FITT Italian Power & Fame, Two cars Two tracks. Finished, Congratulations to the winners!

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 328 comments
hLNiVGS0JeVvaFo0w_0.jpg

Ferrari SP1 '08 - FITT compo tune
585pp​

Tuned for version 1.2x
NO Oil change
Suspension (Full Custom) - Sports Softs
Ride Height (mm): 81 / 106
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 9.02 / 13.74
Dampers (Compression): 4 / 5
Dampers (Extension): 6 / 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 / 4
Camber Angle (-): 0.3 / 1.2
Toe Angle: +0.06 / +0.27

Brake Balance Controller
Racing Brakes - painted with Lightning Yellow Pearlescent
Brake Balance: 3 / 3

Drivetrain
Initial Torque: 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 35
Braking Sensitivity: 15
Standard Clutch

Power for 605BHP/547Nm/585pp
Limiter - 97.2%
Engine Stage 2
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning

Gearbox - Stock, before any parts
#1___3.290
#2___2.160
#3___1.610
#4___1.270
#5___1.030
#6___0.820

Body weight 1206kg - NO Body Rigidity! (44:56 balance) - painted with Lightning Yellow Pearlescent

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast 3kg @+6

Stock wheels

Can't mess more with it, it's just what I want from MR Ferrari.

I would like to be a tuner for both, HP has got a different number than BHP that I use ?.
In theory they are the same, but do the example build to check.

Good day @Otaliema, and others :)

Stick me down to test. Can do one, may do both depending on time and size of playing field. I plan on being nowhere near a PS3 for a week during testing phase :cool:
Marked down sir. I put both tracks down for you just pick your favorite combo and I'll remove the other unless you decide to do both.
Enjoy your vacation:tup:

View attachment 571611
585pp​

Tuned for version 1.2x
NO Oil change

Brake Balance Controller

Drivetrain
Standard Clutch

Limiter - 97.2%
Engine Stage 2
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning

#1___3.290
#2___2.160
#3___1.610
#4___1.270
#5___1.030
#6___0.820

Body weight 1206kg - NO Body Rigidity! (44:56 balance) - painted with Lightning Yellow Pearlescent

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast 3kg @+6

Stock wheels

Linked up, just to confirm no custom gear box?

View attachment 571611
585pp​

Tuned for version 1.2x
NO Oil change

Brake Balance Controller

Drivetrain
Standard Clutch

Limiter - 97.2%
Engine Stage 2
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning

#1___3.290
#2___2.160
#3___1.610
#4___1.270
#5___1.030
#6___0.820

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast 3kg @+6

Stock wheels

Wow, that was quick :) What time did you get at Rome ? The gearbox is stock ?

Linked up, just to confirm no custom gear box?

Yep, stock box, same what's in there without power parts.

Wow, that was quick :) What time did you get at Rome ? The gearbox is stock
Cruising 1:08, occasional 1:07 low, probably if learning track better it cuts to 1:06.
Yes stock box. :)

@OdeFinn, that's the most smoke I've ever seen from the back of one of your cars :odd: I didn't know you had it in you :lol:
This comes with can of smoke.. :D
Had to play with it, testing will it bite or is it allowing you to slide like mad, find out at it's really predictable slider.

@OdeFinn the gear box will reset when power parts are added to the car. If you want to go back and add a custom box to get those ratios with power parts you're clear to do so.

If you just install power parts over stock car it will give those values as on tune post.
So no need to edit.
This is correct, stock gears never change, but all other options for transmissions do change when changing parts.

This is correct, stock gears never change, but all other options for transmissions do change when changing parts.
Actually this has variation too.
If you install power parts and then switch back and forth stock-custom-stock(or reset) it will change gears, but if not touching transmission then it will stay as is.
This is reason why I posted gear ratios too, not only "stock" stamp.
Some cars seems update stock gears directly when RPM max changes.

But I'll trust at all of you can get those gears on stock box :)

Yep, stock box, same what's in there without power parts.

Cruising 1:08, occasional 1:07 low, probably if learning track better it cuts to 1:06.
Yes stock box. :)

This comes with can of smoke.. :D
Had to play with it, testing will it bite or is it allowing you to slide like mad, find out at it's really predictable slider.

I'm running a lot more weight, so it still in 1:08s range, also stock gearbox/clutch/driveshaft/brakes, there's still time to be gained on 1st turn, I feel that I brake too early there and coasted too much :P

If you just install power parts over stock car it will give those values as on tune post.
So no need to edit.
I know but they come back in it switch tabs the values will change and they will need to remove the parts reset and reinstall

I'm running a lot more weight, so it still in 1:08s range, also stock gearbox/clutch/driveshaft/brakes, there's still time to be gained on 1st turn, I feel that I brake too early there and coasted too much :P

I tried several different ways on first corner combo, definitely there is lot to gain, but I'm losing most of time on tight right hander after that combo, it can be done much faster than I'm now doing. Other critical where I'm often making mistake is chicane after back straight, trail braking in and that's not good, you have to get off from brakes before cutting over kerbs to right..

I tried heavier with more power, faced on excessive body roll (mostly rear) and decided to go lighter where that problem isn't existing, I was lazy 'coz wanted to keep stock springs under. :)

I know but they come back in it switch tabs the values will change and they will need to remove the parts reset and reinstall
Change happens only if changing engine stage on other sheet, that's only setting what breaks other sheets transmission.

I tried several different ways on first corner combo, definitely there is lot to gain, but I'm losing most of time on tight right hander after that combo, it can be done much faster than I'm now doing. Other critical where I'm often making mistake is chicane after back straight, trail braking in and that's not good, you have to get off from brakes before cutting over kerbs to right..

I tried heavier with more power, faced on excessive body roll (mostly rear) and decided to go lighter where that problem isn't existing, I was lazy 'coz wanted to keep stock springs under. :)

Change happens only if changing engine stage on other sheet, that's only setting what breaks other sheets transmission.

I ran 1300+kg, not sure if tester gonna like the car :P It's soft but still grip well. The Reventon on the other hand is a big fat cruiser :lol: I think I will have the heaviest Reventon here.

@Otaliema thank you for calling my attention to this one.:cheers:
I'm running low 1:07's consistently in the SP1 (1:06.7xx fastest lap) with only a tuned transmission so far. Once I stop the outside rear from rolling over on itself and adjust the front to handle the kerbs for the nice flick flack on the back chicane... Mid 1:05's should be doable for this button masher. What times are you running @coryclifford ?? If I'm within 1/2 second of yours, I'm happy!

As far as the Lamborghini.... Wow, just taking that guy to Daytona to get baseline transmission numbers turned out to be a chore.:crazy: What a beast! Not sure I can tame that one...running laps with it tomorrow.

I'm running low 1:07's consistently in the SP1 (1:06.7xx fastest lap) with only a tuned transmission so far. Once I stop the outside rear from rolling over on itself and adjust the front to handle the kerbs for the nice flick flack on the back chicane... Mid 1:05's should be doable for this button masher. What times are you running @coryclifford ?? If I'm within 1/2 second of yours, I'm happy!

As far as the Lamborghini.... Wow, just taking that guy to Daytona to get baseline transmission numbers turned out to be a chore.:crazy: What a beast! Not sure I can tame that one...running laps with it tomorrow.

Are you running lowest weight on the SP1 ? Looks like weight is huge influence at Rome.

For Reventon, the near stock gear ratio works well when I tested it at Monza, 330+kmh top speed. My entry would be very close to the replica I recently posted :) I really don't care for quicker lap times, as long as it drives with character :D which is why I run heavy Reventon.

Noted. If a tester tests with game adjusted ratios because they built three tunes at once it will be off from your tune. If you're willing chance that's your call.

I want to be a tuner for the SP1
Done sir.

You are right. I think that I will test two cars on 1 track. I prefer Roma. Sorry my friend but
there are a lot of tuner and I think I do not have time to test them all.
Miles excuses my friend :cheers:
Each car is tested at the specific track so if you like Roma than your testing the SP1 only.

Done sir.
Sorry missed you on the first quote post.

Are you running lowest weight on the SP1 ? Looks like weight is huge influence at Rome.

For Reventon, the near stock gear ratio works well when I tested it at Monza, 330+kmh top speed. My entry would be very close to the replica I recently posted :) I really don't care for quicker lap times, as long as it drives with character :D which is why I run heavy Reventon.
Yeah, I'm running minimum weight on the SP1, I have a tendency to run lowest P/W ratio possible. I know some cars hate it, but for TT laps, it suits me pretty good. Although they haven't faired well in the past few events.:banghead:

Back