First drift vids

• Thread starter niallz06
  • 72 comments
hamdon
iwant to share them by usb flash not camera

however ididn't have any mony:(

you wouldnt be able to anyway!:ouch:
you can onli transfer pics by USB you would need a capture card for USB vids and i have to say they cost a fortune! :yuck:

niallz06
my latest enjoy :) :
http://files.filefront.com/Street_Project_1wmv/;5102595;;/fileinfo.html

again sorry about bad quality my dv cam is in for repairs

I just checked this one out. Hmm...

Be more aggressive bud. I'd much rather see you slam into a wall a good angle then to come out clean in the middle of the track with just a bit of angle and almost no counter steer.

Also, your choice in cars I think is holding you back. The Elise and BMW are designed to stick like glue. I'd go for something a little more forgiving. S14, S13, any RX-7. Go at it and come back. :)

Swift
I just checked this one out. Hmm...

Be more aggressive bud. I'd much rather see you slam into a wall a good angle then to come out clean in the middle of the track with just a bit of angle and almost no counter steer.

Also, your choice in cars I think is holding you back. The Elise and BMW are designed to stick like glue. I'd go for something a little more forgiving. S14, S13, any RX-7. Go at it and come back. :)

thanks swift 👍

and yeah i hear you! however im trying to drift something a bit different because everyone seems to drift those cars and to get quite frank im sick of it:ouch: so i decided on a little light relief :dopey: im now drifting a skyline GTR N1 (the new one) and a M3 CSL Also a McMercedes SLR :sly: its all going really well and i got the d.v cam back :)

regards

niallz06

p.s keep the comments coming guys

niallz06
thanks swift 👍

and yeah i hear you! however im trying to drift something a bit different because everyone seems to drift those cars and to get quite frank im sick of it:ouch: so i decided on a little light relief :dopey: im now drifting a skyline GTR N1 (the new one) and a M3 CSL Also a McMercedes SLR :sly: its all going really well and i got the d.v cam back :)

regards

niallz06

A LOT of new drifters say that, "I wanna be different." And that's great. But that's like a new driver IRL, saying I want to be different and learn to drive on a TVR. Probably not the smartest car in the world to learn to drive on. You can do it, but it's going to make the learning process much harder.

There's nothing wrong with wanted to be unique. However, trying to understand the basics of drifting with cars that are built to stick like glue makes the basics seem like the advanced and the advanced almost impossible.

Swift
A LOT of new drifters say that, "I wanna be different." And that's great. But that's like a new driver IRL, saying I want to be different and learn to drive on a TVR. Probably not the smartest car in the world to learn to drive on. You can do it, but it's going to make the learning process much harder.

There's nothing wrong with wanted to be unique. However, trying to understand the basics of drifting with cars that are built to stick like glue makes the basics seem like the advanced and the advanced almost impossible.

Hey!! no fair you saw my vid with te honda beat! 150 hp now that takes some doing!

yeah i see your point but i CAN drift ans s13 & s14 i just never got 'round to making a vid of it :guilty:

but i can do this sometime in the near future if you guys wana see it? :)
and yeah swift i know what your mean by T.V.R (TreVoR ) those thing bite you in the ass in the rain ! :ouch:

yeah i suppose i could but tel me where to get the s15? i dont have one :)
do this and maybe i will if i like it enough!

thanks

niallz06

niallz06
yeah i suppose i could but tel me where to get the s15? i dont have one :)
do this and maybe i will if i like it enough!

thanks

niallz06

it's on the used car shop 2 I see it almost every day

Ok, please don't say that you can't do throatle control, thats bs! I use ds2 and I can pull some insane drifts with it. The key is pressure sensitive keys. With practice you'll learn to only push down the x button enough. Watch the video in my thread. I'll even post up all the cars that are me so you know which to look at when doing the drifts. But I'm pretty sure Shadow was using a DS2 too so you can just watcht the whole thing and see lots of throatle control!

articzap
Ok, please don't say that you can't do throatle control, thats bs! I use ds2 and I can pull some insane drifts with it. The key is pressure sensitive keys. With practice you'll learn to only push down the x button enough. Watch the video in my thread. I'll even post up all the cars that are me so you know which to look at when doing the drifts. But I'm pretty sure Shadow was using a DS2 too so you can just watcht the whole thing and see lots of throatle control!

I don't claim to be a drift guru, but I do know that all of your drifts either end in the middle of the corner or the angle is too high at the exit so you lose most of your speed when you end up tankslapping. So no offense but I wouldn't be boasting about "insane drifts" and "throttle control" if I was you.

so far my only contribution to the drift scene: LINK

mipuumal
I don't claim to be a drift guru, but I do know that all of your drifts either end in the middle of the corner or the angle is too high at the exit so you lose most of your speed when you end up tankslapping. So no offense but I wouldn't be boasting about "insane drifts" and "throttle control" if I was you.

so far my only contribution to the drift scene: LINK

if you dont have nething postive to hlep this thread out, then dont comment.

articzap
if you dont have nething postive to hlep this thread out, then dont comment.

Whell,IMHO that was a positive comment,mipuumal just gived you some comments,and again from that feedback you can know wich things you got to practice to be a good drifter.Don't refuse feedback,it will help you allot,especially when somebody like Mike Le Chat Noir or Delphic Reason or someone as beeing an excellent drifter post the comments on your drifting!

alright guys no need to fight like old ladies at a post office and imho you where both offering feedback and that is what we need here! to work as a team and help each other out!

and as for the throttle controll comment that is not what i said

i said that i would be working on it as im new(ish) to gt4 drifting so im gettin better and better.

new vid up 2morrow at latest

Whell,about throttle control,i would recommend you to use right analog stick for throttle,i know it's hard for someone getting used to it if you're hooked on a X and square button,i'm driving on it since the beginning and you can have awesome control,believe me.Many people will confirm that,but again many will say that it sucks!

a112 abarth
Whell,about throttle control,i would recommend you to use right analog stick for throttle,i know it's hard for someone getting used to it if you're hooked on a X and square button,i'm driving on it since the beginning and you can have awesome control,believe me.Many people will confirm that,but again many will say that it sucks!

ya tellin me? yeh im just startin to get used to it now :sly:
but it is hard at the start:ouch: but you get the knack of it after a while :dopey:

please comment on my latest but if the file is too big i can email a lower bandwidth version

regards niallz06 👍

Pink_the_Floyd
Woah, what a drifters around here, compare to you guys, I 🤬

i dont think so mate :)
jus do what i think:
PRACTISE
PRACTISE
PRACTISE
:ouch: CRASH:ouch:
PRACTISE AGEN

until you think your good enough and wallah! your better than i am!

if ya want help gimme a shout im happy to help

niallz06:)

*smiley city*

I have a suggestion. put dates next to the video links. This way people have an idea of the newer and older vids :)

The legacy and street videos don't work.

Swift
I have a suggestion. put dates next to the video links. This way people have an idea of the newer and older vids :)

The legacy and street videos don't work.

i would put dates in but i cant remember them :ouch:

as for the links i will re-upload the vids:)

- *EDIT*

links fixed
dates on download link
links in chronological(sp?) order

Back