First GT6 Photomode shots

Something tells me that wouldn't be an option; I imagine PD wants their logo somewhere on there at all times. At least before it heads into some editing software...

Something tells me that wouldn't be an option; I imagine PD wants their logo somewhere on there at all times. At least before it heads into some editing software...

At least it's inconspicuous and, in most cases at least, easily removable through post processing. Unlike Forza's, which takes an unbelievable amount of image real estate.

I hope the Gtp forum server can keep up with the amount of users and images will be posted on the 6th dec :D

Anyway i would like to say thanks alot to you guys for posting the very first gt6 pictures , iam also very excited about gt6 .

cheers

I hope the Gtp forum server can keep up with the amount of users and images will be posted on the 6th dec :D

Anyway i would like to say thanks alot to you guys for posting the very first gt6 pictures , iam also very excited about gt6 .

cheers

And if you can, Jaguar XJ220 :D.. hope that is not standard

It's still standard.

11138408834_356d99908e_b.jpg

You think so? Well I guess that the standards in GT6 are very subjective . . .

Coming through a somewhat blurry camera, it looks like the body panels are actually separate from each other, much like the improved RUFs...but, my tiny phone screen could be just playing tricks on me. Hahahaha

Coming through a somewhat blurry camera, it looks like the body panels are actually separate from each other, much like the improved RUFs...but, my tiny phone screen could be just playing tricks on me. Hahahaha

The RUF's are the pinnacle standard now for standards. I agree about that, but this one just is not quite there, in my eyes. It won't stop me from using it if I needed/wanted to though, I never use cockpit view when racing, so the level of detail on most standards doesn't bother me, I will still race/photograph my favourites a lot more in GT6 though in spite of this.

Can someone take a shot of a "premiumized" standard car in photomode location? (direct feed, not tv photos please)

Crazy to think these are still being produced on PS3, PD really did do a stunning job on the premium models!

So looking forward to getting my copy and adding my pics to this thread!

:gtpflag:

Back