FITT Challenge STi Vs Evo Battle! Results; Congratulations to Praiano63, Otaliema & Brian Wolf

  • Thread starter Thread starter Otaliema
  • 1,044 comments
  • 90,049 views
Given free choice I would choose Evo for the Pro class and STI for Spec class .
 
@Barr removed from pick option the number of tuners above them in pick order is equal to or great than the slots of one car available.
@suspension Street spec car picked Evo based on previous post please comfirm if still correct.
@xande1959 removed from pick option in Pro spec the number of tuners above the is equal to or greater than slots available for one make.
 
Not sure if I missed the draft call for street class. If I did, the can I choose the impreza STi.
 
Not sure if I missed the draft call for street class. If I did, the can I choose the impreza STi.
Done. Please confirm selection is correct.
Evo for spec street
STi For street racers
 
@Otaliema just be careful. You have people picking their selections before others who are earlier in the draft order. It may not be an issue because you are getting a nice, natural split between the groups. But, just in case, for those calling their side before their turn in the draft, you may want to note it as tentative. Which I think is what you did with Jules pick in Spec Street.

Things look great so far. Just plan ahead a little to avoid any future headaches. 👍
 
I choose the Subaru side for street racer class.
 
perhaps @Motor City Hami know something we dont ?:scared: he is the only one to go with the STi in pro spec so far :cheers:im really looking forward to this.
 
perhaps @Motor City Hami know something we dont ?:scared: he is the only one to go with the STi in pro spec so far :cheers:im really looking forward to this.

I was actually thinking the opposite. What is it that I don't know. This is the car that I mentioned in my earlier post about being among my favorites in the game in GT3 and GT4. I tested it in GT5 for the my FITT rally event, but wanted to use the 2008 WRC car instead. For this event, I was really hoping to get it... and I did.

We will see if it can keep up. I tested both and they are such opposite cars, but currently within 0.2 seconds with my current tunes. One is faster in the straights and the other corners better.
 
Please sign me up for Pro class = STI.

Sweet.
 
I will now take Evo for both classes. :)
 
I am trying @Motor City Hami lol little more complex than I was expecting but it's a nice challenge.

@Otaliema Sign me up for the WRX in both classes please
Thanks, looking forward to this one
done
I will now take Evo for both classes. :)
done
Please sign me up for Pro class = STI.

Sweet.
done
I choose the Subaru side for street racer class.
done
OK. Evolution for spec street and impress for pro street
done
I'll pick Evo, thank you.
done

@xande1959 can now pick for the Pro spec
@oppositelock can now pick in the street racers Due to a miss count he was accdently called forward. please hold pick till @MrGrado or @ugabugaz picks

Per a PM from @brian wolf I have tenitiively assigened him a spot on the Pro spec. He has been informed it may be lost if both tuner above him pick it.
 
Last edited:
OK : Pro Spec Rallycross IS (SUBARU IMPRTEZA RALLY CAR prototype '01 )

: STREET RACERS (Subaro IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI '10 )
 
Last edited:
I will take the subaru for the pro spec rallycross por favor
 
Dunno If i pick now but put me down for. If not put me down for whatever.

Spec Street Tuner
Evo

Street
STi
 
Back