FITT - Federation of International Tuners and Test-Drivers

• Thread starter DigitalBaka
  • 2,660 comments
Double post alert...

I really miss most of the people on that list. GT7 better be great. Forza6 and Project Cars may be better driving and tuning experiences, but the community connection isn't there for me. Fingers crossed for a strong GT7 title.
I'm hoping GT7 absolutely blows us all away with just how good it has the potential to be.
Here's hoping PD are dedicated to exactly that.

I'm hoping GT7 absolutely blows us all away with just how good it has the potential to be.
Here's hoping PD are dedicated to exactly that.
Well they have the Star Trek curse.
Odd number games are great.
Even number games are ok.
So there is great hope.

So the V8 Supercar challange at Bathurst is drawing to a close, @Pete05 and I decided to give another week for testing to let some more results come in.

With that in mind does anyone have a challenge ready to go?
If not I have a proposal for one.
A sim-cade challenge.
Standard aid settings.
A pure fantasy car, Dodge Tomahawk GTR-S *the middle one* 750 PP
RH Tires.
Location. Ia-GT World championship race series, any track.
Results, total time from one race of the testers choice. DC old 10 point scale.
Tune can not be changed from track to another other than the final gear to account for top speed differences from the tracks.

Results, total time from one race of the testers choice. DC old 10 point scale.
Potentially time consuming and inaccurate testing method, it only takes one inconsiderate move by the AI to put you in the wall and either screw the results or require another 10 minute retest with a car you are now more familiar with than others you tested and got through cleanly on the first run

Potentially time consuming and inaccurate testing method, it only takes one inconsiderate move by the AI to put you in the wall and either screw the results or require another 10 minute retest with a car you are now more familiar with than others you tested and got through cleanly on the first run
That is a possibility yes. But a car tuned well will recover well and not affect time too much.
Plus in some testing I did in the races the AI was not trying to dive bomb me but they weren't moving out of the way either.

Well, I wouldn't mind running a contest instead if thats alright?
Go for it sir. Start up a PM with a couple people that have experience with running them if you would like some help/advice on running or polishing ideas.

good afternoon sirs .
my idea and prepare a car for regular ex clue: (circuitoEiger Nordwand / reverse) with the same car and the same setup in Ex snow track: (Chamonix Mini / climate variable).
Suggested cars: Lancia STRATOS '73 / R5 Turbo Rallye '85 / Alpine A110 1600S '72 / 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85, all with 450 to 500 PP PP ai those responsible for the event stipulate PP.

the chosen car would be by vote

good afternoon sirs .
my idea and prepare a car for regular ex clue: (circuitoEiger Nordwand / reverse) with the same car and the same setup in Ex snow track: (Chamonix Mini / climate variable).
Suggested cars: Lancia STRATOS '73 / R5 Turbo Rallye '85 / Alpine A110 1600S '72 / 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85, all with 450 to 500 PP PP ai those responsible for the event stipulate PP.

the chosen car would be by vote
It has been a while from the last Rally X event almost two years I think.
A Group B event would be a blast.

Polish up the idea hammer out some cars to square off with which two tracks and propose it.

It has been a while from the last Rally X event almost two years I think.
A Group B event would be a blast.

Polish up the idea hammer out some cars to square off with which two tracks and propose it.
If I remember rightly the '85 Group B cars (RS200/S4/205) are all fairly equal once you get used to them, the Audi is in another league though, much faster than the rest

Last edited:
If I remember rightly the '85 Group B cars (RS200/S4/205) are all fairly equal once you get used to them, the Audi is in another league though, much faster than the rest
Yeah I remember that too.
It's likes it G forces got messed up, it sticks better and accelerates harder

I'm planning to launch the new tuning contest today so tuners can sink their teeth into it this weekend. The idea is one car, two tracks: but with the option of submitting a tune for each track.

The car will be premium, tuning options will be wide open: only PP and tyre grade will be set. Something FR or MR and high performance will likely be chosen, around 500pp and on SS tyres.

Testers may test one or both circuits. If many tuner entries are submitted, I will look at ways to allow testers to test a smaller selection of entries if they prefer.

Lap times and DC will be scored. DC will be scored out of ten. There can be a podium for each circuit and an overall podium.

So with Italian Power and Fame over, does anyone have any event ideas? I've had a couple that I've been sitting on, but I would need a a week or two to actually get them put together.

So with Italian Power and Fame over, does anyone have any event ideas? I've had a couple that I've been sitting on, but I would need a a week or two to actually get them put together.
I've got some ideas sitting idle cause I just don't have the time needed anymore.
Work requires that I'm up at 4am some nights, not home until 7:30pm & in bed by 9 :indiff:

Anyone got any spare time for sale?

Very close to 15 years at the same place. I'm 41. Starting hating coworkers, and I was the manager, though I enjoyed the job and work. The boss slacked off big time. It was messing up my mind. Not paid all that great. No kids, mostly no girlfriends, no pets. Living (very) light.

Just an idea for an event

Heart and Seoul Challenge

Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track '13
vs
Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype '04

Autumn Ring Reverse

500PP*
Sports Medium Tires*
Power Limiter 85% or higher
No Front Aero
No NOS
No Oil Change/Engine Rebuild/Chassis Reinforcement

PP and tires might be changed, I haven't done more than a couple laps with each car. Lap Times would be the average of each testers fastest lap, DC would be F1 ranking(1st = 25 points, 2nd = 20, etc.).

vs

Autumn Ring Reverse

500PP*
Sports Medium Tires*
No Front Aero
No NOS

PP and tires might be changed, I haven't done more than a couple laps with each car. Lap Times would be the average of each testers fastest lap, DC would be F1 ranking(1st = 25 points, 2nd = 20, etc.).
Sounds interesting, two cars which aren't heavily featured in the game. Could provide a few useful tunes with this event.

vs

Autumn Ring Reverse

500PP*
Sports Medium Tires*
No Front Aero
No NOS

I like the sound of this one.👍
Sounds interesting, two cars which aren't heavily featured in the game. Could provide a few useful tunes with this event.
A track that isn't used all the much either...well atleast by me.:lol:

Latest Posts

Back