FITT Italian Power & Fame, Two cars Two tracks. Finished, Congratulations to the winners!

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 328 comments
Hi my friend @Otaliema
My tests are just SP1 in Roma. Not Roma and Monza as you had written.
I would end my tests Thursday . Is it possible to publish my results on Friday? Thanks my friend. :cheers:
Extension till Saturday granted. I know how Friday nights can be ;).

I should have my testing done in time, maybe at most I'll need until Friday morning to have my results posted.

@Thorin Cain awesomeness.

FITT Italian Power & Fame
Car: Ferrari SP1 '08
Regulations:
Track: Circuito di Roma (2.16mi / 24°C @ 16:30 / Sunny)

Driving Options
Driving Line: OFF
Blind Spot Indicator: ON
Active Steering: OFF
Traction Control: 0
Active Stability Management (ASM): OFF
Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS): 1
Skid Recovery Force (SRF): OFF
Controller Sensitivity: 5
Grip set to Real
DS3 (Stick))
X throttle
[] brake
Automatic Transmission
---------------------------------

This is my first time testing at FITT any comments are not meant as criticism of a tune or tuner, these are just my opinions. I've tried my best with every tune to drive them as fast and consistently as I can. All tunes were installed on a new car (yes I now own 12 SP1's)

All tunes were run for 15 consecutive laps with @TurnLeft in the passenger seat. The fastest non-red lap time was recorded.

@787bcgr
Lap Time: 1:06.915
DC Points: 8
Impressions and feedback: Car has excellent turn in, a very pointy car, although this can cause the rear to break loose on a few turns when pushed hard. Car is quick, but can be dangerous on the limit.

@coryclifford
Lap Time: 1:07.135
DC Points: 7
Impressions and feedback: Car pushes on corner entry I had trouble taking the right hander after the chicane flat out as she wouldn't turn in most of the time, riding the kerbs can unsettle her a bit and the brakes seem a little weak, I had to break earlier than with others tested.

@DaBomm4
Lap Time: 1:06.806
Impressions and feedback: Car has a tendency to push on corner entry and the rear can step out under heavy braking, once you get used to these quirks she is an easy car to drive and my time in her flew by. After my run in her I flipped the brake balance and found her to be a lot more stable under heavy braking, lap times were slightly quicker too.

@fordlaser777
Lap Time: 1:06.400
DC Points: 10
Impressions and feedback: Incredible tune, car is very quick and consistent on the edge. Only a slight issue with over rotation on the fast right hander, apart from that the car is planted and safe. I was surprised at how well she turned in with max aero, tune caters for this is very well.

@Lionheart2113
Lap Time: 1:06.460
Impressions and feedback: Amazing tune, can tell its been built by a DS3/auto user. From the first lap I knew we were going to get on (1.07.190) and from then on we just got quicker. Only criticism is that that 2nd and 3rd gear can bounce of the rev limiter through the first sector of the course.

@OdeFinn
Lap Time: 1:07.487
DC Points: 8
Impressions and feedback: Car is very stable with good turn in, rear end can step out if pushed too hard. Car would be good for long races as she's easy to drive consistently.

@Otaliema
Lap Time: 1:06.941
Impressions and feedback: Rear is very loose and the front tyres can go red and loose grip quite easily, car is fiddly to drive but find the sweet spot and she will reward you.

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap Time: 1:08.135
Impressions and feedback: Car is easy to drive, hard braking can unsettle the back end on corner entry, rear can also step out on fast sweepers if pushed hard on entry. I will revisit this car with ABS set to 0 and fiddle with the BB to see what she really feels like.

@shaunm80
Lap Time: 1:06.949
DC Points: 9
Impressions and feedback: Great tune. car is easy to drive quickly, can slide slightly on entry into the long right hander meaning you have to wait to get back on the power, easiest car to drive through the last turn as she turns in nicely here.

@sinof1337
Lap Time: 1:07.135
Impressions and feedback: Tune is a mix, front end wants to understeer on some bends but then on the others the back wants to step out. This is only a real issue when pushing hard, take it back a notch and the car is quick and produces consistent lap times in the mid 1:07's

@ugabugaz
Lap Time: 1:06.195
Impressions and feedback: An amazingly fast tune, I knew it was going to be quick when the first lap was a 1:06.585. Car handles well, the back end can step out if pushed hard. Gearbox is set just right as it almost hits the limit before the braking point of the first turn. If you drive her at 9/10ths she'll deliver sub 1:07 times, if you push her the times will drop but the fall from the knife edge is bigger.

@xande1959
Lap Time: 1:06.493
Impressions and feedback: Awesome tune, never mind how hard you push her she just sticks to the road, the only issue is with turn in on the slower corners, you have to be patient but once she turns she flies through.

Thanks for the tunes everyone!đź‘Ť Time to give my X and [] thumb a rest, before starting on the Reventons.

Last edited:
Test results from Circuito di Roma.

Driven from Cockpit view with DS3 (stick, X and [_])
TCS off, ABS=1, C.S.S=2.

@Otaliema
Lap Time; 1:08.759 DC; 8.2
Impressions of the tune;
Solid, dependable and very consistent đź‘Ť. But lacking in that X-factor for me unfortunately :(. The transmission made the difference over the other cars around the same lap-time, with much better acceleration out the corners :). This is more for those of us who like the slow in fast out approach than those of us who like to try and carry the speed through the corners. The suspension was very on the soft side which did help maintain grip on the cobbled surface and over curbs, but I felt it did hinder the car a little in the loop round the colosseum a bit. Brakes were very good if applied in a straight line, but really didn't help if needed to balance the car in the bends (caused a bit of understeer). Generally a good tune and I can tell it works as meant, just not as much my cup of tea as others may be.

@coryclifford
Lap Time; 1:08.730 DC; 8.5
Impressions of the tune;
Felt a little like Otaliema's car (Just checked the settings and see you both went with similar BB and LSD settings đź’ˇ) But with a bit more of the X-factor đź‘Ť I liked the suspension balance of this one more though. Felt better through the bends and a bit more stable on exit too, due to the extra support of the higher rear springs. Just didn't feel it had the same pull as his car, perhaps because I was already coming out a little quicker to begin with :confused:. Great job on this one. For personal preferances I'll be making some small tweaks for taste and keeping this one around for sure.

@OdeFinn
Lap Time; 1:08.966 DC; 9.0
Impressions of the tune;
We'll keep this short and sweet. If you had used either@Dabomm4's or @Ridox2JZGTE's brake selection, a slightly stiffer rear spring (with recalibrated alignment of course :)) and a little higher pre-load (LSD initial setting ;)) this would have been a 10 for me and would have probably ended up on top of the time sheet too. A very fun car, as you said, just what you want from a MR Ferrari :). I didn't even mind the "stock" transmission, I think the power upgrades put it in a good place and it works out quite nicely. Should have been down in the 1:08.7s but I just couldn't put it all together. Great build Ode :cheers:đź‘Ť.

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap Time; 1:09.250 DC; 8.0
Impressions of the tune:
Shouldn't be too much of a surprise to you that your car's lap time is way own at the foot of the leaderboard. But not by as much as I thought if I am being honest, given the extra weight she seems to have put on over the holiday :lol: But I know what you were trying to achieve and I know the limits you have doing it your way :). With that said. Nice build my friend. Very smooth power delivery (when my thumb was smooth enough at least :P) and good balance. The steering was extremely sensitive, making it difficult for old heavy thumbs to hold the required steerning angle....or to catch the ensueing slides :embarrassed:. The "stock" car is just a little to soft for my tastes round here and the E-Diff is a little tight for my liking, On a positive note brakes worked like a charm, even if they did have more asked of them than anyone elses ;) Nice replica dude, a real pleasure and not as scary as some of your Lambos around that PP bracket :lol:. (Just remembered you did a Reventon for this challenge too :scared: should have kept my big mouth shut :banghead::lol:)

@xande1959
Lap Time; 1:08.417 DC; 9.5
Impressions of the tune;
A little bumpy at times and not a big fan of the BB settings ( for me 3/5 worked way better ;)), otherwise this was a great fun car to drive and was pretty quick too. A longer final gear ratio would have helped a bit and would have put this car right up with the big boys on the lap board for me. Really good work Xande :cheers:

@shaunm80
Lap Time; 1:08.617 DC; 9.0
Impressions of the tune;
Of all the cars that went for the stiffer spring/lower ride height combo, this one was hands down the better car. Made for a little more drama and also made the chicane at the end of the back straight more like threading a needle than any other car I've tried so far :lol:.But this made it all the more :D when I did đź‘Ť. Not my favourite transmission, not my favourite for braking, not my favoutite for overall feel and not the fastest car on my time sheet. But as a complete package it's close to the top so far. Nice work Shaun :cheers:

@sinof1337
Lap Time; 1:08.466 DC; 8.9
Impressions of the tune;
Took a couple of laps to get use to, but found a nice groove with it. Not the fastest on the board for me, but very close. Had the same Skippy feeling that a couple of others had but didn't effect this one as much (I think because the LSD was a bit tighter ;)) was smooth enough when it needed to be and could be pushed pretty hard to the point of powersliding everywhere with not too many worries (besides being slower of course :lol:). Very nice work again sir. The last couple of events I've tested for your work has been a joy, keep em coming :)đź‘Ť

@Lionheart2113
Lap Time; 1:08.117 DC; 10
Impressions of the tune; Brake balance was not as much to my liking as the rest of the tune, If you'd got that right it was perfect. Super tune, fast, safe and very consistent. Only car so far I feel I got close to a perfect lap with. Leaves the others in the dust with just one more car to test.

@787bcgr
Lap Time; 1:09.195 DC;7.5
Impressions of the tune;
Felt on edge at every moment. I did eventually find a groove with it but it was a very fine one and needed a combination of total commitment and complete reckless abandonment at the same time to stay there. Do you use the D-pad per chance !? Suspension balance was good, but a little too stiff overall for the track condition IMO. transmission felt like it was screaming the whole time to. I ofter think when it screams so loud that it's not pulling like it should and the lap time would tend to support that a little too. Not a bad tune at all, just not my cup of tea (....or coffee :P).

@fordlaser777
Lap Time; 1:08.430 DC; 9.2
Impressions of the tune;
This lacked a little support at the rear for my liking, (perhaps a little more spring and a little less ARB đź’ˇ), but overall this car felt very to my liking and evidently the lap time reflects that too. This just blitzed a very close field by 3 tenths (including a small error in the last corner complex :embarrassed:. Little higher initial LSD setting would have been more to my liking, but the other two were about right. Transmission set very close to how I use to tune them too which probably helpd me find the right rhythm with it. Great effort dude, really great effort :D:tup:

@ugabugaz
Lap Time; 1:08.748 DC; 8.0
Impressions of the tune;
Not too hard to use but felt very choppy at times (think the dampers need a little work). Not very good at running over the curbs either. it became very unpredictable whenever I clipped one. A lot better in start stop sections than in flowing section of the track. But boy it had a good launch and flew down the straights. Damn fast car, just not the one I'd want to be in. Good work on it.though :)đź‘Ť

@DaBomm4
Lap Time; 1:08.858 DC; 8.5
Impressions of the tune;
This was the first one out the door due to luck of the draw (Just happenned to be the first one I came to on the "recently aquired" list ;)) So the laptime probably sufferred a bit due to the whole getting into the swing of things. Probably left as much as 3-4 tenths out there, just couldn't nail that perfect lap (well...when I say perfect :lol:). There was something just not quite too my liking at the rear with the suspension, seemed to work too much in phases and not really as a fluid system ( I hope you get what I mean :nervous:). But once I found where she wanted to go and when it was awesome fun. Did pretty good on the consistenometer (Yeah, I just made that up :P) with a particular liking for the 1:09.100 bracket for me. LSD was ok (prefer 18/18/12 :)), transmission made for some interesting smoke producing sessions if I wasn't on my toes :D and the brakes were spot on đź‘Ť.
Overall a great fun drive, but not the easiest to temper.

Last edited:
@RMan72 thank you for the review and great lap times for all of the tunes. I know what you mean about 2nd-3rd gear, I struggled trying to adjust the gears to eliminate that with no true success. Rest those thumbs, you will need them for the Reventons!:P
:cheers:

@Thorin Cain cheers for the review, greatly appreciated. I'm surprised, but over the moon:D, that you got along with my tune... BB is still something I have issues tuning for.
Are you testing the Lambos?

@Lionheart2113, this is quite funny to me because you said the same thing about my car. :P

@Lionheart2113
Impressions and feedback: ... Only criticism is that that 2nd and 3rd gear can bounce of the rev limiter through the first sector of the course.

Thanks for the review @RMan72. Welcome to FITT and I think you did a great job with your reviews. Having 12 SP1 cars made me laugh out loud.

And, thanks for the review @Thorin Cain. Nice to read that you're keeping it around. It's not bad, not perfect, and probably pretty close to ideal for me. Still don't like the car all that much though. It does sound pretty good.

Seems I've found the point where my tune action just doesn't mesh well with DS3 users.

@RMan72
Great job, you got close to my time. I'm sure if you used the updated toe settings(-0.06/0.09) you have a high chance of clipping the 5's. It's true, if you mess up your rhythm the car can bite - especially in the final few turns. Thanks for the test.

@Thorin Cain
Not sure about the curbs upsetting the car, I never had that problem. I tested many damper settings and these produced the smoothest, fastest laps. Thanks for the test.

Car: Ferrari SP1 '08
Regulations:
Track: Circuito di Roma (2.16mi / 24°C @ 16:30 / Sunny)

@shaunm80
Lap Time: 1:06.949
Impressions and feedback: Great tune. car is easy to drive quickly, can slide slightly on entry into the long right hander meaning you have to wait to get back on the power, easiest car to drive through the last turn as she turns in nicely here.
Thanks for the review. Glad you enjoyed the car. Very pleased with the lap time you set. Great job all round! :cheers: Well done on your first FITT event and looking forward to many more reviews. :)
Test results from Circuito di Roma.

@shaunm80
Lap Time; 1:08.617 DC; 9.0
Impressions of the tune;
Of all the cars that went for the stiffer spring/lower ride height combo, this one was hands down the better car. Made for a little more drama and also made the chicane at the end of the back straight more like threading a needle than any other car I've tried so far :lol:.But this made it all the more :D when I did đź‘Ť. Not my favourite transmission, not my favourite for braking, not my favoutite for overall feel and not the fastest car on my time sheet. But as a complete package it's close to the top so far. Nice work Shaun :cheers:
I am pleased with the review. Your lap time is very similar to my own so well done on finding the balance to get that time. Thanks for putting in the time and great job testing all the cars.

@RMan72 & @Thorin Cain : First of all, thank you for giving time to drive and review the car, the entry is basically F430 replica build ( the spring rate is OEM F430 ) as the SP1 was built on that platform. Looks like the balance and brakes are some of the good things from the car, though not sure about steering being too sensitive ( I used steering sensitivity at 1 on DS2 ). I will look forward your opinion when you drive with no ABS @RMan72 :P

For Reventon, my only advice is this, brake is your best friend :D The car is heavy, and it goes to very high speed, brake early, feel the weight, steer smoothly. It't the total opposite of Aventador SV.

@xande1959
Lap Time; 1:08.417 DC; 9.5
Impressions of the tune;
A little bumpy at times and not a big fan of the BB settings ( for me 3/5 worked way better ;)), otherwise this was a great fun car to drive and was pretty quick too. A longer final gear ratio would have helped a bit and would have put this car right up with the big boys on the lap board for me. Really good work Xande

@Thorin Cain thanks for this test SP1. I appreciate your comments about the transmission, are small adjustments we make great tunings, I congratulate for his performance .after I will review this transmission, thank you:cheers:đź‘Ť

@xande1959
Lap Time: 1:06.493
Impressions and feedback: Awesome tune, never mind how hard you push her she just sticks to the road, the only issue is with turn in on the slower corners, you have to be patient but once she turns she flies through.

@ RMan I congratulate you for directing this SP1, great performance. my time over one second slower, look I like the circuit, thanks :cheers:đź‘Ť

@RMan72 time uploaded top 5 shift changes.
Roma Lap Time
1 @ugabugaz 1:06.509 +00.000
2 @Lionheart2113 1:06.538 +0.029
3 @fordlaser777 1:06.541 +0.032
4 @xande1959 1:06.552 +0.043
5 @DaBomm4 1:06.926 +0.417
Roma DC Score
1 @xande1959 9.90
2 @fordlaser777 9.85
3 @Lionheart2113 9.65
4 @shaunm80 9.10
5 @ugabugaz 8.75
Ferrari Power SP1 Roma
1:06.195; @ugabugaz's tune Driven By Rman72
Most Consistent Lionheart2113 1.437
Fastest Average Rman72 66.921

@Thorin Cain times uploaded Top 5 changes.
Roma Lap Time
1 @Lionheart2113 1:07.064 +00.000
2 @fordlaser777 1:07.171 +0.107
3 @xande1959 1:07.174 +0.110
4 @ugabugaz 1:07.255 +0.191
5 @sinof1337 1:07.564 +0.500
Roma DC Score
1 @Lionhart2113 9.77
2 @xande1959 9.77
3 @fordlaser777 9.63
4 @shaunm80 9.07
5 @OdeFinn 8.67
*tie breaker current lap time standing*
Ferrari Power SP1 Roma
1:06.195; @ugabugaz's tune Driven By Rman72
Most Consistent Thorin Cain 1.133
Fastest Average Rman72 66.921

Well, it's time to lay out my results for the Reventon's. I completed these before leaving, so my reviews aren't as wordy/boring as usual since I'm only using my notes. If there are any spelling mistakes, I apologize, the Cisk is going down too smoothly!:sly:

Car: Lamborghini Reventon
Regulations:

Track: Autodromo Nazionale Monza - No Chcanes (3.58mi / 30°C @ 12:30 / Chance of Rain)

Driving Options
Driving Line: OFF
Blind Spot Indicator: OFF
Active Steering: OFF
Traction Control: 0
Active Stability Management (ASM): OFF
Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS): 1
Skid Recovery Force (SRF): OFF
Controller Sensitivity: 5
Grip set to Real
DS3 (dpads)
"X" throttle
Square brake
Automatic Transmission
---------------------------------

**I’m not a negative person, so if there is any criticism of a tune; it’s not meant to be an insult or a personal attack against that tuner, and if my time is slower than what you have, then that’s fair enough. These are non bias opinions based on how I drive and should be taken with a grain of salt! I respect and appreciate the time the tuners have put into their tunes and I will try everything I can to get the most out of the tune itself.**
-All tunes were ran for 1 set of 10 consecutive laps (unless I felt as if I was to blame for taking the car to the beach on the first turn) The fastest non-red lap time was recorded.

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap Time: 1:38.152
DC Rank: 8.2
Impressions and feedback: Outside rear liked to slide out. It always seemed on edge and very easy to over correct using dpads.

@xande1959
Lap Time: 1:36.419
DC Rank: 9.3
Impressions and feedback: Very comfortable to drive, but if pushed will push back. Braking distance is very long compared to the others, odd with it having a spoiler... gearing???

@shaunm80
Lap Time: 1:36.439
Impressions and feedback: Great car and fun to drive. I would only want to modify the transmission a little for better shift points.

@fordracer
Lap Time: 1:36.904
DC Rank: 8.6
Impressions and feedback: 50/50 center diff. hurt this car in my opinion. It was great on Decel and initial turn in, but after that, it was a constant battle with a plowing condition trying to get thru and out of the corner.

@Onboy123
Lap Time: 1:38.363
DC Rank: 7.5
Impressions and feedback: Tire squeal and sliding. Outside tires loved to go red...Heavy car and low ride height the cause?

@DaBomm4
Lap Time: 1:36.269
DC Rank: 9.6
Impressions and feedback: Great car, just a little snug. It is capable of quicker laps, but every time I went for it, the car tended to fight back a little more, so I just got into a rhythm and was rewarded with faster lap times. A really good job!

@sinof1337
Lap Time: 1:35.948
DC Rank: 10.0
Impressions and feedback: Awesome, gearing great, long but not too long to effect braking, controlled slides, and the ability to search for different lines. This is a fun car to drive and perfect for me. Nicely done!:bowdown:

@Otaliema you left out sinof in your template so I just placed him at the bottom of the list.đź‘Ť

Again, great job guys, this was a good opportunity to run a fast car at a track I haven't been to in awhile.

Well, it's time to lay out my results for the Reventon's. I completed these before leaving, so my reviews aren't as wordy/boring as usual since I'm only using my notes. If there are any spelling mistakes, I apologize, the Cisk is going down too smoothly!:sly:

Car: Lamborghini Reventon

@shaunm80
Lap Time: 1:36.439
Impressions and feedback: Great car and fun to drive. I would only want to modify the transmission a little for better shift points.
Thanks for the review. Glad you enjoyed the car. Sorry about the transmission being a little off. In your opinion, would you prefer a shift point earlier or later than what my transmission offered?

Thanks for the review. Glad you enjoyed the car. Sorry about the transmission being a little off. In your opinion, would you prefer a shift point earlier or later than what my transmission offered?
I'm not sure of the turn number/name, but it's the 1st set of right hand turns after the chicane. I would have to test both ways, (longer 2nd shorter 3rd or vice versa) because your car had a very nice launch out of the turns so I know 2nd gear wouldn't scare me, but 3rd would allow for more momentum on that second right hander leading to the straight. And again, just my opinion.đź‘Ť

Edit: Got my left and rights confused... No wonder the sandals were hurting my feet!:dunce:
:lol:

Last edited:
Results for FITT Italian Power & Fame :

All cars tested 15 laps
With DFGT set at 7/10/8
ABS 1 and Others inactiveS

Track in Circuito di Roma
Car Ferrari SP1 '08
Tested in order of posting

@xande1959
Best time : 1'09'264
DC : 7,6
Impressions : a car that tends to lose a little grip in the twisty sections . Must be accelerated by blows or it skids the rear axle . So a loss of considerable time . He therefore took several laps of adaptation. I also noticed a little light braking.

@shaunm80
Best time : 1'09'347
DC : 8,5
Impressions : a car very easy to handle. A gearbox which is very nice , therefore , it was very fast speed sequences . Loss of adhesion of the rear in the final series of turn before the finish line . Pity

@fordlaser777
Best time : 1'08'499
DC : 9,7
Impressions : an easy grip. A car that is flexible and stable with a lot of grip . It sticks to the road . Excellent gearbox which in addition has very rapid sequences . Excellent braking . I could have 10 but that's just over time . Great great tune.:bowdown:

@coryclifford
Best time : 1'08'476
DC : 9,8
Impressions : a very pleasant and easy handling. A time that descends early in the 1'09'00 gently . An easy and effective braking . It is fast and stable in all parts of the track . A car that is well suited to my driving style. Great great tune :bowdown: :bowdown:

@Otaliema
Best time : 1'08'802
Impressions :a grip that is not too difficult. As usual, you made us a gearbox excellent , nice and that of the respondent :bowdown:. A car that is flexible to use and effective braking . I could have put more as DC but I had loss of adhesion of the rear axle in the last part of the circuit, resulting in lost time . Pity too.

@OdeFinn
Best time : 1'08'964
DC : 8,2
Impressions : a stable car that turns well with impeccable braking. A very quick grip but I have many struggled to go under 1'09'00 due to a rear axle which tends to drive during acceleration . But it happens to be dosed acceleration very easily.

@Ridox2JZGTE
Best time : 1'10'718
DC : 7
Impressions : 15 laps I did not come down under the 1'10'00 . This is a car very difficult to control for me. Either she slips forward bend, or it's back skidding . An uncontrollable skid during acceleration. Maybe this is my driving style that is not suitable for this car. Apologies for the note.

@sinof1337
Best time : 1'08'387
DC : 9
Impressions : Not much to say except thank you because I enjoyed myself . An easy car to handle with a time of rapid adaptation. It is a stable car with excellent braking . Great tune :bowdown:

@Lionheart2113
Best time : 1'07'740
DC : 10
Impressions : Wouah! !!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:. Great great tune. Not much to say except thank you because I enjoyed myself. Thanks for your tune I love it.:cheers:

@787bcgr
Best time : 1'10'623
Impressions : a car that does not fit my style of driving with a braking not powerful enough. A gearbox with slow reports , both uphill and downhill regime . A car skidding tires outside in all corners. Sorry

@ugabugaz
Best time : 1'08'299
DC : 9,9
Impressions : a stable car, fast , agile, flexible with a special gearbox and a more handling and excellent braking. I really enjoyed the drive. Still under the 1'09'00 and that in the first round . Thanks a lot for your great tune :bowdown::bowdown: :cheers:

@DaBomm4
Best time : 1'09'217
DC : 7,3
Impressions : we must accelerate sensitively .A better braking would be welcome.

Thank you all for your cars. I really had fun to try them all . Even if I put DC 7 it's just because it did not fit my driving style. So I struggled to adapt myself and to make a correct clock. For those with a DC 8 , you made some excellent cars but I lacked a little trick to get a fast time. And I congratulate those who have had a DC of 9 and 10 because I had so much fun with your car and it worked wonderfully.:bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks again Ă  lot at all :cheers: :cheers:

All cars tested 15 laps
With DFGT set at 7/10/8
ABS 1 and Others inactiveS

Track in Circuito di Roma
Car Ferrari SP1 '08
Tested in order of posting

@xande1959
Impressions : a car that tends to lose a little grip in the twisty sections . Must be accelerated by blows or it skids the rear axle . So a loss of considerable time . He therefore took several laps of adaptation. I also noticed a little light braking.

@shaunm80
Impressions : a car very easy to handle. A gearbox which is very nice , therefore , it was very fast speed sequences . Loss of adhesion of the rear in the final series of turn before the finish line . Pity

@fordlaser777
Best time : 1'08'499
DC : 9,7
Impressions : an easy grip. A car that is flexible and stable with a lot of grip . It sticks to the road . Excellent gearbox which in addition has very rapid sequences . Excellent braking . I could have 10 but that's just over time . Great great tune.:bowdown:

@coryclifford
Best time : 1'08'476
DC : 9,8
Impressions : a very pleasant and easy handling. A time that descends early in the 1'09'00 gently . An easy and effective braking . It is fast and stable in all parts of the track . A car that is well suited to my driving style. Great great tune :bowdown: :bowdown:

@Otaliema
Best time : 1'08'802
Impressions :a grip that is not too difficult. As usual, you made us a gearbox excellent , nice and that of the respondent :bowdown:. A car that is flexible to use and effective braking . I could have put more as DC but I had loss of adhesion of the rear axle in the last part of the circuit, resulting in lost time . Pity too.

@OdeFinn
Best time : 1'08'964
DC : 8,2
Impressions : a stable car that turns well with impeccable braking. A very quick grip but I have many struggled to go under 1'09'00 due to a rear axle which tends to drive during acceleration . But it happens to be dosed acceleration very easily.

@Ridox2JZGTE
Best time : 1'10'718
Impressions : 15 laps I did not come down under the 1'10'00 . This is a car very difficult to control for me. Either she slips forward bend, or it's back skidding . An uncontrollable skid during acceleration. Maybe this is my driving style that is not suitable for this car. Apologies for the note.

@sinof1337
Best time : 1'08'387
DC : 9
Impressions : Not much to say except thank you because I enjoyed myself . An easy car to handle with a time of rapid adaptation. It is a stable car with excellent braking . Great tune :bowdown:

@Lionheart2113
Impressions : Wouah! !!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:. Great great tune. Not much to say except thank you because I enjoyed myself. Thanks for your tune I love it.:cheers:

@787bcgr
Best time : 1'10'623
Impressions : a car that does not fit my style of driving with a braking not powerful enough. A gearbox with slow reports , both uphill and downhill regime . A car skidding tires outside in all corners. Sorry

@ugabugaz
Best time : 1'08'299
DC : 9,9
Impressions : a stable car, fast , agile, flexible with a special gearbox and a more handling and excellent braking. I really enjoyed the drive. Still under the 1'09'00 and that in the first round . Thanks a lot for your great tune :bowdown::bowdown: :cheers:

@DaBomm4
Best time : 1'09'217
DC : 7,3
Impressions : we must accelerate sensitively .A better braking would be welcome.

Thank you all for your cars. I really had fun to try them all . Even if I put DC 7 it's just because it did not fit my driving style. So I struggled to adapt myself and to make a correct clock. For those with a DC 8 , you made some excellent cars but I lacked a little trick to get a fast time. And I congratulate those who have had a DC of 9 and 10 because I had so much fun with your car and it worked wonderfully.:bowdown::bowdown:

Thank you for the drive. Glad you liked the car.
I'll get your times loaded later.

@shaunm80
Thanks for the review. Glad you enjoyed the car for most of the track. :) Great job testing.

@Lionheart2113

Thank you for your review and taking the time to test. I'm glad you liked my car and from the looks of it, some others too. Well done!đź‘Ť

@xande1959

Thank you for directing this SP1.
Appraisals are welcome, as are constructive and I always try to improve. thanks.đź‘Ť

Back