FITT Challenge STi Vs Evo Battle! Results; Congratulations to Praiano63, Otaliema & Brian Wolf

  • Thread starter Thread starter Otaliema
  • 1,044 comments
  • 90,049 views
PM's have been sent to @JackWilson and @MrGrado informing them of the draft closing at 6:59 AM GMT hoping to hear from them before than
 
some of you some information ten times the circuits and Autumn Ring
The Silverstone Stowe 100% surface water. Event for STREET RACERS ?:cheers:
 
@xande1959 not quite understanding the question? Yes Autumn Ring and Silverstone the Stowe are the tracks and yes The stowe is the wet track at 100% surface water.
 
- The Silverstone Stowe 100% surface water. Event for STREET RACERS
. TIRES racing:heavy Wet = 58:586
. TIRES racing :Intermediate = 58:848

-tuners station as your times:confused::lol:👍
 
- The Silverstone Stowe 100% surface water. Event for STREET RACERS
. TIRES racing:heavy Wet = 58:586
. TIRES racing :Intermediate = 58:848

-tuners station as your times:confused::lol:👍
Ahh yes BTW the heavy wet and intermediate wet are not allowed. Up-to Sports medium for Street Racers.
 
Perfect! :mischievous:

Have you slowed from 1000mph yet? :sly: This is why nobody hosts 2 events in a row. :lol: Great job so far! :cheers:
I live my life at 1000 mph :lol: chasing two kids under 4, gotta keep them busy and happy and fed and, and and, and you know what I'm talking about if not ask your wife :p
Thank you sir. it's been fun. The Doc Hami has been a great help.
 
I did not understand the tire rule before. So, I can change one tuning setting between the two tracks and I am required to change tires between the two tracks. Correct?
 
My turn for a question :dopey:

Do you HAVE to change anything, or can testers test the car as posted? No changing tires for the wet?

Also, can the last place car tuner get cake? I like cake :dopey:
 
My turn for a question :dopey:

Do you HAVE to change anything, or can testers test the car as posted? No changing tires for the wet?

Also, can the last place car tuner get cake? I like cake :dopey:
I'll see about some cake.
You do have to change the tires.
You do not have to change any setting. that's optional. If you find a set up that you like that works very well on both wet and dry or tarmac and dirt than go for it leave it be.
 
no, yes, no, maybe
(no wet/intermediate tyre compounds)
 
Just a quick query.

I am tuning for Street Racer class and the track choices state:

Tracks
Autumn Ring
Silverstone The Stowe 100% surface water, 0 weather changeability, 0 weather *unless you like driving in the rain :lol:*

So, just to clarify before I decide on my settings, its just Silverstone The Stowe (circuit) that is the wet surface race? Autumn Ring is a dry race. Have I got the right end of the stick?
 
Just a quick query.

I am tuning for Street Racer class and the track choices state:

Tracks
Autumn Ring
Silverstone The Stowe 100% surface water, 0 weather changeability, 0 weather *unless you like driving in the rain :lol:*

So, just to clarify before I decide on my settings, its just Silverstone The Stowe (circuit) that is the wet surface race? Autumn Ring is a dry race. Have I got the right end of the stick?
you are correct
 
No kidding, turn 1 & 4? The ones at the end of straits are killer
One always gets me because of where you can drive, 4 was fun in the wet to me though. :sly:
 
Maybe we should find the S4 safety car :gtpflag:
 
@Otaliema a question about the Street Racer class. There are seventeen tuners. On the Google doc you show eight available for STi and eight available for Evo. That totals to sixteen, not seventeen. I think you have one more allowed on each side for this class, correct? You could have nine STi or nine Evo.

Well, really this is your option.

9 STi and 8 Evo
or
8 STi and 9 Evo
 
@Otaliema a question about the Street Racer class. There are seventeen tuners. On the Google doc you show eight available for STi and eight available for Evo. That totals to sixteen, not seventeen. I think you have one more allowed on each side for this class, correct? You could have nine STi or nine Evo.

Well, really this is your option.

9 STi and 8 Evo
or
8 STi and 9 Evo
That is correct. The way I solved the odd number was to randomly assign one tuner a free choice of car that didn't affect the maximum number of STi or evo allowed by the other 16 tuners. For the street racers that person is @JackWilson he has till midnight mst to post his choice or it will reassigned to one if the remaining tuners, that has posted a choice or sent me a pm or is active in the thread. The other person holding up the street racers is @MrGrado he has till midnight mst as well.
If they don't post their choices by than they will be moved to the bottom of the list and get what's left.
 
Do I get to pick a car yet? Because I'd like to go with the Evo.
 
Sadly @JackWilson and @MrGrado did not post a choice so they have been shifted to the bottom of the list and will get what is left of the cars.
Using a gaming d4 @Bowtie-muscle Has received the free choice on the car.
My pick is STi, this closes the STi group, all remaining car slots are evo.
 
No kidding, turn 1 & 4? The ones at the end of straits are killer
Those would be the turns which are making this fun indeed. They do call it a challenge though so bring it on :)
 
Now we have chosen sides, do we pick which model we tune or do we get assigned one???
 
Back