FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge - Congratulations to Lionheart2113 & ImToLegitToQuit

• Thread starter DolHaus
  • 861 comments
another quick question. am i allowed to add parts such as power uphrades to take it to the specified pp ?
Absolutely, just stay within the PP limit, 420 for all the Classics but the Racers each have different PP and the Integra gets different tires. Only limitation is NO OIL CHANGE, for the testers, all other parts are fair game, however, the Classics are also limited by trans and clutch. It's all in the OP, PLEASE read it all carefully. :)

You must drive with more finesse than I do! If it has tires and a steering wheel, then I will get into trouble!:lol:
The Evo will look after you, trust me, you may get into all sorts of trouble with the RWD (which I'm quietly counting on), but the Evo will see you all the way round and back again with minimal amounts of lawn mowing..!! :sly:
road racers car will be the evo touring car. also i will be tuning with ds3 abs1
Another Evo enters the fray, most excellent. Let's stick it to the neutered RWD boys :mischievous:

{Cy}

"Versoffen"

based on the Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) '91

PARTS/AUTO

Comfort Med Tire

Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension

Racing Brakes

Six-Speed Transmission

Fully Customizable LSD

Twin-Plate Clutch

Stage 1 Engine Tuning

Sport Computer

Isometric Exhaust Manifold

Intake Tuning

Stage 3 Weight reduction

Window Reduction

TUNE

Ride Height- F=100 - R=90

Spring Rate- F= 3.10 - R= 8.00

Compression- F= 1 - R= 10

Extension- F= 10 - R= 1

ARB- F= 1 - R= 7

Camber- F= 2.0 - R=0.0

Toe- F= -0.20 / R= -0.10

Brakes- F= 5 - R= 7

LSD - 12/18/5

Weight Adjustment - 90 @ 50

*****This is still a work in progress...but my summer has me all over the place. Feel free to die..erm... test as is, because this may be my final entry :nervous::dopey:

When you get the computer sorted would you be able to add your BHP, Weight and front/rear weight distribution please, just to make sure everything adds up. Thanks

Hey guys, does it matter if I don't get to test all the cars? My time is rather limited and so are my credits at the moment, having only just got into GT6... I am happy to do as much as I can and give feedback, or if you feel that I don't meet the requirements as a tester, feel free to take me off the list and hopefully I'll be more sorted next time! Cheers!

Can I join this? if so I will be modding the Toyota AE 86 and should have it finished rather soon.
More and more AE 86's joining the fray, that should help balance the field as the MR2 had it on lock down, Civics have started to add up too. Just be sure to read the OP and tuning restrictions, and submit your tune by the 25th. Remember, one car, one tune, two tracks........oh! the testing time required but I am looking forward to it
Hey guys, does it matter if I don't get to test all the cars? My time is rather limited and so are my credits at the moment, having only just got into GT6... I am happy to do as much as I can and give feedback, or if you feel that I don't meet the requirements as a tester, feel free to take me off the list and hopefully I'll be more sorted next time! Cheers!
Yes, it is required that you drive all the cars to have a fair and equal average, see what you can do to gain credits and if you have to, use the same car more than once. Just be extra careful to default everything first and double check the tune settings and parts. Not a requirement to have 1 car for each tune although that is how I will be approaching it. If funds are an issue for you, try the other option. Good luck. :)

@DolHaus - more tuners joining in :D, but more work for you:lol:, always good to have more competition :gtpflag:

@Bowtie-muscle states you must test all cars in a class or your results won't counts. As credits are a issue for you, get enough to buy and fully upgrade two of each car, one with and one with out chassis reinforcement, although that may not be required I have not looked at the other tunes to know if the 86, GTO and civic have some with chassis reinforcement, I know the mr2 you will need two. As for road racers you could get away with oneof each by testing call cars without chassis reinforcement than test the cars with it.
You an do the same with road classics as well.

my first entry.

ds3

honda civic sir-II (EG) '91
420pp
max power 214bhp
weight 973kg
weight distribution 62/38
displacement 1595cc
max torque 20kgfm
drivetrain FF
power to weight ratio 4.54kg/bhp

parts fitted
*fully customisable suspension
* 6 speed transmission
* twin plate clutch
* fully custom LSD
* Stage 2 engine
* sports computer
* exhaust manifold
* catalytic converter
* stage 3 weight reduction
* racing brakes

the tune
* abs 1
* comfort medium tyres

suspension.
RH 99/99
SR 10.89/7.81
DC 8/8
DE 8/6
ARB 4/7
CAM 2.9/1.1
TOE -0.05/0.11
BRAKES 5/5

LSD 5/40/27

power limiter 95.8%
89kg -50

enjoy.

Last edited:
my first entry.

honda civic sir-II (EG) '91
420pp

parts fitted
*fully customisable suspension
* 6 speed transmission
* twin plate clutch
* fully custom LSD
* Stage 2 engine
* sports computer
* exhaust manifold
* catalytic converter
* stage 3 weight reduction

the tune
* abs 1
* comfort medium tyres

suspension.
RH 99/99
SR 10.89/7.81
DC 8/8
DE 8/6
ARB 4/7
CAM 2.9/1.1
TOE -0.05/0.11
BRAKES 5/5

LSD 5/40/27

power limiter 95.8%
89kg -50

enjoy.
Just for arguements sake, can you add HP, PP, Weight and weight distribution. Numbers help to ensure proper setting.

my second entry

ds3

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05

510pp
displacement 1,997cc
drivetrain 4wd
power to weight ratio 3.08kg/bhp

parts fitted

custom lsd
carbon prop shaft
torque diffrential
low rpm turbo
sports medium tyres

the tune
suspension
RH 79/79
SR 14.69/11.62
DC 8/8
DE 8/8
ARB 5/5
CAM 1.2/0.8
TOE -0.06/0.04
BRAKES 5/5

TRANSMISSION
SET FINAL TO 5.250
MAX SPEED 112
HIGHEST GEAR TO MAX
FINAL GEAR TO 3.200
SET RATIOS AS FOLLOWS

1. 3.264
2. 2.450
3. 1.916
4. 1.550
5. 1.280
6. 1.105

LSD
FRONT 8/24/10
REAR 18/42/22
CENTRE DIFF 30/70

AERO 150/257

BALLAST 200KG 50%

power limiter 96.2%

Last edited:
Can I join this? if so I will be modding the Toyota AE 86 and should have it finished rather soon.
Make sure to read the rules carefully and make sure your tune complies, also please list as much detail about the tune as possible to make it easier for testers to replicate your settings 👍

Best of luck
You must test all cars otherwise it screws up the maths unfortunately.
I would advise trying to bank as much cash as possible until the deadline, the Red Bull jr. event is a good way to grind cash quickly, if you haven't unlocked them yet then the seasonals provide a reasonable payout (best saved until you have 5x sign in multiplier).
I will be sorting the cars soon by certain fittings such as rigidity improvement so you will have a better idea of whether you need to buy 1 of each or 2.
If you can't test every car then your results will not count towards the overall time, I'm sure no one would object to a bit of extra feedback though, please make sure not to include times or scores if this is the case (so I don't get confused :dunce:).

More and more AE 86's joining the fray, that should help balance the field as the MR2 had it on lock down, Civics have started to add up too. Just be sure to read the OP and tuning restrictions, and submit your tune by the 25th. Remember, one car, one tune, two tracks........oh! the testing time required but I am looking forward to it

Yes, it is required that you drive all the cars to have a fair and equal average, see what you can do to gain credits and if you have to, use the same car more than once. Just be extra careful to default everything first and double check the tune settings and parts. Not a requirement to have 1 car for each tune although that is how I will be approaching it. If funds are an issue for you, try the other option. Good luck. :)

@DolHaus - more tuners joining in :D, but more work for you:lol:, always good to have more competition :gtpflag:
Getting busy indeed, nice to see such a good turnout :cheers:

Thank you to everyone for holding down the fort while I was busy today, got some heavy work on at the moment so my time is limitted

Make sure to read the rules carefully and make sure your tune complies, also please list as much detail about the tune as possible to make it easier for testers to replicate your settings 👍

Best of luck

You must test all cars otherwise it screws up the maths unfortunately.
I would advise trying to bank as much cash as possible until the deadline, the Red Bull jr. event is a good way to grind cash quickly, if you haven't unlocked them yet then the seasonals provide a reasonable payout (best saved until you have 5x sign in multiplier).
I will be sorting the cars soon by certain fittings such as rigidity improvement so you will have a better idea of whether you need to buy 1 of each or 2.
If you can't test every car then your results will not count towards the overall time, I'm sure no one would object to a bit of extra feedback though, please make sure not to include times or scores if this is the case (so I don't get confused :dunce:).

Getting busy indeed, nice to see such a good turnout :cheers:

Thank you to everyone for holding down the fort while I was busy today, got some heavy work on at the moment so my time is limitted
Like a band of brothers, some one has always got your back. :P

I'm still saying ota-lee-ma. That's how it sounds in my head. Lol
No..... it's OHH TAH LEE MAH!!!! That's how I say it to myself. Atleast you can figure mine out although some did not know what it meant, put it in my Sig if you are still part of that crowd.

Calling you out @DolHaus ,how is yours pronounced:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
No..... it's OHH TAH LEE MAH!!!! That's how I say it to myself. Atleast you can figure mine out although some did not know what it meant, put it in my Sig if you are still part of that crowd.

Calling you out @DolHaus ,how is yours pronounced:lol::lol::lol:
Doll-House

Dol = Part of my last name (Dolman)
Haus = German for house, used to be my pseudonym when I painted graffiti years ago
Image096.jpg

Ahh... the follies of youth :lol:

Close to how I remember it...Oh tall lee emma

This is turning out to be one huge challenge, good thing @Otaliema made room on the spreadsheet!👍
Yeah I've heard just about all of them over the years. Used the name I mmos for the first 10 years it existed so you can imagine the number of people that have seen it and tried to pronounce it.
@DolHaus decided to use his own spread sheet, I will still be loading this challenges into one to make sure it working correctly tho, nothing like real data to check a sheet with.

The back ground on the sn; I was tryingto come up a name for a toon in eq, and my friend was watching bettlejuice and the dinner sence came on, I took three words from the so go and smashed me together to get the name oh tally my, became o talie ma, I shoulda done o talli ma would have been less confusion lol.

Back