FITT Challenge STi Vs Evo Battle! Results; Congratulations to Praiano63, Otaliema & Brian Wolf

  • Thread starter Thread starter Otaliema
  • 1,044 comments
  • 90,050 views
- this event promises great emotions, now imagine also a circuit of snow would be the maximum.:cheers::gtpflag:
 
Spec Street Tuner
@krenkme, @praiano63, @brave bear, @ABP, @Bowtie-muscle, @shaunm80, @DolHaus, @suspension, @DaBomm4, @jules283 **, @brian wolf, @Barr, @ImToLegitToQuit, @xande1959, @ugabugaz, @JackWilson **, @787bcgr, @brave bear, @Slender_Man, @MrGrado, @oppositelock, @Motor City Hami, @Gino Caberlin, @backnfourth, @Ronald6, @DigitalBaka

Draft order has been posted. Please post your choice STi or Evo's exacate car is not needed and will not be recorded in the tuners post untill you post a tune for the car.

@krenkme notified me via PM over the weekend due to his work schedulae for his choices already, and has been filled in for the Spec Street
 
Last edited:
Do we post in order? By that I mean do I wait until the tuner in front of me makes their choice?
 
That would be the best idea i think. I know some people don't care some have already picked their preference. You can PM your preferances and I'll update the post when your turn comes due.
Although for you @Bowtie-muscle your inside the top half so can just post it as it wont matter what everyone else in front of you picks.
 
I could have sworn I was on that list the other day:confused:, see post #9. If this changes things let me know!
 
I could have sworn I was on that list the other day:confused:, see post #9. If this changes things let me know!
you did i accidentally duplicated @DolHaus in the racers division, I still had all the original lists and orders from the randomization so got you corrected in the racers division.
 
you did i accidentally duplicated @DolHaus in the racers division, I still had all the original lists and orders from the randomization so got you corrected in the racers division.
And I thought Hot Hatch class was crowded, great turn out so far!:cheers:
 
Double posting but my thread :rolleyes:
@suspension your choice based previous post for street racers has been placed please confirm if still correct.
@Gino Caberlin Your choice has been placed please confirm if still correct.
@xande1959 your choicein Street racers has been placed based on previous post please confirm if still correct.
 
Double posting but my thread :rolleyes:
@suspension your choice based previous post for street racers has been placed please confirm if still correct.
@Gino Caberlin Your choice has been placed please confirm if still correct.
@xande1959 your choicein Street racers has been placed based on previous post please confirm if still correct.

I confirm Evo.
 
I would like to tune the evolution. Now do I choose the model evolution I want or is that also randomly chosen?

Edit: I also noticed that my name came up twice
 
Last edited:
That is a work of beauty Thank you much sir.

As you see I have made the document live for everyone so I will get out of your way and let you take it over.

Happy to help out.

I added the green highlights to show who is on the board. For example, in Spec Street there are only five STi spots left, so you can only have the next five pick.
 
I would like to tune the evolution. Now do I choose the model evolution I want or is that also randomly chosen?
You can freely pick your model. The draft if just for the make. so we could have 5 Evo V as an example.
 
I would like STi for the Pro Spec Rally Cross.
Updated

Spec Street Tuner, STI.
Updated

@Otaliema I confirm WRX as my tune base
Updated


I would like to tune the evolution. Now do I choose the model evolution I want or is that also randomly chosen?

Edit: I also noticed that my name came up twice
Updated yeah that tag post I had issues cleaning it up cause i did copy and past :nervous:
 
I don't care about the make I am going to tune.
 
ABP
I don't care about the make I am going to tune.
If you truly have no preference on the make, I'm guessing you are passing and will take what's left after the draft is completed?
 
If you truly have no preference on the make, I'm guessing you are passing and will take what's left after the draft is completed?
Yes please. 👍
 
Can I post my choice in 3 hours time. I am in work and don't have access to my ps3 right now. Need to double check what I've got in my garage.
 
I would like lancer Evo for spec class. Just remembered what cars I had in mind. Hope that's okay
 
Back