FITT Old Vs. New Hatchback Challenge

Which pair of cars is the best looking of the bunch?

• Total voters
Thanks again for the offer Shaun but my PS3 isn't talking to GT6 at the moment and if that doesn't change, I'll be knocking on the door at the local asylum, asking for life membership & a nice soft pillow to cuddle :dopey:
The PS3 is fine with DVDs & other games so maybe the GT6 disc is nearing retirement :irked:
Sorry to hear that. I am guessing you have tried all the usual techniques to clean the disc? I hope the local asylum is comfortable, let me know when you are release or manage to escape. :)

Sorry to hear that. I am guessing you have tried all the usual techniques to clean the disc? I hope the local asylum is comfortable, let me know when you are release or manage to escape. :)
The disc is as clean as the day I bought it. I'm OCD about fingerprints on my games, DVDs & CDs.
I guess I could always load up Red Dead Redemption and try hugging bears or shoot the hell out of Blackwater :boggled: :crazy: :dopey:

It's prolly the update file, some of it may have corrupted and with no interwebs access it cant just patch its self.
You could try to salvage files from the game menu.
Also from the game menu there is a game files option to delete this removes all the DISC stored data from the PS3, delete it. this will cause your first visit to ttracks and all you car icons to disapper but thats minor compaired to having to update from scratch at a remote location, that would take a a couple hours.

@Pete05 Are you sure its not full of spiders/snakes? Being that you live in Australia these would always be first on the check list :lol:
:lol: Mate as someone who suffers arachnophobia, if there's any eight legged furry bastards anywhere near me, I break out in a cold sweat and turn into a big girl's blouse :nervous: :scared: :crazy:
You forgot Drop bears. :)
Drop bears love tourists you know ;)

This is going to make me sound so stupid :dunce: but they say there's no such thing as a stupid question so here goes.
Where do I put the USB on a PS3 slim? And, where do I go on the menu screen to make a backup save? Sorry but I'm not very tech minded :dopey:

:lol: Mate as someone who suffers arachnophobia, if there's any eight legged furry bastards anywhere near me, I break out in a cold sweat and turn into a big girl's blouse :nervous: :scared: :crazy:

Drop bears love tourists you know ;)

This is going to make me sound so stupid :dunce: but they say there's no such thing as a stupid question so here goes.
Where do I put the USB on a PS3 slim? And, where do I go on the menu screen to make a backup save? Sorry but I'm not very tech minded :dopey:
they should be on the front left side just under the lip if the unit is laying flat.

Ok. Just next to where the controller plugs in yeah?
Hopefully you have noticed at you may take DS3 controller out from it after it is loaded, it's Bluetooth connected after unplugging.. Not a joke but my ex was playing only with cord plugged and wondered why those are so uncomfortable short cords for playing.. :confused:
Well...

Hopefully you have noticed at you may take DS3 controller out from it after it is loaded, it's Bluetooth connected after unplugging.. Not a joke but my ex was playing only with cord plugged and wondered why those are so uncomfortable short cords for playing.. :confused:
Well...
Yes I did know that :cheers:

Took the 450 Civic on a small tour and kicked butt.

Barely. But I did!

This one was the closest.

image.jpg

That says 550 touring Champs.

A friend of mine used to have a 10ft albino python that he let roam around his house, it was a fairly even tempered beast so it wasn't a problem but you always had to check under the sofa cushions before sitting down just in case :lol:

He had to start locking it in the bathroom at night after it crawled into bed with him a few times, I think it just liked the warmth and wasn't really big enough to worry about it eating you but 70 pounds of scaly yellow death is not the ideal thing to wake up next to :lol:

A friend of mine used to have a 10ft albino python that he let roam around his house, it was a fairly even tempered beast so it wasn't a problem but you always had to check under the sofa cushions before sitting down just in case :lol:

He had to start locking it in the bathroom at night after it crawled into bed with him a few times, I think it just liked the warmth and wasn't really big enough to worry about it eating you but 70 pounds of scaly yellow death is not the ideal thing to wake up next to :lol:
There's so many wise cracks I could make in response to this but I'll temper my witty enthusiasm and err on the side of caution. I'll happily admit he's a braver soul than me though.

HAD a girl friend like that once! y

Back