FITT BTCC Championship - !! Driver Spot Available !!

@787bcgr, @Ronald6, @miata13B, @PatrisS136, @morfastmadboy, hopefully the below time(s) will be convenient for you all. Experience has shown that it will take a little over an hour to complete the actual racing.

Saturday 8th - 12:00-14:00 PST / 15:00-17:00 EST / 21:00-23:00 CET

@xande1959, @Motor City Hami, @ACSR421, @Gino Caberlin, @NEWDRIVER2, we obviously have to give priority to the drivers, but hopefully you can make it to cheer your man on too :cheers:

I'm happy to offer my services as host 👍

{Cy}

With the specs I have I get more than 315 bhp with 95% limiter (new car, oil change). 315 bhp=319 hp din. @CyKosis1973
In an ideal world, I'd ask you to build another car and refrain from changing the oil until required. Leave it as is for now, I'm really not sure it will make a vast difference. Mileage is going to vary for cars and drivers over the life of the event and people will likely need to change oil, rebuild engines and restore chassis. Just please try to keep limiting to the absolute minimum 👍

{Cy}

In an ideal world, I'd ask you to build another car and refrain from changing the oil until required. Leave it as is for now, I'm really not sure it will make a vast difference. Mileage is going to vary for cars and drivers over the life of the event and people will likely need to change oil, rebuild engines and restore chassis. Just please try to keep limiting to the absolute minimum 👍

{Cy}
Ok I leave my tune as it is.

Saturday 1500 EST is good for me. I normally run being a backup host for another league, not sure how great of a connection I have for overseas, but I can either host or backup if need be.

We are running Brand's tomorrow right?

"Ford Focus ST 06"

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Ford(do change oil)
Paintjob: Orange
Wheels: aftermarket 1" up
Front aero: type A
Rear Wing: Custom B
Downforce: 5
Flat Floor: yes
Weight Reduction: stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: yes
Carbon Hood: yes
Chassis reinforcement: yes
Turbo: Mid rpm
Supercharger: no
Sports cpu: yes
Engine Tuning: no
Intake tuning: yes
Exhaust Manifold: yes
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: no
Transmission: FC
Clutch/flywheel: Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft: no
LSD: yes
torque assist center differential: na
Suspension: FC
Tires: SS

Suspension
Ride height front 105, rear 80
Spring rate front 7.00, rear 8.25
Dampers (Compression) front 1 rear 5
Dampers (Extension) front 10 rear 1
Anti-roll bars front 6 rear 6
Camber angle front 0.0 rear 0.0
Toe angle front -.08 rear -.10
Brakes: race fr 2 rr 8

LSD
rear = initial 5, acceleration 55, braking 18

Transmission
Transmission set to default then final to 5.500 then top speed to 112mph
1st 2.398
2nd 1.860
3rd 1.510
4th 1.258
5th 1.068
6th .920
final 4.295

The Tune
Ballast weight : 104/50
Power Limiter : 95.7%
Transmission: Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 506 PP, weighs 1275Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 4.04 kg/hp, has 315 HP
@4500 rpm and produces 387.8 ft-lb torque @4200 rpm

Notes:
Tuned with the help of @miata13B For the FITT BTCC Championship rd1
at Brands Hatch Indy

Round 2 Indy Road Changes

Suspension
Spring rate front 7.80, rear 7.95
Dampers (Compression) front 1 rear 10
Toe angle front -.10 rear -.08
Rear Aero: 20

LSD
rear = initial 5, acceleration 40, braking 5

Transmission
Transmission set to default then set top speed to 112mph then match gearing and final
1st 3.440
2nd 2.690
3rd 2.137
4th 1.744
5th 1.463
6th 1.248
final 2.500

The Tune
Ballast weight : 104/46

Notes:
Tuned with the help of @miata13B For the FITT BTCC Championship rd2
at Indy Road Course

ENJOY, AC

Last edited:
@CyKosis1973 I did not realize that you wanted our tunes posted too. I will post by Friday night.

We can change our tunes between each event, correct?
Not a problem, Sir. Post as soon as you can. I'm looking forward to seeing what @Ronald6 can do with your car. And yes, you can change your setup for each Round 👍
Saturday 1500 EST is good for me. I normally run being a backup host for another league, not sure how great of a connection I have for overseas, but I can either host or backup if need be.

We are running Brand's tomorrow right?
Thank you. I plan on being there, but may call upon your services to act as host. With the exception of @PatrisS136, you're all North America, so perhaps it would be better if one of you hosted? Post #2 contains all the info you need for lobby/race settings. Be aware that you will need to change the time for each race too 👍

Today's race for Group 2 is indeed at Brands Hatch Indy. Good luck to you all :cheers:

{Cy}

Last edited:
"Ford Focus ST 06"

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Ford(do change oil)
Paintjob: Orange
Wheels: aftermarket 1" up
Front aero: type A
Rear Wing: Custom B
Downforce: 5
Flat Floor: yes
Weight Reduction: stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: yes
Carbon Hood: yes
Chassis reinforcement: yes
Turbo: Mid rpm
Supercharger: no
Sports cpu: yes
Engine Tuning: no
Intake tuning: yes
Exhaust Manifold: yes
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: no
Transmission: FC
Clutch/flywheel: Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft: no
LSD: yes
torque assist center differential: na
Suspension: FC
Tires: SS

Suspension
Ride height front 105, rear 80
Spring rate front 7.00, rear 8.25
Dampers (Compression) front 1 rear 5
Anti-roll bars front 6 rear 6
Camber angle front 0.0 rear 0.0
Toe angle front -.08 rear -.10
Brakes: race fr 2 rr 8

LSD
rear = initial 5, acceleration 55, braking 18

Transmission
Transmission set to default then final to 5.500 then top speed to 112mph
1st 2.398
2nd 1.860
3rd 1.510
4th 1.258
5th 1.068
6th .920
final 4.295

The Tune
Ballast weight : 104/50
Power Limiter : 95.7%
Transmission: Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 506 PP, weighs 1275Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 4.04 kg/hp, has 315 HP
@4500 rpm and produces 387.8 ft-lb torque @4200 rpm

Notes:
Tuned with the help of @miata13B For the FITT BTCC Championship rd1
at Brands Hatch Indy

ENJOY, AC
Welcome AC! 👍

When is this race happening today? I'd like to come and watch, and perhaps cheer on the fellow Civics. :mischievous:
21:00-23:00 CET, which I believe is 20:00GMT. Send a PSN friend request to @miata13B, I think it's perhaps better if he hosts, as all but one of the drivers is in North America. I'd host, but I don't want to create a bottleneck. I hope to be watching too 👍

{Cy}

I will have the room up in about an hour. I will leave it open for practice and then when we are ready to race we will exit the room and I'll open up a new one to run the race in.

I ask everyone reset their routers and clear their cache upon entry of the competition room.

@CyKosis1973 the first race is a qualifying race right? Do you want me to actually run a qualifying round for 15 minutes or just a race to qualify for the 2nd race?

@CyKosis1973 the first race is a qualifying race right? Do you want me to actually run a qualifying round for 15 minutes or just a race to qualify for the 2nd race?
We ran a qualifying session of 7 mins for our group, but everyone had been practicing for a little while before that ... We took a vote and decided that 15 min qualify was a tad too long, but up to @CyKosis1973. 👍

Didn't know if there were too many people in the room, so I decided to exit out. I hope you all can see each other and get racing. Looking forward to watching the replays!👍
I did manage a 49 sec lap without the help of drafting someone during practice. Yes @Ridox2JZGTE Indy road course should be interesting!

Back