I sent you a PM with your tuner number in it.
Tuner numbers have been reassigned. a couple of you got lucky and stayed the same number O_o bloody RNG's eh made my life easier.
I will be working on my tune a little over the weekend. Still some issues to overcome but hopefully my tune will be ready in time. If I am struggling, ill PM you to let you know.
TRANS: Full Custom (install all power upgrades first!)
-Reset
FINAL TO - 2.800
TOP SPEED TO -390 Km/h
1ST - 3.828
2ND - 2.609
3RD - 1.916
4TH - 1.466
5TH - 1.168
6TH - 1.031
7TH - 0.939
Early testing may begin Tunes are starting to trickle in.
Testers please with hold your review untill you have completed all cars.
I will post a review template in a few days or so to use thank you.
TRANS: Full Custom (install all power upgrades first!)
FINAL TO -No change
TOP SPEED TO -224mph
1ST -4.026
2ND -2.460
3RD -1.910
4TH -1.535
5TH -1.254
6TH -1.046
7TH -0.857
FINAL -3.280
POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Engine Tuning Stage 3
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Sports Exhaust
MANIFOLD - Standard
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - Normal
POWER LIMITER - 100.0%
Please note I am using my phone for 90% of my posting right now due to limited time. So if find an error in a link or a post please inform me so I can get it corrected asap thanks
@Otaliema, I've not had nearly enough game time to get this beast tamed yet. Only about 4-5 hours in the past week and most of that was online with friends. Can you strike me off the tuners list please Sorry
@Otaliema, I've not had nearly enough game time to get this beast tamed yet. Only about 4-5 hours in the past week and most of that was online with friends. Can you strike me off the tuners list please Sorry
TRANS: Full Custom (install all power upgrades first!)
FINAL TO - 5.000
TOP SPEED TO - 260pkh (The minimum setting)
1ST - 2.589
2ND - 1.983
3RD - 1.559
4TH - 1.264
5TH - 1.056
6TH - 0.910
7TH - 0.811
FINAL - 2.948
Tuning window is closed please allow me a day or so to sort out who has withdrawn and update the template. There are still a couple tunes that need to be posted for testing.
TRANS: Full Custom (install all power upgrades first!)
FINAL TO -3.500
TOP SPEED TO -310 km/h / 193 MPH
1ST -3.845
2ND -2.549
3RD -1.930
4TH -1.612
5TH -1.359
6TH -1.144
7TH -0.947
FINAL -2.525
TRANS: Full Custom (install all power upgrades first!)
FINAL TO - 3.731
TOP SPEED TO - 249
1ST -3.764
2ND -2.478
3RD -1.789
4TH -1.345
5TH -1.054
6TH - 0.860
7TH - 0.731
FINAL - 3.371
Tune Post updated
I'm sorry for being slow at properly updating the tunes post life got crazy for me.
I have purchised a new PS3 and I am attempting to install GT6 today. It's being stubborn again but I think that's he patches not the unit.
Three Tuners didn't supply tunes. they are marked on the Tunes post.
How is the testing going so far everyone?
I have tested 6 so far and a couple stand out above the others. All have been pretty driveable so far and a couple are really close on total times. I should finish up testing this week sometime.
I have tested 6 so far and a couple stand out above the others. All have been pretty driveable so far and a couple are really close on total times. I should finish up testing this week sometime.
Awesome. I'm hoping to get to play tomorrow. My isp is not liking the 20 gigs I've downloaded in last 12 hours from all the PS3 patches for my games so it keeps blocking my connecting every gig now