First drift vids

• Thread starter niallz06
  • 72 comments
Checking out latest video now.

BTW when I said put the dates with them I meant like this:

TVR T350c Drift Vid (Arcade Settings) : July 31, 2006 :D

edit:

Ok, checked out the vid. Honestly bud, there wasn't too much drifting in it. It's quite hard to do good exhibition drifting in an actual race. Get those other cars off the road and then go at it again.

Hey niallz06, thanks for stopping by my thread. I am truly happy that my videos inspired you.

I just downloaded and watched "Legacy of..." and looks like you're on the right track.

I would suggest working on your AWD drift lines more because AWD depends heavily on the drift line you take.
Also, What tires are you using? It looks as if your staggered tire combo is making your car unstable. I would suggest with just a n2/n1 front/back combo.

F.I - already am dude, as i say im new jus postin vids to show my learning curve.

Swift - that wasnt supposed to be a vid jus and experiment for a race drift vid, i thort it diddnt look too bad so i made a vid of it :)

well please comment when you have (on all if you would be so kind)
sorry i havnt put any new vids up lately im still getting to grips with vegas, i dont have usb hauliage and i only have an eyetoy to capture video with, the two dont like each other, so another few months wait could be in store. F.I please avoid calling a video AWD commitment - 'cause thats my new project name thanks in advance.

keep the comments coming.

niallz06

ATTENTION!!!

I could do with a few pointers for t.v contrast because my cars that are white are just spodges and take no definitive shape of a car, is there any way i can avoid this without splashing out for a capture card?

niallz06

Gt 4 racer your video is great. Already saw it but you're great. I drift the samecar as you, but I have one question for all you guys - How do you take the saved replay and put them on a computer?

Right,
sorry about not posting for ages, im in the midst of a huge computer revamp in the house, and of relatives.

@ fastbert >Capture Card or D.V Camera.<

I dont have the money to build myself a new p.c though.
job ideas for a u.k 15 year old are welcome

Kindest Regards.

Niallz06

hey nailz!

i use the ds2 all the time and i am better with that than my wheel!! i guess it is just what you use most

anyway for throttle control the buttons are pressure sensitive... but tapping is also an effective way to be more precise and have control.

I find that cars i drift while not being overly powerful never really require full throttle while sideways unless increasing the angle of the drift, of course to power-over and initiate the drift it is also a matter of full power.

Back