First DLC announced

Mário the Enzo in SCC is very different from what you'll get for FC because the Enzo from 1 to 1.2 has been tweaked for handling and braking so don't expect the same product now.

I've got the PAL version but I don't have EU creditcard is it possible to use paypal? or is there a way out for me?

You can't use paypal, but I think there is a way to do it. I can't remember what its called but there is a virtual credit card that lets you do it. Have a search around the internet about it.

You can't use paypal, but I think there is a way to do it. I can't remember what its called but there is a virtual credit card that lets you do it. Have a search around the internet about it.

I know about that but seems Sony has pulled the trigger on that in NA don't know about EU!

Entropay, thats it, yeah, I don't know if it still works in the EU. If you really want to find out, then I suppose you'll have to decide whether you feel like dropping £5 or whatever (wish I had Euro key on this keyboard :( )

VISA does.

And, it's real dudes, we've here the confirmation: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/05/28/psn-store-update-280509/

For those who don't know, TheSixthAxis always have the info of each PSN Store Update a few hours before the update each Thursday, so it's finally real. I've an university test today and another one tomorrow, but expect me getting it tomorrow after the test so this weekend I'll be doing a few donuts on the road. See you there ;]

Thanks for the link! Meanwhile, a new video, featuring the 599, has been posted today.

Here's to hoping! 👍

Meanwhile, system 3 home page says DLC is "Out Now"

http://www.system3.com/

But if you go to the DLC page they still say, at the bottom, "an exact date will be ....."

:confused:

Is there any content in this DLC that isn't going to be in Super Car Challenge?

If not, why bother unless your not going to buy Super Car Challenge?

Don't know about the others, but I want to try those cars and that track with FC's physics ASAP. And for 5 euros (if that's indeed the price) I think they're clearly worth it.

Besides, I enjoy playing FC, it's still the best PS3 racing game out there. About SCC, I can only hope.

I've a all these cards Visa, Mastercard, AMEX I'll try them all but I'm almost sure a non EU international card won't work!

you are right zedux..i wanted energiya to help me, so if we can achieve ( he can achieve ), i can get the DLC...:)

i hope the members can help me who can download the DLC..if someone could do it...

Oh, ok then, I'll probably just buy the Nurburgring GP track on its own then, as I'm not a massive fan of any of those cars, as awesome as the P4 is I'm not sure I'll fork out for it.
But I did love the track from F1:CE, so thats a definite download.

So don't always assume I'm wrong straight away.

Dowloading now.

Is there any content in this DLC that isn't going to be in Super Car Challenge?

If not, why bother unless your not going to buy Super Car Challenge?
I really don't know, but...

- New trophies added for Ferrari Challenge with this DLC.
- I don't know if I'll buy Supercar Challenge (because of the lack of support from System 3 on the promises they did).
- Taking in mind too that Ferrari Challenge has a physics that I really love...

Result: I've bought the DLC, downloading right now in fact.

For those interested, I put the exact names of each one of the items with their prices:

Ferrari Pack: 4'99€
Ferrari Enzo: 1'49€
Ferrari 430 Scuderia: 1'49€
Ferrari 599: 1'49€
Ferrari 612 Sessanta: 1.49
Ferrari F330P4: 1'49€
Nürburgring: 2'99€

Ferrari Pack includes all the ones below. And, take a read on the comments for each one of the items, they are nice, specially the one for the Ferrari Pack, announcing it as the perfect match with your 2009 training for F1 / GP2. How it would be for the NTSC-USA users who buy the whole pack when they already have the 599 GTB on their NTSC-USA version of the game?

I'm quite happy with this DLC. For 4'99€ it's a pure bargain. I'll take a few laps later. Hope to see you there on the road guys now that with this DLC maybe more users will be on the online. This weekend we may do a match or something.

Last edited:
Still downloading but almost there, this is quite a large file so it's bound to take quite long.

Like Aero-R said, maybe us DLC owners should organise a race. On the Nurburgring, of course. Actually take that back, it would be quite nice to take the new cars on different tracks as well.

In the eutechnyx forum a countryman is saying that the DLC isn't available in the portuguese PSN Store ... :grumpy:

Aero-R, did you download it from the spanish store?

In the eutechnyx forum a countryman is saying that the DLC isn't available in the portuguese PSN Store ... :grumpy:

Aero-R, did you download it from the spanish store?
Yes mate, without problems. I hope they fix it in the Portuguese one as soon as possible.

A strange thing is that the trophies for the game are not modified, at least not by now. Usually when a game have an increase on its trophies because of a DLC for example, buying it or not, you have your percent of the trophies modified because of that increase in the number of them. The new ones for Ferrari Challenge, at the moment, are not shown on its trophies section in the XMB. Maybe it'll be fixed too later, because if not this one would be the 1st one that needs the purchase of the DLC to show the new trophies, and that would be quite rare.

EDIT: Patch applied. Special bonus founded (don't know if this is because of had bought the full Ferrari Pack), it does add not only 5 cars but a 6th one.. although the 6th one is another version of the 612 labeled as Ferrari 612 System 3, being only the Ferrari 612 but with a special System 3 livery applied. Anyway it's nice to see this kind of gift. For the use of the new cars, you've to buy them on the game but at the price of 0$ so you won't need to had saved a few dolars in the game to enjoy the new ones. The Nürburging is available from the beginning. No need to break any record in the game to unleash and enjoy the new cars or the new circuit.

EDIT 2: Seems that the 6th is necessary to complete the % of the game, since it has its own trophy from the 27 trophy races available now in the game. When talking about the other trophies (the Playstation 3 ones) they are still not in the XMB. I'm afraid no new trophies will be released for this DLC because they were talking in reference to the "trophy-races" in to the game?. Playstation Store details for each pack, notes individual trophies for each car, so don't know what to think. Lets see with the hours if they change it or not.

Last edited:
Well, it's finished downloading and after play a bit I have made the decision that, no, this isn't worth buying. You are better off waiting for SuperCar Challenge.

You can buy the full pack, or buy the items seperatley. I did the former. Everything you have bought from the pack, you can go and buy for no credits on the game, so I was pleased with that, as I've seen a couple of games where you can buy a pack and then you have to unlock it in the game. (Midnight Club Los Angeles, I'm looking at you.)

I don't think the full pack is worth buying overall, only if you like everything that comes in that pack. However, there is one item that is worth buying. It's the amazing machine I call the P330 F4. This classic Ferrari is a beast like no other, and is really a joy to drive. I bought the whole pack, and now sort of regret that, I should've only bought this awesome car, it really is a marvel to drive. It's flawless. And fast.

Yeah, so if you like everything that comes in the full pack, then go ahead and buy it (also remember all of this will be in SuperCar Challenge as well), but if not, get the P330 F4 seperatley, because that is awesome, and wait for SuperCar Challenge.

Well, it's finished downloading and after play a bit I have made the decision that, no, this isn't worth buying. You are better off waiting for SuperCar Challenge.

You can buy the full pack, or buy the items seperatley. I did the former. Everything you have bought from the pack, you can go and buy for no credits on the game, so I was pleased with that, as I've seen a couple of games where you can buy a pack and then you have to unlock it in the game. (Midnight Club Los Angeles, I'm looking at you.)

I don't think the full pack is worth buying overall, only if you like everything that comes in that pack. However, there is one item that is worth buying. It's the amazing machine I call the P330 F4. This classic Ferrari is a beast like no other, and is really a joy to drive. I bought the whole pack, and now sort of regret that, I should've only bought this awesome car, it really is a marvel to drive. It's flawless. And fast.

Yeah, so if you like everything that comes in the full pack, then go ahead and buy it (also remember all of this will be in SuperCar Challenge as well), but if not, get the P330 F4 seperatley, because that is awesome, and wait for SuperCar Challenge.

Ironic indeed. As an NTSC user, I don't even have the option to buy DLC at the moment. But I've also had access to the F599 for many months. And I certainly wouldn't pay any money for it. As wonderful as some of the cars in Ferrari Challenge are to drive, I think Eutechnyx got it very wrong with the front engined V12 road cars (550, 575 & 599). They're just awful and aren't anything like their real world counterparts. As such I didn't expect the 612 to be very different and I'm not a big fan of the F430 Challenge.

But as a big fan of the classic cars, I figured I would probably enjoy the P4. And I wouldn't mind to shell out for a new track. So you've kind of confirmed what I suspected. For better or worse. :)

Oh boy I'm just so drooling about the P4 .... :D

But I'll buy the whole pack anyway. The other cars probably don't add much, but a new track is always welcome. And, according to the information you (Aero-R) gave, one track and one car cost nearly as much as the entire pack.

EDIT - Jeff, stop writing here and order a PAL FC copy NOW !!!! LOL

http://shop.ebay.com/items/__Ferrar...eQQ_kwZPS3QQ_ckwZPAL?_trksid=p3286.m104.l1198

Last edited:
The bad point of all this is that they fooled us with the trophy trick. When they were talking about trophies, it was in reference to the trophy races and not new Playstation 3 trophies. A few Playstation 3 trophies would add a bit more of attention for some Playstation 3 users, and it would be nice to have good original ideas as trophies (I liked those that counted the number of miles, are the cards).

I'd never played on the GP version of Nürburgring, so I'm so pleased with it. I liked a lot the F330P4 feelings and the F430 Scuderia look. Unfortunately, I don't liked the Enzo (I really didn't like the FXX too, so I knew it from before). For 4'99€ it's fine if you like it, but buying them individually is a crime.

Are you sure all this even the F330P4 will be on Supercar Challenge?. I don't think Supercar Challenge is worth 60€ (neither Ferrari Challenge, I bought it used for 29€) so I highly doubt I'll buy it, and more doubts when I saw the livery editor (which is the same than the Ferrari Challenge one) and other things that didn't change much. But lets see..

I've done a few online races with new cars and track. I've played with hardcore FC players such as SEGEL, Kurvi, Krufti. We were driving in 430 Scuderia in most of tracks (in Nurburgring also) and I must say it was awesome ! The lobby was full almost every race. Funny thing was when some of guys noticed that my team name is: BrawnGP (in game) they started joking that I have a diffuser because I won two times and nearly beat SEGEL at Spa. Some of them even said: "Turn off the diffuser" :D.

Interesting thing about this DLC is that we get a new leaderboards for Enzo, 599 and 612. I've not seen leaderboards for 330P4 or 430 Scuderia, strange. Of course Nurburgring is a new track to set a time in all of the cars.

Back