FITT Italian Power & Fame, Two cars Two tracks. Finished, Congratulations to the winners!

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 328 comments
@ugabugaz. Sorry for the delay, been a bit of a :crazy: week at work (Due in no small part to my new boss being incapable of running a bath :rolleyes:).
Most of my issues were due to front being "kicked" sideways on the inside kerb on the right out of the chicane after the back straight and on the second to last bend.
I just noticed you posted a vid and you're right you had no issues there at all. Just a huge conflict in driving style (Like you have some :lol:).

I'd be quite happy to retest your car 👍

@Otaliema. Concerning that deadline (Insert sheepish smiley here)....and the previously aforementioned work week, which unfortunately still has 3 days remaining :(. Would that be 23.59 my time or 08.00 yours?:).

Edit: Dont ask, don't know :rolleyes:

Last edited:
(Insert sheepish smiley here)....and the previously aforementioned work week, which unfortunately still has 3 days remaining :(. Would that be 23.59 my time or 08.00 yours?:).
Call it post by Monday, My weekend just went crazy so I won't have much if any time to check this after tomorrow.

That goes for anyone else that might want to some over weekend testing if you can finish the cars by Monday have at it.

Call it post by Monday, My weekend just went crazy so I won't have much if any time to check this after tomorrow.

That goes for anyone else that might want to some over weekend testing if you can finish the cars by Monday have at it.
Thanks, that'll help :). Hope your weekend isn't too stressful.

@Thorin Cain

I'm okay either way, if you're feeling adventurous you can always do a few more laps 👍
I'll give it another whirl 👍

FITT Italian Power & Fame
Car: Reventon '08
Regulations:
Track: Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No Chicane) (3.58mi / 30°C @ 12:30 / Sunny)

Driving Options
Driving Line: OFF
Blind Spot Indicator: ON
Active Steering: OFF
Traction Control: 0
Active Stability Management (ASM): OFF
Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS): 1
Skid Recovery Force (SRF): OFF
Controller Sensitivity: 5
Grip set to Real
DS3 (Stick))
X throttle
[] brake
Automatic Transmission
---------------------------------

Any comments are not meant as criticism of a tune or tuner, these are just my opinions. I've tried my best with every tune to drive them as fast and consistently as I can. All tunes were installed on a new car.

All tunes were run for 10 consecutive laps with @TurnLeft in the passenger seat. The fastest non-red lap time was recorded.

@Ridox2JZGTE - Grey
Lap Time: 1:37.704
DC Points: 8
Impressions and feedback: Car is very pointy and nervous, she was a difficult car to drive consistently on the limit, drop it back a touch and she easily runs mid 38's. She seems more like a MR car than a 4WD one, probably due to the real life weight and no centre diff.

@DaBomm4
Lap Time: 1:36.349
DC Points: 9
Impressions and feedback: Car is very stable and easy to get into a rhythm with. There is a slight hint of understeer at the Curve di Lesmo

@fordracer
Lap Time: 1:36.601
Impressions and feedback: Good initial turn in but the 50:50 diff split pulls the front back into line and the car understeers, adjust the throttle control on this and she gets round the track at a rate of knots.

@Onboy123
Lap Time: 1:37.488
Impressions and feedback: Car is very stable and is easy to drive, she will lap all day in the mid to low 38's. Weight is the biggest issue here but then its also the thing that keeps her safe. If this safeness could be replicated in a lighter car I'm sure the times would reflect that of the others on test.

@shaunm80
Lap Time: 1:36.439
Impressions and feedback: Great tune, car just goes wherever you point it, this can be an issue into Curva Grande, but get the entry balance right and she flies. Brakes are excellent and allow you to push on later into the braking zones.

@sinof1337
Lap Time: 1:35.826
Impressions and feedback: Quick tune, car seems to be on the edge of grip all the way round. Slight over rotation in the final part of heavy trail braking, this can be countered by braking a fraction earlier and releasing as you turn in. Once you find your rhythm with her she will deliver fast times just don't push her too hard.

@xande1959
Lap Time: 1:35.510
Impressions and feedback: Excellent tune, car is very stable, easy to push hard, slight understeer is present at the first part of Curve di Lesmo.

Thanks for the tunes everyone!👍 Anyone know a good place to sell off 6 Reventons and 11 SP1s? Need to get my bank balance back up.

Ferrari SP1 '08 at Circuito di Roma.
All cars tested with DS3, Automatic Transmission, ABS1, all other aids off
Cars tested in shown order, first with a set of 5 laps for each, then a set of 3 for each.

@Otaliema
Lap Time: 1:08.325 DC: 8.5
Impressions of the tune:
Rear is a little bit squirrely, but not too crazy.

@coryclifford
Lap Time: 1:08.049 DC: 9.5
Impressions of the tune:
A little understeery, but overall very stable.

@OdeFinn
Lap Time: 1:08.613 DC: 7
Impressions of the tune:
Rear wheels spun up way too fast for me. I was having a lot of trouble keeping the rear behind me when I was exiting turns.

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap Time: 1:09.783 DC: 6.5
Impressions of the tune:
Too much weight for me, I couldn’t seem to keep the wheels planted.

@xande1959
Lap Time: 1:08.139 DC: 8.8
Impressions of the tune:
Very fast if you can keep the right line, but the understeer was punishing if you slipped up.

@shaunm80
Lap Time: 1:08.103 DC: 9
Impressions of the tune:
A little more inside wheel spin than I would like, but otherwise very stable and fast.

@sinof1337
Lap Time: 1:08.188 DC: 7
Impressions of the tune:
Drive how it wants to be driven, and its fast. Get off the line a little, and the front end is going straight into a wall.

@Lionheart2113
Lap Time: 1:07.884 DC: 7.5
Impressions of the tune:
Fast and loose. It was to first to go sub-1:08 for me, but I never really felt like I settled into the car.

@787bcgr
Lap Time: 1:08.172 DC: 8.5
Impressions of the tune:
A little more wheel spin than I would like, and a touch of understeer as well.

@fordlaser777
Lap Time: 1:07.882 DC: 9.8
Impressions of the tune:
A touch of understeer and a touch of oversteer, but otherwise damn near perfect. A little less spin up of the outside wheel would have made this an easy 10.

@ugabugaz
Lap Time: 1:07.552 DC: 9.5
Impressions of the tune:
A little oversteery, but overall very stable.

@DaBomm4
Lap Time: 1:08.408 DC: 6.5
Impressions of the tune:
More understeer than even my own tune, with a bit less stability to boot. I really struggled with this one.

@OdeFinn
Impressions of the tune:
Rear wheels spun up way too fast for me. I was having a lot of trouble keeping the rear behind me when I was exiting turns.
Thanks for review, sounds lot like myself after crashed Ferrari once on a wall and tried to do laps with bended body, for myself restoration of body rigidity fixes that.

Cars tested in shown order, first with a set of 5 laps for each, then a set of 3 for each.

@Otaliema
Lap Time: 1:08.325 DC: 8.5
Impressions of the tune:
Rear is a little bit squirrely, but not too crazy.

@coryclifford
Lap Time: 1:08.049 DC: 9.5
Impressions of the tune:
A little understeery, but overall very stable.

@OdeFinn
Impressions of the tune:

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap Time: 1:09.783 DC: 6.5
Impressions of the tune:
Too much weight for me, I couldn’t seem to keep the wheels planted.

@xande1959
Lap Time: 1:08.139 DC: 8.8
Impressions of the tune:
Very fast if you can keep the right line, but the understeer was punishing if you slipped up.

@shaunm80
Impressions of the tune:
A little more inside wheel spin than I would like, but otherwise very stable and fast.

@sinof1337
Lap Time: 1:08.188 DC: 7
Impressions of the tune:
Drive how it wants to be driven, and its fast. Get off the line a little, and the front end is going straight into a wall.

@Lionheart2113
Lap Time: 1:07.884 DC: 7.5
Impressions of the tune:
Fast and loose. It was to first to go sub-1:08 for me, but I never really felt like I settled into the car.

@787bcgr
Lap Time: 1:08.172 DC: 8.5
Impressions of the tune:
A little more wheel spin than I would like, and a touch of understeer as well.

@fordlaser777
Lap Time: 1:07.882 DC: 9.8
Impressions of the tune:
A touch of understeer and a touch of oversteer, but otherwise damn near perfect. A little less spin up of the outside wheel would have made this an easy 10.

@ugabugaz
Lap Time: 1:07.552 DC: 9.5
Impressions of the tune:
A little oversteery, but overall very stable.

@DaBomm4
Lap Time: 1:08.408 DC: 6.5
Impressions of the tune:
More understeer than even my own tune, with a bit less stability to boot. I really struggled with this one.
Nice driving sir. Thank you. Yeah it was a slippery devil.
I'll Laos up the times in a bit.
Sneaking some relaxation before two sick kids get outta bed

Car: Reventon '08
@shaunm80
Lap Time: 1:36.439
Impressions and feedback: Great tune, car just goes wherever you point it, this can be an issue into Curva Grande, but get the entry balance right and she flies. Brakes are excellent and allow you to push on later into the braking zones.
Thanks for the review. Awesome job testing and I am happy with the outcome. Interesting point, your lap time was exactly the same as @Lionheart2113. Thats consistent testing if ever I have seen it! well done indeed!

@shaunm80
Impressions of the tune:
Thanks for the review. Glad to see you enjoyed this car too. Great job testing. :cheers:

Thanks for the test! It'd be easy to just pin the blame on the weight…so I'm going to do just that, actually. 771hp in a marginally lighter Reventon sounded like a good idea to begin with!

@Lionheart2113, I've been away from the game for a fair time, would the low ride height be the cause of its bad habits then?

@RMan72 I'm quite surprised you found it to be manageable. I was amazed by how readily it wanted to swap ends when it braked…and equally amazed by how reluctant it was to slow down at all. Either way, looks like less weight and less power is still the way forward in GT.

Thanks for the test! It'd be easy to just pin the blame on the weight…so I'm going to do just that, actually. 771hp in a marginally lighter Reventon sounded like a good idea to begin with!

@Lionheart2113, I've been away from the game for a fair time, would the low ride height be the cause of its bad habits then?

You have been away for awhile, and it's about time you came back!:P
That was just me wondering if the heavy weight combining with the low ride height was the cause of it sliding around so much for me. It was as if the suspension was stiff and had no movement when entering a turn, yet all that weight wanted to move around?:confused:
I've always been a fan of lowest weight.👍

@shaunm80 did you say I tied with @RMan72 in your car? That's a win for me in my book, I'm tired of chasing his ghost!:D

You have been away for awhile, and it's about time you came back!:P
That was just me wondering if the heavy weight combining with the low ride height was the cause of it sliding around so much for me. It was as if the suspension was stiff and had no movement when entering a turn, yet all that weight wanted to move around?:confused:
I've always been a fan of lowest weight.👍

@shaunm80 did you say I tied with @RMan72 in your car? That's a win for me in my book, I'm tired of chasing his ghost!:D
Yes indeed I did. Well done on catching RMan for once. I would like to think that it is the consistency of my tune that enabled that one. :lol:

@RMan72 : Thanks for the review mate, I made the Reventon to drive like an MR as it should be, it's rear heavy, and the stock torque split is dynamic, which is why it needs to be in that certain zone close to the limit.

@sinof1337 : Is this your first review of my work ? Hope I didn't make you frustrated with the car being difficult and heavy. I appreciate the effort mate, and I'm grateful with the score too :)

@Lionheart2113 Monza results input

Monza Lap Time
1 @sinof1337 1:35.948 +00.000
2 @DaBomm4 1:36.269 +0.321
3 @xande1959 1:36.419 +0.471
4 @shaunm80 1:36.439 +0.491
5 @fordracer 1:36.904 +0.956

Monza DC Score
1 @sinof1337 10.00
2 @DaBomm4 9.60
3 @xande1959 9.30
4 @shaunm80 9.30
5 @fordracer 8.60

Ferrari Power Reventon Monza
1:35.948; @sinof1337's tune Driven By Lionheart2113
Most Consistent Lionheart2113 2.415
Fastest Average Lionheart2113 96.928

@RMan72 Monza Results input
Monza Lap Time
1 @sinof1337 1:35.887 +00.000
2 @xande1959 1:35.965 +0.078
3 @DaBomm4 1:36.309 +0.422
4 @shaunm80 1:36.439 +0.552
5 @fordracer 1:36.753 +0.865

Monza DC Score
1 @sinof1337 9.50
2 @DaBomm4 9.30
3 @xande1959 9.15
4 @shaunm80 9.15
5 @fordracer 8.30

Ferrari Power Reventon Monza
1:35.510; @xande1959's tune Driven By RMan72
Most Consistent RMan72 2.194
Fastest Average RMan72 96.560

@RMan72 Roma results input
Roma Lap Time
1 @Lionheart2113 1:07.233 +00.000
2 @fordlaser777 1:07.503 +0.270
3 @ugabugaz 1:07.516 +0.283
4 @xande1959 1:07.696 +0.463
5 @sinof1337 1:07.770 +0.537
Roma DC Score
1 @Lionheart2113 9.83
2 @fordlaser777 9.65
3 @xande1959 9.23
4 @shaunm80 8.93
5 @ugabugaz 8.85

Ferrari Power SP1 Roma
1:06.195; @ugabugaz's tune Driven By RMan72
Most Consistent Thorin Cain 1.133
Fastest Average RMan72 66.921

@sinof1337 results input Roma

Roma Lap Time
1 @Lionheart2113 1:07.363 +00.000
2 @ugabugaz 1:07.523 +0.160
3 @fordlaser777 1:07.579 +0.215
4 @xande1959 1:07.785 +0.422
5 @sinof1337 1:07.853 +0.490
Roma DC Score
1 @fordlaser777 9.68
2 @Lionheart2113 9.36
3 @xande1959 9.14
4 @ugabugaz 8.98
5 @shaunm80 8.94

Ferrari Power SP1 Roma
1:06.195; @ugabugaz's tune Driven By RMan72
Most Consistent Thorin Cain 1.133
Fastest Average RMan72 66.921

Lamborghini Reventon '08 at Monza

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap Time: 1:40.123 DC: 7.5
Impressions of the tune:
Lots of oversteer, at least compared to the others. It was predictable and mostly easy to manage, but not being able to just mash the throttle hurt its times.

@xande1959
Lap Time: 1:37.894 DC: 10
Impressions of the tune:
A masterpiece. A touch of understeer on the first and last turns, but otherwise an incredible ride all around.

@shaunm80
Lap Time: 1:37.983 DC: 9
Impressions of the tune:
A little slippery, but nothing too bad, as shown by the time.

@sinof1337
Lap Time: 1:37.690 DC: 9.5
Impressions of the tune:
A little stiff feeling while braking, and turn 4 is best described as “F&F Tokyo Drift 2”. But it also handled turn 1 better than any of the others.

@fordracer
Lap Time: 1:38.653 DC: 8
Impressions of the tune:
The 50/50 balance on the center diff created a lot of on-throttle understeer, which meant I couldn’t accelerate out of the turns as early as I would like. Otherwise stable though.

@Onboy123
Lap Time: 1.39.541 DC: 8
Impressions of the tune:
It handled the low ride height + high weight + stiff suspension better than I would have expected, but ultimately the car still felt nervous when I tried to push it.

@DaBomm4
Lap Time: 1:38.207 DC: 8.5
Impressions of the tune:
This one is soooo close to being something incredible. I just couldn’t quite push it as hard as I would have liked. A little too much understeer on turn 1, and a bit too unstable on the l

@shaunm80
Impressions of the tune:
Thanks for the review. Did I read that right and see you got the second fastest time in my tune? Wow, impressive going there! Aye, at times it is a little slippery but once you get a handle on it, it can be beneficial through some of the corners around Monza. Great job testing! many thanks.

Edit: It was actually the 3rd quickest lap time.. but still that is very impressive for me. :)

Last edited:
@xande1959
Impressions of the tune:
A masterpiece. A touch of understeer on the first and last turns, but otherwise an incredible ride all around.

this rather a formidable circuit, love, great races made this circuit even with a lamborghuini super veloce '09. I congratulate you good job, thank you:cheers:👍

First thing first. @Otaliema, hope it's not too much trouble. After retesting @ugabugaz' SP1 on Roma. I have new data.

Lap time; 1:08.220 D.C; 8.5
Impressions of the tune; Extra 0,5 gained for the fact it's just so darn fast :eek:, it very nearly caught @Lionheart2113's. However, I still have the same issues. If I took the kerbs more in a straight line it wasn't so bad, but the more rotation was going on the more pronounced the effects were. Smooth driving is definitely the key, but for me that was a lot of work, and not so much play :(. Can see what you were going for and it obviously works for you given the lap-time difference :bowdown:.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monza Testing Sheet

As before for controller settings/driving aids 👍

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap Time; 1:40.399 DC; 8.9
Impressions of the tune; You lose marks...well one of them ;) for making me drive such a big, heavy, whale of a car around there at those speeds :P. With that out of the way, what a pleasure it was :)👍. Half knowing what to expect from this car, based on previous experience with your Lambos. I was very apprehensive :scared:. But withstanding the weight issue, this is almost exactly what I'm looking for in one of these big Mid-ship AWDs. The car is balanced right on that edge and the drivetrain is set up well to compliment this IMO. Braking performance again was excellent, especially considering the weight, outperforming all the cars tested so far in that area 👍.
Just for reference, drop the brakes down 1 click each end and the performance with ABS off is still achievable (even for my heavy thumbs. Great build my friend. one of the special ones :). Really deserved a time sub 1:40, but I couldn't get there, but I will :cheers:

@xande1959
Lap Time; 1:38.054 DC; 9.0
Impressions of the tune; Overall a very good tune, has great flow through the bends, and maintains good traction on the way out 👍. Sadly :(, the drive was spoiled in the braking phase on all hard braking zones on this track. For me (Button user) braking had to be applied very, very carefully :scared:. Otherwise the front end had a bad judder. I initially thought this may just be a braking issue, but I tweaked them a bit and the judder was still there. Being able to help solve this problem a bit by keeping the throttle open a little, suggests that the issue may be LSD related.
Also I felt the weight shifted off the front end a little too quickly for my liking. But otherwise a great fun drive. Thanks Xande :cheers:.

@shaunm80
Lap Time; 1:38.467 DC; 9,2
Impressions of the tune; Much the same as Xande's tune with the juddering under hard braking but a bit more predictable. Brake gently and early and it's not quite so bad. It is a shame however, I felt this car was pretty good everywhere else, hung in well on the faster corners and had good turn-in and agility to deal with the chicanes well. Not as smooth a ride as others but still capable of quick times (I feel I owe you a few tenths for deciding to "keep it together" in the last bend on the best lap, as just about every time I pushed it more I had to stop for a bit to make some sandcastles :D :guilty:).

@fordracer
Lap Time; 1:38.761 DC; 8.0
Impressions of the tune; I have to agree with the previous testers that the 50:50 torque setting hurt this car a bit. The benefits of the way you chose is that it will help neuralise any off throttle oversteer pretty easily. Unfortunately I didn't feel there was much of that going on either. BB could be adjusted a little to help encourage the car to rotate a bit more under trail braking which would then make better use of it IMO. But the car is pretty neutral already, and this just makes it feel a bit slower than I think it could be. The suspension seems to work out well but it is a little hard to get a true feel for it with the Torque split the way it is. More power rearwards would be my suggestion (usually between 25/75 and 35/65 works pretty well from the AWDs I've tried around here :))), or try increasing the rear LSD accel setting a bit to encourage a bit more rotation on exits. If of course you feel the need for it.
Not a bad tune, just feels a little subdued. :cheers:

@Onboy123
Lap Time; 1:39.191 DC; 7.8
Impressions of the tune; I'll start off with the good bit. The transmission was spot on for the length of track 👍. However,I had no confidence in this car at all from turn 1 lap 1 until I got back into the safety of the pit box :scared.. I like the combination of low and stiff for this track but I think the main issue was more to do with the rear of the car being too soft, as there was a hugh amount of movement there compared to the front end. This made the braking zones unpredictable (and if viewed from inside the car quite jarring :lol:). It wasn't the heaviest car out there, but it did have a few moments when you could really feel all that weight in the back wanting to do it's own thing. I really struggled to get this to register a clean lap, let alone one in the sub 1:40 bracket.
Ending on a positive...you weren't the slowest one out there :tup;
:cheers:

@DaBomm4
Lap Time; 1:38.247 DC; 8.5
Impressions of the tune; Ever get one of those tunes you get so far with and think... I'm missing something...What can it be? :confused: That's how I feel about reviewing this car, it could be one of a number of things that's holding this back from being incredible. Suffered a little in the braking department but not by much. Felt neutral-understeery but not much through some corners, a slight lift off was enough to get back on line. Not quite as agile as others through the chicanes, but not lacking by much. The torque split would be the first place I'd be looking though :). Pretty fun car but could be a little frustrating, thanks :cheers:👍.

@sinof1337
Lap Time; 1.38.229 DC; 9.5
Impressions of the tune; A good stable car, until it got near the edge. It felt very instinctive and good to drive, but had a tedancy to understeer just a tad (tiny little bit ;)) too much if being pushed really hard. Had a real shot at breaking into the 1:37s but unfortunately not during these short test runs ;(. Great tune again sir, thanks :cheers:

The Reventons were a great bunch of cars, choosing DC was pretty tough on those guys. Great work and thank you all for your time and work. :cheers:

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap Time: 1:40.123 DC: 7.5
Impressions of the tune:
Lots of oversteer, at least compared to the others. It was predictable and mostly easy to manage, but not being able to just mash the throttle hurt its times.

@xande1959
Impressions of the tune:

@shaunm80
Impressions of the tune:

@sinof1337
Lap Time: 1:37.690 DC: 9.5
Impressions of the tune:
A little stiff feeling while braking, and turn 4 is best described as “F&F Tokyo Drift 2”. But it also handled turn 1 better than any of the others.

@fordracer
Lap Time: 1:38.653 DC: 8
Impressions of the tune:
The 50/50 balance on the center diff created a lot of on-throttle understeer, which meant I couldn’t accelerate out of the turns as early as I would like. Otherwise stable though.

@Onboy123
Lap Time: 1.39.541 DC: 8
Impressions of the tune:
It handled the low ride height + high weight + stiff suspension better than I would have expected, but ultimately the car still felt nervous when I tried to push it.

@DaBomm4
Lap Time: 1:38.207 DC: 8.5
Impressions of the tune:
This one is soooo close to being something incredible. I just couldn’t quite push it as hard as I would have liked. A little too much understeer on turn 1, and a bit too unstable on the l

First thing first. @Otaliema, hope it's not too much trouble. After retesting @ugabugaz' SP1 on Roma. I have new data.

Lap time; 1:08.220 D.C; 8.5
Impressions of the tune; Extra 0,5 gained for the fact it's just so darn fast :eek:, it very nearly caught @Lionheart2113's. However, I still have the same issues. If I took the kerbs more in a straight line it wasn't so bad, but the more rotation was going on the more pronounced the effects were. Smooth driving is definitely the key, but for me that was a lot of work, and not so much play :(. Can see what you were going for and it obviously works for you given the lap-time difference :bowdown:.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monza Testing Sheet

As before for controller settings/driving aids 👍

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap Time; 1:40.399 DC; 8.9
Impressions of the tune; You lose marks...well one of them ;) for making me drive such a big, heavy, whale of a car around there at those speeds :P. With that out of the way, what a pleasure it was :)👍. Half knowing what to expect from this car, based on previous experience with your Lambos. I was very apprehensive :scared:. But withstanding the weight issue, this is almost exactly what I'm looking for in one of these big Mid-ship AWDs. The car is balanced right on that edge and the drivetrain is set up well to compliment this IMO. Braking performance again was excellent, especially considering the weight, outperforming all the cars tested so far in that area 👍.
Just for reference, drop the brakes down 1 click each end and the performance with ABS off is still achievable (even for my heavy thumbs. Great build my friend. one of the special ones :). Really deserved a time sub 1:40, but I couldn't get there, but I will :cheers:

@xande1959
Lap Time; 1:38.054 DC; 9.0
Impressions of the tune; Overall a very good tune, has great flow through the bends, and maintains good traction on the way out 👍. Sadly :(, the drive was spoiled in the braking phase on all hard braking zones on this track. For me (Button user) braking had to be applied very, very carefully :scared:. Otherwise the front end had a bad judder. I initially thought this may just be a braking issue, but I tweaked them a bit and the judder was still there. Being able to help solve this problem a bit by keeping the throttle open a little, suggests that the issue may be LSD related.
Also I felt the weight shifted off the front end a little too quickly for my liking. But otherwise a great fun drive. Thanks Xande :cheers:.

@shaunm80
Lap Time; 1:38.467 DC; 9,2
Impressions of the tune; Much the same as Xande's tune with the juddering under hard braking but a bit more predictable. Brake gently and early and it's not quite so bad. It is a shame however, I felt this car was pretty good everywhere else, hung in well on the faster corners and had good turn-in and agility to deal with the chicanes well. Not as smooth a ride as others but still capable of quick times (I feel I owe you a few tenths for deciding to "keep it together" in the last bend on the best lap, as just about every time I pushed it more I had to stop for a bit to make some sandcastles :D :guilty:).

@fordracer
Lap Time; 1:38.761 DC; 8.0
Impressions of the tune; I have to agree with the previous testers that the 50:50 torque setting hurt this car a bit. The benefits of the way you chose is that it will help neuralise any off throttle oversteer pretty easily. Unfortunately I didn't feel there was much of that going on either. BB could be adjusted a little to help encourage the car to rotate a bit more under trail braking which would then make better use of it IMO. But the car is pretty neutral already, and this just makes it feel a bit slower than I think it could be. The suspension seems to work out well but it is a little hard to get a true feel for it with the Torque split the way it is. More power rearwards would be my suggestion (usually between 25/75 and 35/65 works pretty well from the AWDs I've tried around here :))), or try increasing the rear LSD accel setting a bit to encourage a bit more rotation on exits. If of course you feel the need for it.
Not a bad tune, just feels a little subdued. :cheers:

@Onboy123
Lap Time; 1:39.191 DC; 7.8
Impressions of the tune; I'll start off with the good bit. The transmission was spot on for the length of track 👍. However,I had no confidence in this car at all from turn 1 lap 1 until I got back into the safety of the pit box :scared.. I like the combination of low and stiff for this track but I think the main issue was more to do with the rear of the car being too soft, as there was a hugh amount of movement there compared to the front end. This made the braking zones unpredictable (and if viewed from inside the car quite jarring :lol:). It wasn't the heaviest car out there, but it did have a few moments when you could really feel all that weight in the back wanting to do it's own thing. I really struggled to get this to register a clean lap, let alone one in the sub 1:40 bracket.
Ending on a positive...you weren't the slowest one out there :tup;
:cheers:

@DaBomm4
Lap Time; 1:38.247 DC; 8.5
Impressions of the tune; Ever get one of those tunes you get so far with and think... I'm missing something...What can it be? :confused: That's how I feel about reviewing this car, it could be one of a number of things that's holding this back from being incredible. Suffered a little in the braking department but not by much. Felt neutral-understeery but not much through some corners, a slight lift off was enough to get back on line. Not quite as agile as others through the chicanes, but not lacking by much. The torque split would be the first place I'd be looking though :). Pretty fun car but could be a little frustrating, thanks :cheers:👍.

@sinof1337
Lap Time; 1.38.229 DC; 9.5
Impressions of the tune; A good stable car, until it got near the edge. It felt very instinctive and good to drive, but had a tedancy to understeer just a tad (tiny little bit ;)) too much if being pushed really hard. Had a real shot at breaking into the 1:37s but unfortunately not during these short test runs ;(. Great tune again sir, thanks :cheers:

The Reventons were a great bunch of cars, choosing DC was pretty tough on those guys. Great work and thank you all for your time and work. :cheers:
Thank you gentlemen, I'll input times tonight.
Thorin no issues with the rest test I'll update his lap time and DC score.

Back