First ever chop

• Thread starter donbenni
  • 84 comments
Erm Shannon, are you female, cos that's one female name you've got...
Regardless, you can laugh at my chop all you like. I'd kill you anyday in a comp

i started with something a little more complicated... turning the car into a convert. it sux, but for being the first one, it wasnt THAT bad...

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 159
Originally posted by donbenni
Erm Shannon, are you female, cos that's one female name you've got...
Regardless, you can laugh at my chop all you like. I'd kill you anyday in a comp
No. Shannon can be both a male or female name.

I'd post my crappy first chop if I could find it.

xenon and 2ez.....either u guiz started off with a lot of skill....or sumthigns wrong here:irked: heres mine

Attachments

• gayprelude.jpg
    gayprelude.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 133
heres my first. I did it all with Paint and Paint Shop Pro, not knowing what half of the buttons did-i think its pretty cool considering its my first effort

err... when i clicked the submit reply, with the pic attached, it came up with the usual "This page could not be displaed". Is anyone else experiancing this lately? maybe its just 'cos im on AOL. Lets try again...

Attachments

• mini-before&after.jpg
    mini-before&after.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 113
Yeh, I get that alot. It's because the site is being bogged down with robot-users (which I have a method for clearing up).

check out my first one, i thoguht it was quite good, even though it took me an hour and a half to add 3 things to the car :lol:

pffft its to big, ill resize it later

Hey I just made my first chop ever (psc german week3), so it wasn't so difficult to find it!

And what's the matter with you all? most of you say about your own work that it stinks or sucks. Do you like to punish yourselves or what?:odd: :P I think they may not look the greatest but hey, think about how much effort you put in it, don't turn it down.

Well mabye i'll say the same about my own early work in a while...

/D

Hi there i'm new to this board and i just started with photoshopping cars.
here's my first one ever :)

Attachments

• 206chairman.jpg
    206chairman.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 119
what i did

changed color, turned on headlights
tinted the windows (even more)

Attachments

• mustanggtcoupconcept10reddenned_jpg copy.jpg
    mustanggtcoupconcept10reddenned_jpg copy.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 101
I lost my very first chop. It was 1 year 6 months ago (around there) and I used paint shop pro 5. I took a picture of my friend's car (1994 dodge shadow) rally racing around a corner, and turned it into a rally machine. I lower'd it, extended the side skirt, rear skirt, and front bumper, gave it a dodge viper wing. :)

Those were the days... :sly:

I'm starting to learn photo shop, so this is what i have done. I guess you're going to have to download it to see it.

Attachments

• ford ranger_3.psd.bmp
    72.2 KB · Views: 5
Back