FITT BTCC Championship - !! Driver Spot Available !!

I don't mind sharing my experiences really, are saying where I think I'm gaining time. For instance, I surprised how late you can brake after the 1/4 mile straight where the drag rooms do their racing. The more competition the merrier, door to door racing, side by side through a whole lap is what I live for in racing games.

From the few laps I had with other cars, the straight line speed isn't as bad as you'd think, I was able to gain in the draft too. It also helps when you can get a good exit on to the final straight, I think my apex speed averaged around 73-74mph on the final sharp turn but it's difficult to get the line just right.
No, that is good stuff. I've only done the transmission, but thinking that 2 seconds can be gained from tuning is asking an awful lot. The tight corners can be taken care of, but it is risking loads of tire wear by lap 8. Ran into that with the pre season race at Laguna. Hope the others don't mind pulling the Focus on the straights!

Apologies for the double post, but I figure 2 days is enough time between them:dopey:
How is everything looking for a race at Indy this weekend? Or are we on hold until things can get calmed down a little bit? Either way, I will be getting my time away from the warden and will be online Saturday afternoon. I would be more than happy to open a room for practice or the 2nd round race. I can only imagine 8 or more of us Misfits having a go racing for fun at Indy. That would be a blast!:lol:

Practice Room for Indy open - FITT BTCC Practice & Tuning - PSN: MotorCtyHamilton
Sorry I missed it. All this time; you and I have never been on the track together.:indiff:

Practice room open: FITT BTCC Practice
I have it set on friends only, so please send a request if I don't have you on my friends list already.

Sorry I missed it. All this time; you and I have never been on the track together.:indiff:

Practice room open: FITT BTCC Practice
I have it set on friends only, so please send a request if I don't have you on my friends list already.

Racing with Ronald last night made improvements to my driving by half a second. Ronald tuning with me made him almost a second faster. Time well spent for both of us.

With CyKo MIA I'll get the ball rolling...

What are good times for the testers this weekend?

It looks like I'm free all day Friday and Saturday.

Last edited:
With CyKo MIA I'll get the ball rolling...

What are good times for the testers this weekend?

It looks like I'm free all day Friday and Saturday.

Still willing to host this weekend? I am free enough to adjust my plans to attend any time this weekend and Friday night (except for the Grand Prix times, not going to miss the most important race of the year!)

Hope you get some responses, it would be a real shame to see this series die.

Still willing to host this weekend? I am free enough to adjust my plans to attend any time this weekend and Friday night (except for the Grand Prix times, not going to miss the most important race of the year!)

Hope you get some responses, it would be a real shame to see this series die.

I'm free as well but like Lewis said not at Grand Prix times stewyripper.

Ronald and I joined up for some testing. Below is the link to our tune for the Indy Road Course race.

Indy Road Course Tune
Volkswagen Scirocco R '10

489 PP, 300 hp, 1300 kg

15393736710_138e7131b8_z.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motor-city-tunes-gt6.291066/page-21#post-10254705

Back