First in game look at "standard" cars in Granturismo 6

I would agree on the 3400s, but the RGT is a more modern version of the Yellow Bird/CTR though...so PD not giving it the same respect from what it looks like is sad.
we're not really certain if that's true, the yellow bird was probably used an an example for comparison :P

11132550513_8340fc9192_b.jpg

Found this on some other site to answer my question about the RGT at least.

What confuses me is PD removed the standard XJR9 in favour of the premium model, but with the Alpine A110 they kpet the standard one as well, despite them being even closer to each other in terms of spec and looks!
Different year, I guess.

What confuses me is PD removed the standard XJR9 in favour of the premium model, but with the Alpine A110 they kpet the standard one as well, despite them being even closer to each other in terms of spec and looks!

I went through the garage video car by car last night. I'm still floored by the blatant duplicates. The new layout makes it so obvious, how can you spend so much time developing a game and not notice or do anything about it?

I went through the garage video car by car last night. I'm still floored by the blatant duplicates. The new layout makes it so obvious, how can you spend so much time developing a game and not notice or do anything about it?

Agreed, watching at 3 pages of S2000s is almost obscene.

Well I be damned, they did improve the standards. Although I was baffled yesterday when I looked at the Mustang SVT Cobra, it's not premium, but definitely better than GT5 and Gallery View is enabled.
He he said it not me. but I'm freaking ecstatic right now!!!
Im noticing how allot of cars got bump maps on the body panels
Pics or it NEVER EVER happened.

Gallery View is only enabled on Premiums - this is the only way in the dealerships to tell the difference between standard and premiums, provided it's not glaringly obvious to begin with.

To be honest, I think there are so many cars in GT, they have simply lost control of what's what, model wise.

They really need to hit the reset button in whatever will be the next PS4 version, like they did with GT3 on the PS2. They need to hold their hands up and say "you are going to get less cars this time around, and we are ditching the standards".

To be honest, I think there are so many cars in GT, they have simply lost control of what's what, model wise.

They really need to hit the reset button in whatever will be the next PS4 version, like they did with GT3 on the PS2. They need to hold their hands up and say "you are going to get less cars this time around, and we are ditching the standards".

What's the difference between a Daihatsu Storia CX '98 and a Daihatsu Sirion CX '98? How about a Renault Lutecia '03 and a Renault Clio '03?

It's not "less" cars, it's cleaning up the clutter.

Gallery View is only enabled on Premiums - this is the only way in the dealerships to tell the difference between standard and premiums, provided it's not glaringly obvious to begin with.

Well then the Mustang SVT Cobra is premium, although I was quickly looking through some manufacturers, at first glance it didn't look premium to be honest, but it was a glance, I barely looked at it, me and my friend were talking much of the time rather than paying attention to details.

Well then the Mustang SVT Cobra is premium, although I was quickly looking through some manufacturers, at first glance it didn't look premium to be honest, but it was a glance, I barely looked at it, me and my friend were talking much of the time rather than paying attention to details.
It's not Premium; it's been improved a bit but it's not at Premium level yet.

Back