FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge - Congratulations to Lionheart2113 & ImToLegitToQuit

• Thread starter DolHaus
  • 861 comments
Was wondering :lol:
If anyone is curious mine is pronounced
"Ohh tally ma" yes I spelled it wrong on phonic but that was 15 years ago and I am not going to correct it now :lol:
No..... it's OHH TAH LEE MAH!!!! That's how I say it to myself. Atleast you can figure mine out although some did not know what it meant, put it in my Sig if you are still part of that crowd.

Calling you out @DolHaus ,how is yours pronounced
You're always going to be "Oat-A-Millie" to me, sorry. I've read too much Sci-Fi and Sword & Sorcery stuff over the years to bother learning names properly :indiff:
Doll-House

DolHaus used to be my pseudonym when I painted graffiti years ago

Ahh... the follies of youth

I should get you to come down and do something on the side of our house. We got in touch with one of the local artists where we live, to see if they wanted to use the wall. We live in what used to be a mid-terrace until the 1940's. Now we're end of terrace, thanks to the Luftwaffe :irked: Sadly, the wall doesn't face the right way, if it was the other side of the building, looking onto the main street, I think he would have gone for it. We're not on a through road, as such, so I suspect he thought it wouldn't get that much exposure. There's some really cool graffiti around this neighbourhood 👍

Back on topic, I've got next week off work, so I'm going to see if I can't run all the Racers, just to bump the scores a bit. I'm not sure if I'm going to have the time, I don't want to take the p*** too much, but I'll try to get 5 laps per track per car if I can...

{Cy}

@CyKosis1973 not only are you good at packing bodies in the boot but seem to have knack at shutting down threads ;)
I think i'm gonna start some early testing this time around. seems like we have quite a few, and with two tracks it's going to take a while to test them.

@DolHaus your doing a great job with running this one. Ready to run for the hills yet?

@CyKosis1973 not only are you good at packing bodies in the boot but seem to have knack at shutting down threads ;)
I think i'm gonna start some early testing this time around. seems like we have quite a few, and with two tracks it's going to take a while to test them.

@DolHaus your doing a great job with running this one. Ready to run for the hills yet?
Its not been too bad so far, enough people know the basics to keep the problems and FAQs in check. Once testing starts it might be a different story but hopefully we'll cross that bridge when we come to it 👍

I'm going to be away fishing tomorrow and the day after so if anyone posts their tune I will add it when I get back. I will also try to address any problems or questions that haven't been answered already when I return.

Try not to break or set fire to anything expensive while I'm gone and stay out of the fridge, I know just how many beers I left in there so don't get any ideas :lol:

Its not been too bad so far, enough people know the basics to keep the problems and FAQs in check. Once testing starts it might be a different story but hopefully we'll cross that bridge when we come to it 👍

I'm going to be away fishing tomorrow and the day after so if anyone posts their tune I will add it when I get back. I will also try to address any problems or questions that haven't been answered already when I return.

Try not to break or set fire to anything expensive while I'm gone and stay out of the fridge, I know just how many beers I left in there so don't get any ideas :lol:
We will only use the beers to put out the fire. Promise.

On a totally unrelated note to the challenge i finally feel I have enough understanding of the new cmaber physics that I put out two new tunes in my garage, made the S-license races walks in the park as long as I kept off the grass/wall :lol:, and the reason I finally got the understanding? the FITT Challenges and test driver feedback! thank you guys for all the help with that, really tossed me for a loop.

Note to anyone doing early testing my Evo may get some new gears to help it along, I'll post again if I do change them.

This guy thinks he's in the police service. He attempted the pit manoeuvre on me on the final lap. Cheekly blighter.

Tokyo R246.jpg

Oops. Sorry guys and girls, was meant to put that in my thread, not this one. My bad.

I think 7 hours is enough time to call it not a double post :cheers:
Adjustments made to the Evo
Transmission rebuilt, top end is the same 0-130 is now faster.
LSD acceleration settings adjusted.
Added Center diff numbers. and it was adjusted from original as well
Down force adjusted front and rear.
Suspension, and power not changed.
If you have built the tune please update to new settings thank you.
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

PicsArt_1393519582967.jpg

Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX '83 420PP/202hp/910kg Tuned and recommended with 0 ABS
Comfort Medium Tires
2-inch up Enkei Es Tarmac
F/C Suspension
Six Speed Transmission
F/C LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Driveshaft
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Sports
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction
Ride Height: 110/110
Spring Rates: 3.15/3.10
Dampers Comp: 2/3
Dampers Ext: 4/6
Anti- Roll: 1/1
Camber: 0.2/0.4
Toe: +0.03/+0.02
Brake Balance: 4/5
LSD: 11/10/13
Power Limit: 99.3
Ballast: 89kg@ position 50%
PicsArt_1408765071864.jpg

Lancer Evo IX TC '05 510PP 412hp/1240kg Sport Medium Tires
F/C LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Engine Stage 2
Ride Height: 108/108
Spring Rate: 11.10/9.55
Dampers Comp: 3/4
Dampers Ext: 5/7
Anti-Roll: 4/4
Camber: 1.0/0.6
Toe: +0.15/-0.07
Brake Balance:5/5
Front LSD: 5/5/5
Rear LSD: 10/53/17
Torque Split: 40/60
Power Limit: 94.1%
Downforce: 60/50
Ballast: 160@ position 50%
Transmission:
Set final to 6.000, then top speed to min, then final to 3.520,then set gears to:
1: 2.785
2: 2.077
3: 1.640
4: 1.352
5: 1.143
6: 0.990
Edit: Fixed power and PP.
Edit 2: 0 ABS tuning added for Trueno.
Edit 3: Corrected transmission flip method.

Last edited:
View attachment 210456
Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX '83 420PP/202hp/910kg
Comfort Medium Tires
2-inch up Enkei Es Tarmac
F/C Suspension
Six Speed Transmission
F/C LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Driveshaft
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Sports
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction
Ride Height: 110/110
Spring Rates: 3.15/3.10
Dampers Comp: 2/3
Dampers Ext: 4/6
Anti- Roll: 1/1
Camber: 0.2/0.4
Toe: +0.03/+0.02
Brake Balance: 4/5
LSD: 11/10/13
Power Limit: 99.3
Ballast: 89kg@ position 50%
View attachment 210459
Lancer Evo IX TC '05 510PP 412hp/1240kg Sport Medium Tires
F/C LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Engine Stage 2
Ride Height: 108/108
Spring Rate: 11.10/9.55
Dampers Comp: 3/4
Dampers Ext: 5/7
Anti-Roll: 4/4
Camber: 1.0/0.6
Toe: +0.15/-0.07
Brake Balance:5/5
Front LSD: 5/5/5
Rear LSD: 10/53/17
Torque Split: 40/60
Power Limit: 94.1%
Downforce: 60/50
Ballast: 160@ position 50%
Transmission:
Set top speed to 112/min, then Final to 3.520, then set gears to:
1: 2.785
2: 2.077
3: 1.640
4: 1.352
5: 1.143
6: 0.990
Edit: Fixed power and PP.

No racing brakes in these set ups?

GT6_nsx_zpsd77d3443.jpg

the tune
abs 0
sport medium tyres
improved rigidity
engine tuning stage 3

suspension.
RH 70/70
SR 10.19/14.51
DC 3/4
DE 1/3
ARB 1/3
CAM 2.8/3.1
TOE -0.24/0.27
BRAKES 6/6

transmission

LSD 10/28/10

power limiter 90.0%
0kg 0
df: 150/325

Tuner Notes
Sorry testers, it sux.

Last edited:
I've barely been on GT6 for a while now, haven't been able to get into this unfortunately like I thought I would have the time to. Last I remember I was quite happy with my street class setup, but I haven't been back since to even choose a car, let alone test some setups, for the the Road Racer class. Gonna have to throw something together tomorrow real quick.

Is it too late to sign up to be a tester? Looks like I won't be traveling the next 2 weeks so I might actually have some time to put it. I haven't done one of these in a while and I'd love to give it a shot.

If it's not too late, sign me up for the Road Racers for sure, and if I have time I'll try to do the Street Classics as well

Is it too late to sign up to be a tester? Looks like I won't be traveling the next 2 weeks so I might actually have some time to put it. I haven't done one of these in a while and I'd love to give it a shot.

If it's not too late, sign me up for the Road Racers for sure, and if I have time I'll try to do the Street Classics as well
Certainly not too late to sign up as a tester, the more the merrier :cheers:
Please be sure to read the rules in the OP, build cars to exact spec and make sure grip is set to Real in the track settings (resets if you leave track) 👍

Testing opens in 27hrs and there will be 2 weeks to post your results. If you have any further questions or issues then feel free to ask :gtpflag:

rx7Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_4.jpg

FITT Road Racer
RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7

Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power: 383 BHP @ 7000 Rpm / 49.3 kgfm @ 5100 Rpm
Weight: 1153 kg
Performance Points: 525 PP
Wheels: Standard Size
Fitted parts:
Tires:
SM
Weight Distribution: 48:52

Suspension : (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 70 Rear: 73
Spring Rate: Front: 17.50 kg Rear: 21.30 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 6 Rear: 8
Dampers (Extension): Front: 8 Rear: 8
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 5 Rear: 5
Camber Angle (-): Front: 1.8° Rear: 1.5°
Toe Angle: Front: -0.08° Rear: -0.18°

Brakes: Racing Upgrade F: 7 R: 6 (ABS 1)

Drivetrain: (Fully Customisable Transmission)

1) Set final to 4.820
2) Set Max Speed to 124
3) Set in sequence (6-5-4-3-2-1)

1: 3.420
2: 2.540
3: 1.965
4: 1.570
5: 1.290
6: 1.095
Final: 3.700​

Differential Gear: Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff​

Initial Torque: R= 14
Acceleration Sensitivity: R= 25
Braking Sensitivity: R= 14

Clutch & Flywheel:
Standard
Propeller Shaft: Standard

Power

Oil Change:
No
Power Limiter: 100%
Engine Tuning: Standard
Computer: Standard
Exhaust: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Standard
Catalytic Converter: Standard
Intake Tuning: Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage: Standard
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No

Body

Body Rigidity Improvement:
No
Downforce: F: 150 R: 290
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Bonnet: Standard
Windows: Standard
Ballast: 0 kg
Ballast position: 0

I have a RE Amemiya FD3S RX7 that i´ve tuned last week with sport medium. It´s a very good car. I´m not thinking to enter it in the shootout because i really don´t like thos 2 tracks. This is the reason why ....
I´ll publish it in my garage for sure. It´s not a good car for PP racing but a real pleasure to drive.
Good luck to everybody.

Latest Posts

Back