First DLC announced

The game data will be locked so you will not be able to do it.

However, and far more importantly, even if you could it would be classed as piracy (sharing paid for content is a big
no-no) The AUP here at GT Planet (which you agreed to when you joined) strictly forbids even talking about this.

Please do not do this again.

Thanks

Scaff
sorry, i didn't think of that kind of consequence when i posted

first thing to pop into my head was 'wonder if i can help this bloke'

you're dead right of course :)

Mario, how would you compare the 430 Scuderia to the 360 Modena in the game? Similar?

No, very different. The F430 Scuderia lacks grip. In every other aspect, it's almost a race car (that makes it different from every other "road car" in FC).

So, you have power,you have lightness and twitchyness, the car isn't "sluggish" at all, and it's well-balanced (not with a ridiculous amount of understeer or the odd downshifting of the 550 and 575), but ... it lacks grip. So when you get used to the understeer that it provokes, and you are able to anticipate it ... you start to enjoy the oversteer :)

Last night I didn't have anyone to play FC online ...

(I saw a lobby with the F430 Challenge and assists on, and another with the 360 GT hosted by manunza - assists on also - but when I got there I saw a particular cheater I decided to avoid entirely from now on, so I left immediatly)

... so I checked in offline mode what was the first Trophy I had to complete. It was the 355 Berlinetta. I did it and I found it to be probably the closest car (but much slower and less prone to sustain "bearable" oversteering) to what I felt with the F430 Scuderia.

JvM was telling me the other night that the Scuderia gets better laptimes in the leaderboards than the Enzo, and that such a result is true to testes made in real tracks (notably Fiorano), because the Enzo is more powerful but the Scuderia is more of a racer (even if it keeps being a road car).

Oh, btw, I did a few laps with the Enzo last night and it was also a pleasant surprise, considering my previous experience with that same car in another game ;) Very difficult to drive, but fun.

PS - It's funny that the Scuderia was the car that interested me less in this pack (another F430 ... yawn). Sometimes, I get surprised :dopey:

Oh, btw, I did a few laps with the Enzo last night and it was also a pleasant surprise, considering my previous experience with that same car in another game ;) Very difficult to drive, but fun.

Hi Mário! The Enzo is a great car very challenging but I find it so weird that this car lap slower than some so less powerful cars. The Enzo lapped the Ring in 7.24 mins just few tenths slower than the Maserati MC12 which is a racing car.

In FC it handles exactly the same like it used to when the other game first came out but the devs tweaked it in the other game and it started lapping 10 secs faster in Spa.

Hi Mário! The Enzo is a great car very challenging but I find it so weird that this car lap slower than some so less powerful cars. The Enzo lapped the Ring in 7.24 mins just few tenths slower than the Maserati MC12 which is a racing car.

In FC it handles exactly the same like it used to when the other game first came out but the devs tweaked it in the other game and it started lapping 10 secs faster in Spa.

The MC12 in that test was the road-car. The only reason the roadcar was created was so Maserati could go racing with a GT1 style car. Ferrari has shied away from entering the GT1 class for a number of years (most probably so as not to offend Bernie and Max).

The MC12 in that test was the road-car.

All MC12 are "road cars" the racing car is the MC12 Corsa! The point I made wasn't about the MC12 but the Enzo. The Enzo is almost as fast as the MC12 so I was expecting it to be faster in game than it actually is.

Last edited:
Yeah, can agree with everything you said about the Scud.

Pretty good and nice to drive for a road car. :)

I only just noticed the DLC today.:lol::dopey: When the GTP_Race Event 03 is over, I wouldn't mind to try and finish FC. I've been meaning to for ages. But I was wondering whether it is worth getting the extra cars and track?

Yes, it is worth it. I mean come on, it IS only $8:45, and the cars are great fun to drive, particularly the 330P4 and the Enzo. The Nurburgring GP track, well I've been a fan of that course for a while so I like it, even though its not 100 percent accurate, it is still a lot of fun.

Does the DLC give anything else than cars and tracks? Like new Trophy races with the cars and new PS3 Trophies? I don't think the game is good enough to play without a goal. I use GT for that ;)

Does the DLC give anything else than cars and tracks? Like new Trophy races with the cars and new PS3 Trophies? I don't think the game is good enough to play without a goal. I use GT for that ;)

Sorry, cars & track only. no new trophy's

To clarify:

New trophy races with the cars? YES

New PS3 Trophies? NO

I have a bit of a problem with the DLC.

I just bought, downloaded and installed the whole pack, but when I go to the showroom to get the cars, the game just tells me there is "no cars available to buy at the moment". No sign of the track either... :ouch:

I tried deleting and reinstalling the pack, but that didn't help either. Can anyone help?

Last edited:
That is very odd Tume. Is your copy of FC finnish or, at least, european? That would be the only explanation I can think of where the game doesn't recognize the DLC
(NA game vs. EU DLC)

I suggest you contact eutechnyx to report your problem, you can do that in their forums at www.eutechnyx.net

Back