FITT BTCC Championship - !! Driver Spot Available !!

This is the tune @ImToLegitToQuit has provided for me.

VW Scirocco R `10

Mandatory parts +

Oil change
Stage 1 engine
sports ecu
iso exhaust manifold
97.2% limiter

Stage 1 weight
carbon hood
window reduction
down force at 5
32kg ballast at -47

100/100
5.85/7.50
4/4
4/4
3/4
0.0/0.0
0/-.40

Final gear far right
max speed far left
final gear 4.602
1st 2.211
2nd 1.630
3rd 1.304
4th 1.098
5th 0.949
6th 0.822

LSD 14/25/12
down force 5

I'll be on shortly, it will not be too long today, the wife has plans for me today, not exactly sure what though.

BMW 135i Coupé '07 (FITT BTCC - Race 1 Brands Hatch Indy)

PP 493, 315 bhp (319 HP DIN), 1400 kgs

Suspensions
92/88
7.76/7.66
3/3
3/2
2/3
0.7/0.6
-0.17/0.34

Brakes 7/6

Triple plate clutch
Carbon prop shaft
LSD 18/10/8

Gearbox
Max 220 kph
1 - 3.873
2 - 2.756
3 - 2.080
4 - 1.639
5 - 1.350
6 - 1.161
Final 3.500
Fully custom gearbox

Engine
Oil change
Sport ECU
Power limiter 92.1%

Body
Weight reduction stage 2
Carbon hood
Window weight reduction
Ballast 89 kg
Position -28%
Rigidity: yes

ABS 1, TCS 0

Aero kit type A
Flat floor
Rear wing (what you like to put)

Downforce 0/5

CIVIC TYPE R '08
---------------------------
HAPPY MEMPHIS 31
-------------

kFoscN.jpg

Big Thank you for @morfastmadboy for helping get this tune out 👍

Setup
------

Car number 31

Chassis rigidity
Stage 1 Engine
Sports computer
Racing exhaust
Catalytic converter sports
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Turbo
Racing Brake
Fully suspension
Triple Plate Clutch
Fully customizable Differential
Stage 1 weight reduction
Carbon bonnet
Window weight reduction
Aero Kits Type B
Rear wing Type E
Flat floor
Wheels rims name : Boyd Coddington Wheels LEGACY F-09
Paint GT POLARIZED 005-P

Downforce 20
Ballast 160kg @ 30%

Drivetrain

Suspension

Ride Height. 100 95
Spring Rate. 6.30 6.40
Dampers Com. 4 4
Dampers Ext. 4 4
Anti Roll. 5 7
Camber Angle. 0.0 0.0
Toe Angle. -0.20 -0.15

Racing Brake

F 6 R 4

After you add all the parts and limit the power to 98.6% or to 315BHP setup the Transmission

Transmission
Final gear to 6.000
Max. Speed 112
1st gear 2.802
2nd gear 2.174
3rd gear 1.739
4th gear 1.435
5th gear 1.227
6th gear 1.074
Final gear to 4.900
Final gear will be change for every Track only .

After set the transmission limit the power to 95.5% to give 305BHP

482PP
305BHP
1300kg
54 : 46
1,998 cc
32kgfm
4.26 kg/BHP

Good Luck

Last edited:
I've been very busy the past few days, sorry. Sick kids, Halloween, work and my wife's vacation.My eldest son is visiting this weekend. I Won't be available till Monday.

Not a make or break, but I have to sign papers on s house tomorrow about the same time we were on today which was about 12pm est. I can be on pretty much any time after that.

@morfastmadboy, @787bcgr, @PatrisS136, @miata13B, will you be able to make Monday PM? This seems to be the next opportunity to grab some of @Ronald6's time :confused:

I think I've linked all Round 1 tunes, apart from @xande1959, @Motor City Hami and @flip55, unless I've missed them 👍

Group 1 have completed their first Round races. I only managed to catch the latter part of the racing, but what I saw was pretty darned entertaining. Thank you to those that took part, I hope you enjoyed it, special thank you to @morfastmadboy for stepping in to host on my behalf. I'll post results as soon as I can, good luck for the next Round...

{Cy}

@morfastmadboy, @787bcgr, @PatrisS136, @miata13B, will you be able to make Monday PM? This seems to be the next opportunity to grab some of @Ronald6's time :confused:

I think I've linked all Round 1 tunes, apart from @xande1959, @Motor City Hami and @flip55, unless I've missed them 👍

Group 1 have completed their first Round races. I only managed to catch the latter part of the racing, but what I saw was pretty darned entertaining. Thank you to those that took part, I hope you enjoyed it, special thank you to @morfastmadboy for stepping in to host on my behalf. I'll post results as soon as I can, good luck for the next Round...

{Cy}
I want to file complaint. Is it possible?

I think it's too early to summarize that the civic is slightly overdog, we haven't got the 2nd group race results yet ;) Probably race incident :)
It is early yes, but there are 2 civics in that group and I predict a great battle between them for the lead, but about 6-8 seconds ahead of the others. But like I said, when I tested your civic tune, that car was on a rail. And that's saying something because you and I both know I tend to struggle with your tunes because of driving styles, but I enjoyed that one and we got along nicely!👍👍

It is early yes, but there are 2 civics in that group and I predict a great battle between them for the lead, but about 6-8 seconds ahead of the others. But like I said, when I tested your civic tune, that car was on a rail. And that's saying something because you and I both know I tend to struggle with your tunes because of driving styles, but I enjoyed that one and we got along nicely!👍👍

It may handle well, but the next race at Indy Road will have long main straight where the civic will have to worry about being overtaken ( I think the BMW will have an edge on top speed ). The shorter straight in the middle of the track also a good spot to outbrake other racer, will be good stuff to watch :cool:

I just read another review of my replica, so happy now :P 10 reviews, all 5 stars :embarrassed: A very rare occurrence for me :lol:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tune...ft-to-racing-hard.57/reviews#review-57-252670

It may handle well, but the next race at Indy Road will have long main straight where the civic will have to worry about being overtaken ( I think the BMW will have an edge on top speed ). The shorter straight in the middle of the track also a good spot to outbrake other racer, will be good stuff to watch :cool:

I just read another review of my replica, so happy now :P 10 reviews, all 5 stars :embarrassed: A very rare occurrence for me :lol:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tune...ft-to-racing-hard.57/reviews#review-57-252670
That's a pretty impressive track record, I'd take it!
I think the straight line braking is where the Ford has an edge on the others (the only one:P). You can't really throw it down into the corners (like the driving line suggests, for me atleast) but at the end of those straightaways, if you brake straight then turn in, I gained some time there against the others when racing there for a laugh yesterday. But there is 2 weeks for their tuners to work on that.:banghead:

{Cy}
Monday PM is fine for me :-)

I'm uploading the replays of all three races right now with the race results screen at the end. It will take a while even on my connection, as each race is about 6GB in size even with a 30fps cap. Youtube says it's going to take 80 minutes, and then add more time for Youtube to process it all.

Ok, so here's race 1. I'll add the other two one they're done.

Last edited:
Awfully quiet ... going to watch the 1st race :) I'm thankful for the video uploads, should be very enjoyable to watch.

I hope the 2nd Group races would still be on.

This thread has become very quiet.

Races 2 and 3.

*kicks tumble weed*

Top job with the replays, thank you. I'll have to wait until I get home before watching these two. I enjoyed the first race though 👍

Hopefully the Group 2 guys are all geared up for some racing tonight. Pretty sure @787bcgr, @miata13B, @morfastmadboy and @Ronald6 are ready to rock. @PatrisS136, will you be able to race tonight?

{Cy}

Back