First Nurburgring Drift on GT6 Using A Stock GT500

• Thread starter backpian1
  • 4 comments
That is incredible impressive drifting on the ring. Clearly you can drift on gt6. How come all those people are saying drifting in gt6 is impossible? Are you using a wheel or ds3?

That is incredible impressive drifting on the ring. Clearly you can drift on gt6. How come all those people are saying drifting in gt6 is impossible? Are you using a wheel or ds3?

G27 Wheel, the drifting is different.. ok VERY different then GT5. its alot more challenging but i think that the way the weight transfers is what trowing people off, and that holding the clutch in will help set the angle a lot easier. it will be fun real learning how to drift again, it takes time.

I was never very good at drifting even in gt5. But I do try to use feint and power over by dumping the clutch to initiate the drift. Is that what you mean by holding in the clutch?

my old style was using the clutch to maintain angle during a drift by tapping it if the angle got to high, and to switch directions in a drift, IN GT6 the car will continue to slide very far even if the clutch is in, so its nor off a battle of throttle and slow controlled movements.

Back