First in game look at "standard" cars in Granturismo 6

2013_11_29_1_6_0_zps67b40a12.png~original

Pretty happy with this as a Panda owner :D

Heh, they actually changed some of the decals on the CLK DTM, nice touch.
Mudflaps are now also black on the Ford and some of the details of the FGT look more realistic too.

Some standards seem to have been given an almost premium exterior. I can see in the Ruf that the body is no longer a single plastic shell. You can see that the different body panels are modeled individually.

Some of them were pretty much forgotten. That CLK GTR is a complete shame...

Still. No interior, no deal. (okay... I'll still buy standards, but I will be pissed every time I drive them.)

Sorry if this has been asked before...but I really want to know, is the Mercedes C9 standard or has it been converted to a premium?

I disagree. The RS200 and Ruf look nice and all, but premium quality is much higher.

It's like the Jaguar XFR in GT5. Yes, it looked better than the models ported straight from GT4, but it was still very much a standard car, and didn't have the same level of exterior details of premiums.

I'm actually embarrassed for the Audi.

It's nice to see that standards now are actually cleaned, not much sharp jagged edges anymore. Still far from perfect like premiums but the improvements is definitely visible, and we see that they exerted more effort into making them look nicer :)

I'm just so glad the standard cars got cleaned up and some have been updated. Really, I'm glad because I was really worried for soooo long.

The lighting seems to be doing a massive job at making the standards look better than they would, so it leads me to think that PD made that the quick solution. Other than that most standards I've seen look like trash still and some even seem as obvious as the PS2 game they came from.

The FGT is one of the rare better looking cars which is good. The lighting almost makes it look premium, but I'm guessing it isn't. If anyone can confirm that'd be cool.

Did the RUFs not shown so far in screenshots (3400S and RGT in particular) receive as much improvement as the Yellow Bird?

Back