First in game look at "standard" cars in Granturismo 6

TheeFrogmanlego

(Banned)
United States
Downey
frogmanlego
UPDATE! confirmed, they have been cleaned! The bumper is a chrome texture as opposed to a gray non reflective one in five!
11104629016_cbd0d1e47d_o.jpg

dplo.jpg

shirakawaa Has taken the first good quality picture of standards.
Some cars look like they have received great touch ups such as the R34 race car * fully visible interior* Yet some seem to have stayed the same such as the Razo West Silvia .

oC6Nyui.jpg

8UfLzjD.jpg

EqLHaKO.jpg

FnT9L9U.jpg

Original Post
https://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-hands-on/There are pictures depicting standard cars , very bad pictures but they do seem to be as they were in 5, Taken by Jordan I assume.
Edit: The Red Viper , next to and including the LMP and the Falcon that's next to the Nissan Z are standards In 5.
brands-gt6-ai.jpg
standarGT62.jpg
Thanks to CoolColJ For the heads up ! 👍

EDIT: I will take pictures of three random "standards" in GT5 , Front Rear and Side . I will make it a point to include at least one race car . We the community will do the same for GT6 in an effort to see if improvements , if any, have been done. This will bring news faster as getting the cars my self will be time consuming!

Last edited:
Looks like a cellphone screenshot with cars a long way away. Can't draw any conclusions from that. If you did, you'd have to also conclude that tracks have reverted to GT3 quality along with the cars:crazy:.

Also don't forget that the build Jordan played isn't the final full retail version. Plus there is a day 1 update which might polish up some of the standard cars.

If anything that first shot only confirms one of the songs to be included in the game.

But yeah, still early to judge. But at least all cars will be under the same category this time around. Which means we'll see "new" cars in the dealerships.

You will when you look at the exterior and it looks considerably worse than a premium's would. Then you'll know.
Probably, buy if exteriors are closer to premium quality, again the windows will be more tinted, you are able to test drive, and I'm sure PD will throw something in there to help people on whether the car has an interior or not.

Probably, buy if exteriors are closer to premium quality, again the windows will be more tinted, you are able to test drive, and I'm sure PD will throw something in there to help people on whether the car has an interior or not.
I personnaly hope we will get that kind of trouble, but i'm affraid that glassjaw's said is true..

I personnaly hope we will get that kind of trouble, but i'm affraid that glassjaw's said is true..
I agree probably is unfortunately. On the whole deciphering between the two, made me think...PD didn't in 5 with the concept premiums(even though they don't have interior)...but a lot of people don't know that. So hell, maybe they won't

Yes! All Chrome Line cars are in GT6 car list as individual cars!!! :lol:

I checked the list. I seams that both Chrome and Stealth are included in the game. However, there is no mentioning of them being exclusive cars. And since they are going to be available in the dealerships, I assume they are now available to everyone.

Chrome line cars are pointless

Thank you for your input.

You just answered your own question. They indicate the current RPM of the engine.
well I thought it was indicating revolutions however there's a zero before the one. Does this now mean we can stall the car?

Edit: to clarify I don't race in this view, ever, and I can't remember if the numbers were there in GT5.

well I thought it was indicating revolutions however there's a zero before the one. Does this now mean we can stall the car?

Edit: to clarify I don't race in this view, ever, and I can't remember if the numbers were there in GT5.

Yes they ware, and you can probably only stall it if you have a wheel with a clutch like i do.

Back