First GT6 Photomode shots

I will be late to the GT6 party, as I'm moving house soon, but I will be back hopefully before Xmas or perhaps in the new year.
Apologies if anyone is disappointed by this.

I will however post comments and likes on everyone's posts on the GT6 threads, and also on flickr.

Original by Boabdulrahman

Neither could I, cause I'm bored and can't wait or GT6!

image.jpg

Original by Boabdulrahman
Keep up the good work mate 👍

Last edited:
Well, Kaz, you did it. Gran Turismo's graphics have now completely blurred the line between game and reality. :bowdown:

Some random shots

Moon Shots

Did you have to buy the Lunar Rover to get these shots? If so, how much did it cost? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of curiosity. what's the easiest way to get the screen shots off the ps3? Do you plug in a flash drive then take it to a computer?

Thanks, I was hoping there was a quicker way. Guess I got used to the PS4 a bit quicker than expected..
You could also just export them to the XMB and then upload it directly to your flickr-/imgur-etc-gallery. This is the fastest way in my opinion because (with flickr) you can select as many photos as you like to upload with the PS3.

20131203_013750.jpg
Besides wheels 5 kinds of wings that dont look right, a rear diffuser and under tray the game calls a flat floor, and a couple of aero kits that consist of the same side skirt/chin spoiler combo in body color or carbon fiber. Blurry cellphone pics inbound take better pics on a track after sleep.

Attachments

• 20131203_013832.jpg
    20131203_013832.jpg
    635.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20131203_013924.jpg
    20131203_013924.jpg
    599.9 KB · Views: 10
View attachment 85775 Besides wheels 5 kinds of wings that dont look right, a rear diffuser and under tray the game calls a flat floor, and a couple of aero kits that consist of the same side skirt/chin spoiler combo in body color or carbon fiber. Blurry cellphone pics inbound take better pics on a track after sleep.
Thanks for the info! Shame you can't have black mirrors/spoiler like on the real C7 (carbon flash package).

View attachment 85775 Besides wheels 5 kinds of wings that dont look right, a rear diffuser and under tray the game calls a flat floor, and a couple of aero kits that consist of the same side skirt/chin spoiler combo in body color or carbon fiber. Blurry cellphone pics inbound take better pics on a track after sleep.
Thanks for the info! Shame you can't have black mirrors/spoiler like on the real C7 (carbon flash package).
Guys, please stay on-topic. You can discuss these information on other threads :)

Shelby GT500

Back