First ever chop

• Thread starter donbenni
  • 84 comments
Here's my first one... It's almost 2 years old now.:odd:

Attachments

• gremlinfull copy.jpg
    gremlinfull copy.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 114
Chose a higher quality photo for a start. But congratulations on a good first chop, you didn't go over the top and it could be believable :) The only problem i have with it is the bad quality photo 👍 Keep it up

my first - teh incredible rex
Just added parts and stuff, didn't mess with the colours and stuff, mainly cuz I had to clue as to how...

Attachments

• subarumodded.jpg
    subarumodded.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 80
Yikes, i think you tried too hard. It looks good, but you tried to change too many things and at the initial stages changing too much looks messy. Work from small mods to large mods. Try changing the wheels and lowering it first and then move onto more complex mods when you've sorted that.

Looks good though, even if a little messy ;)

Originally posted by slidesquad#1
my first - teh incredible rex
Just added parts and stuff, didn't mess with the colours and stuff, mainly cuz I had to clue as to how...

:eek: Crap man, that's a good job for your first chop. something tells me you're not new to the digital artistic world...?

on the Ford- zoom in, take your time with the wheel-well w/ the eraser, and move the truck body forward slightly.. otherwise great first chop :D

-susan

Another girl member. Welcome to the GTP, and I have but 1 question for you; have you ever chopped anything (I'd like to see some of your work, seeing as how you were able to give advice to a n00b; something that takes at least some experience).

Originally posted by Jpec07
Another girl member. Welcome to the GTP, and I have but 1 question for you; have you ever chopped anything (I'd like to see some of your work, seeing as how you were able to give advice to a n00b; something that takes at least some experience).

i've been working w/ photoshop for 6 years tyvm... about to earn a Bachelors Degree in Multimedia and Web Design.

first chop tell me what i could do better and how to make the smoke look better so it looks like its drifting
thanks mark

Attachments

• 350drift2.jpg
    350drift2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 52
are you sure that's your first chop ever? I mean; dang! that's good stuff right there (not perfect, but definitely above average for a first chop...)

Back