FITT - Federation of International Tuners and Test-Drivers

• Thread starter DigitalBaka
  • 2,660 comments
So it looks like @OdeFinn suggested no ABS challenge didn't draw a lot of interest.
I could put one together easily of no one else has one ready to roll.
Mine would be a one car one track challenge prolly in the 525 range.

So it looks like @OdeFinn suggested no ABS challenge didn't draw a lot of interest.
I could put one together easily of no one else has one ready to roll.
Mine would be a one car one track challenge prolly in the 525 range.
Hoping at this type of competition takes out place on future, pure suspension tuning without ABS would make big difference on tuning, teaching lot to all.
But when people are ready then.

If anyone got interested that, then here's something to catch, if you're trying to do tune using those rules I'm ready to assist you, just PM and ask.

Last edited:
Can anyone link me, or explain in a simple short answer, the current DC ranking guidelines?
I looked in the two FITT pinned posts, and did not see a link or explanation in any of the information posts in the beginning of either.
(That was kind of a hint, lol. Might be a good thing to add to one of them)
Not understanding a score given to you, but how to rate someone you have test driven a car from.

So there can be no ties, or equal ranking in other words.
I guess theres good in that.
Unless there actually are tunes that would tie, then someone gets a lower rank then they should have. But I see the benefits to single placement also.
Whatever, just wanted to know the current, if thats it then tyvm Cory.

So there can be no ties, or equal ranking in other words.
I guess theres good in that.
Unless there actually are tunes that would tie, then someone gets a lower rank then they should have. But I see the benefits to single placement also.
Whatever, just wanted to know the current, if thats it then tyvm Cory.
Here is how I described this scoring system in a past FITT event.

For this event, we are testing a new form of DC. The testers will rate the tunes in order from 1st to 15th place. Where the number of tunes exceeds 15, any tune after 15th will not score any points. Testers will score DC for these classes in the order in which they liked the cars, and how much enjoyment they had from the tune.

The places given to the tuners will score the following points.

1st : 25 points
2nd : 20 points
3rd : 18 points
4th : 15 points
5th : 12 points
6th : 10 points
7th : 9 points
8th : 8 points
9th : 7 points
10th : 6 points
11th : 5 points
12th : 4 points
13th : 3 points
14th : 2 points
15th : 1 point

The winner of the DC category for these two classes will be calculated by adding up all the points a tuner gains. The one with the most points wins.

Makes sense.
Thanks for the breakdown.

I only wish some professional races took judges scoring into account like that, lol. So we could make someone lose points for having stupid looking paint jobs and choosing bad sponsors and allowing ugly logos on the cars.

"Congratulations, you just came in 1st place!!! However your car has giant M+M's on it and looks dumb, and that guy who came in second is flame red with a beer logo. So your in 2nd now. Oh and YOU, the guy who came in third racing for a washing machine detergent, I don't know even know why you came out of the garage looking like that. We will let the cool looking National Guard car have 3rd instead."

Back