?

Yup, you're right. It couldn't get a racing kit, which limited it while rallying since when it took a jump, it would often fly way out of control!

Very first car was the MR2 1600 G-Limited . Won my very first GT race ever in that thing. Clubman Rome Circuit after a bunch of attempts. Almost gave up GT2 altogether up to that point because the control scheme wasn't forgiving like the arcade race games of that time. Couldn't tell you what color or what mods I did to it. It fell prey to the "garage bug". Lost my rides 3 times to that damn bug!

My first car this time? Honda Del Sol.

LM Edition.

I'm weird, but that's by far my favourite car. And I had no idea I could have it in red!

My first car this time? Honda Del Sol.

LM Edition.

I'm weird, but that's by far my favourite car. And I had no idea I could have it in red!

Really? You live in California and you've never seen a red del Sol?

I think it's a great car, too...by the way. Like a Civic, except a little more sure-footed. A great car for beginners and pros, alike.

The LM edition that appeared in GT and GT2 is one of the reasons I like the Del Sol so much in the first place. It's a very good example of GT getting me into particular cars (the other is the Daihatsu Midget... I still want to drive one of those...)

my first car was always a '93 Toyota Supra. I really love this car. since i play GT2 (a real long time), i always buyed it because i thought it was the fastest (lol), and i think i have it yet on my garage. when you tune it, it becomes a real good car to play IMO. sorry about my bad English, I'm Brazilian =)

Toyota Supra (Not sure what year, but the cheapest one available upon first starting the game, costs $4,225)

The car gets more fun than it already is once I get more power into it.

a white '89 March super turbo... took me a lot of money to make it fast, but its very fun to drive and also fast. Then it came the spoon s2000, also very competitive and with a awsome handling. ;D

Toyota Supra (Not sure what year, but the cheapest one available upon first starting the game, costs $4,225)

If this is a red Supra, then it's the car I was talking about :D

It is the red Supra. I did a 'rags to riches' theme story with it! :D The driver was a poor defector from China, living in Japan, and therefore facing a bit of racism and stuff. But he rose over his poverty, made a name for himself: Chu Sum~guhm.

Then I lost that memory card. :(:(

Ah... the 80's Supra MA70/JZA70 series?

Not really.It's the '93 Turbo Supra (on red color, because i think there's a gray too), costing 4.225 Cr. =). I should have explained myself better on the previous commentaries.
Well, i expect you already know what car is, and, once again, sorry about the bad english.
=)

Mines was the rx7 gtx red won alot of races but also spun out alot. Then i bought the rx7 limited edition spec my favorite car in the game gosh i wish that was in gt5 and gt4.

My first car was a 91 Skyline GTSt Type M R32.It was a fun car to drive and some races were challenging but i winned always by a small margin.Then i tuned it up and it become a great car.I will not forget this car

Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 '85

Loved that little thing. i love all my first cars in the gt series <3. the first modifications it got were cheap things like the performance chip and exhaust upgrades.

the 93/4' honda prelude was my first car and pretty quick for less than 10,000 credits, though if the FTO was cheaper i would have bought that instead.
I also liked those old 89' toyota supra, i remember when i was young my neighbour having one in black and me thinking it looked a bit like KITT from knight rider, old 1980's knight rider!

I also liked those old 89' toyota supra, i remember when i was young my neighbour having one in black and me thinking it looked a bit like KITT from knight rider, old 1980's knight rider!

You're right, it does look similar lol. The only thing missing is the red lights on the hood :lol:.

My first car in GT2 was a red '91 Nissan Pulsar GT-i. Wasn't too pretty but it gave me one solid start and it was handy as a rally car as well.

Back