FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge - Congratulations to Lionheart2113 & ImToLegitToQuit

• Thread starter DolHaus
  • 861 comments
Sign me up (tenitive) for the street.

Still trying to figure out modern technology...see to CoTHO garage for more... And my schedule.

What no PT Cruiser on the FF selection? :dopey:

Sign me up (tenitive) for the street.

Still trying to figure out modern technology...see to CoTHO garage for more... And my schedule.

What no PT Cruiser on the FF selection? :dopey:
It wouldn't have been fair on the competition :lol:

- Street classic

Mitsubishi GTO SR '95

- Road Racers

like the Japanese brand mitsubischi was my first brand of car I drive so they choose .me my 19 years I remember a friend who owned the car I sang challenges with other pilots, had several brands of cars, eg: Datson 1,200 / porche carrera 911/505 turbo peogeot / mazda 616/132 Special fiat / walked this far, ours was gallantly Mitsubischi, disputes were good. deta him the last 3 they reached a predetermined logical place near a rerstaurante and bar, had to pay the bill, I and my friend never pay, always coming 2ºou 3rd, old days.
:cheers:

Last edited:
- Street classic

Mitsubishi GTO SR '95

- Road Racers

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05

-
like the Japanese brand mitsubischi was my first brand of car I drive so they choose .me my 19 years I remember a friend who owned the car I sang challenges with other pilots, had several brands of cars, eg: Datson 1,200 / porche carrera 911/505 turbo peogeot / mazda 616/132 Special fiat / walked this far, ours was gallantly Mitsubischi, disputes were good. deta him the last 3 they reached a predetermined logical place near a rerstaurante and bar, had to pay the bill, I and my friend never pay, always coming 2ºou 3rd, old days.
:cheers:
You may not choose the same drive train twice across competitions

If you choose a 4WD in the Street Classics then you have to choose a FF/MR/FR for the Road Racers instead

So, I got a chance to play for 15-20 minutes :( Drove my Japanese tuner replica EG6 on CM at Eiger and Deep Forest, 2 laps each, at Eiger the EG6 lap an easy 1:20s on 1st lap, and at Deep Forest 1:34s. I don't think this is a fast time as I used real life alignment and at 1.08, means I lose grip due to camber use. As I was curious, drove the EG6 at Tsukuba, CM tire, 1:09s :eek:

I also lowered my NSX GT2 to 517PP, added a few kilos ballast and shifted the weight to the rear, altered the distribution to the rear, and easily did 1:29s flat on 1st lap with everything else stays the same, should have been 1:28s, but I was in a hurry to go and drive rather recklessly :lol:

I think I just set the bar for the possible slowest lap time entry :lol:

Last edited:
@DolHaus Just a thought but you should remind everyone to test in Arcade mode with Grip set to real and no TC, ABS only or ABS 0. Unless I missed it.
Fixed 👍
I'm trying to add things in as I go so if anyone else sees something I've missed or that needs clarifying then let me know

I ran the Civic and Mitsu @420PP last night, frankly I'll end up punching the TV if I carry on with either of them. I might give the two Toyotas a run tonight, but in all likelihood I think the higher PP cars will be for me. I'll be back later...

{Cy}
They're never going to set the world on fire at that PP range but they get the job done well enough. You might be surprised by the MR2 though, to describe it as lively would be selling it short.
Let me know what groups you want to run once you've decided and I'll add you to the list 👍

They're never going to set the world on fire at that PP range but they get the job done well enough. You might be surprised by the MR2 though, to describe it as lively would be selling it short.
Let me know what groups you want to run once you've decided and I'll add you to the list 👍

I don't mind the PP level, I love a spot of 400-450PP hooning around the Ring, but I'm never going to get on with that Civic or Mitsu. I expect that the MR2 is pretty rapid, they're certainly tough to beat at 450PP. I've spent far too much time watching the tail lights of MR2s disappearing over the horizon :sly:

{Cy}

I don't mind the PP level, I love a spot of 400-450PP hooning around the Ring, but I'm never going to get on with that Civic or Mitsu. I expect that the MR2 is pretty rapid, they're certainly tough to beat at 450PP. I've spent far too much time watching the tail lights of MR2s disappearing over the horizon :sly:

{Cy}
Its definitely quick but its far from an easy car to drive, if you stop concentrating for half a second it will turn tail and head straight for the nearest guardrail :lol: I enjoyed my time with it as I like my cars a bit twitchy and demanding but I think I may have killed the analogue stick in the process

Testers
Testers are reminded to test all cars in arcade mode with grip set to real, all cars must be tested with Traction Control (TCS) set to 0. ABS is optional in this event and must be tested as stated by the tuner, if they choose ABS 0 then you must test at ABS 0.
Please give all cars an equal amount of laps when testing to give them all the same chance to put in a good lap.

Thank you and good luck 👍

Street Classics:
@DolHaus
@Otaliema
@xande1959

Road Racers:
@DolHaus
@Otaliema
@xande1959

-I can not test my G27 had problems with the pedals do not work, a long time coming with this problem when it accelerates accelerating use brake it brakes, now stopped again. excuse me

-I can not test my G27 had problems with the pedals do not work, a long time coming with this problem when it accelerates accelerating use brake it brakes, now stopped again. excuse me
Ok no problem, thanks for letting me know, I'll take you off the list 👍

Interesting in the street classics one of the cars I figured would not do well is doing very well and one that i figure would be very good is not so much. Thats PD for you.

Last edited:
The MR2 is 0,700 in front of the GTO on Eiger and more than 1 second on DF.
Sprinter trueno is around 1 or 2 seconds behind.... i didn´t test the Civic.

The GTO is very easy to drive fast, the MR2 is pilot car for skilled pilots, need to grab the wheel with 2 fingers only, without being agressive, need to take care when downshifting to be at the right low RPM and anticipating some contersteer to avoid strange reactions like an uncontrolable spin. Great excercise.

The MR2 is 0,700 in front of the GTO on Eiger and more than 1 second on DF.
Sprinter trueno is around 1 or 2 seconds behind.... i didn´t test the Civic.

The GTO is very easy to drive fast, the MR2 is pilot car for skilled pilots, need to grab the wheel with 2 fingers only, without being agressive, need to take care when downshifting to be at the right low RPM and anticipating some contersteer to avoid strange reactions like an uncontrolable spin. Great excercise.
that's what I've gotten so far too. the MR2 is blistering fast but really unstable. the 86 is a great drive but not quick about it and the GTO is just quick and driver friendly.

Yes , i´m in but only for the Street Classics with the Toyota MR2 1600 G '86. This car is a real challenge, let´s see how i can tame it without loosing the car´s spirit.
I´ll test also for this class only.
Awesome, I'll be interested to see if you can tame the wild beast

Back