First in game look at "standard" cars in Granturismo 6

2013_11_29_1_6_0_zps67b40a12.png~original


Pretty happy with this as a Panda owner :D
 
Heh, they actually changed some of the decals on the CLK DTM, nice touch.
Mudflaps are now also black on the Ford and some of the details of the FGT look more realistic too.
 
Yeah, I thought the RS200s were premium at first from looking at them. They just looked so crisp and clear compared to GT5.
 
Better than nothing

I'm not so sure. I agree that the car selection process is prettier, as are photo opportunities etc., but if you are mostly driving (using interior view) then it just makes me sad, and feeling detached from being in a car.
 
Those pics aren't doing the RS200 justice. They look blurry but I think it just te tv causing that.
 
The RS200 looks really good now, it's pretty much a premium without an interior.
 
Some standards seem to have been given an almost premium exterior. I can see in the Ruf that the body is no longer a single plastic shell. You can see that the different body panels are modeled individually.

Some of them were pretty much forgotten. That CLK GTR is a complete shame...

Still. No interior, no deal. (okay... I'll still buy standards, but I will be pissed every time I drive them.)
 
I disagree. The RS200 and Ruf look nice and all, but premium quality is much higher.

It's like the Jaguar XFR in GT5. Yes, it looked better than the models ported straight from GT4, but it was still very much a standard car, and didn't have the same level of exterior details of premiums.
 
Wondering what look they give the lancia rally cars? or mitsu evos.
 
Sorry if this has been asked before...but I really want to know, is the Mercedes C9 standard or has it been converted to a premium?
 
I disagree. The RS200 and Ruf look nice and all, but premium quality is much higher.

It's like the Jaguar XFR in GT5. Yes, it looked better than the models ported straight from GT4, but it was still very much a standard car, and didn't have the same level of exterior details of premiums.

I'm actually embarrassed for the Audi.
 
Nice, the FGT doesn't look like a steaming pile of **** anymore. At least not as much as before. I am pleased.
 
It's nice to see that standards now are actually cleaned, not much sharp jagged edges anymore. Still far from perfect like premiums but the improvements is definitely visible, and we see that they exerted more effort into making them look nicer :)
 
I'm just so glad the standard cars got cleaned up and some have been updated. Really, I'm glad because I was really worried for soooo long.
 
We can remove the wings?
 
The lighting seems to be doing a massive job at making the standards look better than they would, so it leads me to think that PD made that the quick solution. Other than that most standards I've seen look like trash still and some even seem as obvious as the PS2 game they came from.

The FGT is one of the rare better looking cars which is good. The lighting almost makes it look premium, but I'm guessing it isn't. If anyone can confirm that'd be cool.
 
Did the RUFs not shown so far in screenshots (3400S and RGT in particular) receive as much improvement as the Yellow Bird?
 
Did the RUFs not shown so far in screenshots (3400S and RGT in particular) receive as much improvement as the Yellow Bird?
maybe the yellow bird was more significant than the other two..
 
maybe the yellow bird was more significant than the other two..

I would agree on the 3400s, but the RGT is a more modern version of the Yellow Bird/CTR though...so PD not giving it the same respect from what it looks like is sad.
 
Back