FITT Stingray (C7) Challenge. Congratulations To the podium finishers. See results for who won.

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 408 comments
keep calm and don't get the universal persuasion tool. It wont work in this case.
if it still wont boot, unplug it. count to ten plug in it and try again.

That's 3 times now in the space of 30 mins. Boots up ok, loads game ok, then triple beeps and shuts off. I fear it may be the end!! It's done well for a 40 gb fat. Did manage a last back up of my save though just in case!

That's 3 times now in the space of 30 mins. Boots up ok, loads game ok, then triple beeps and shuts off. I fear it may be the end!! It's done well for a 40 gb fat. Did manage a last back up of my save though just in case!
rebuild the data base.
Google how to do it.

Testing complete

image.jpg

Was going to run the earlier cars a couple more laps but as the PS3 is being a little temperamental the results will have to do as they are. Results to follow shortly.

Not bad. Thanks for the review yo.

Be a bummer if the BTR had wrong tires on it. Funny though. 👍

I don't know why this didn't come through on my multi quote...

I am going to drive your BTR again and see if that was the problem...

I had a few minutes due the weather here in Southern Ohio...

I loaded up your BTR with SS tires on front and back and I still can't drive this car! I even switched to an AT and that helped but I have a hard time keeping this car headed in the direction I want to go! Oh well, one of these days I will figure out this tune! :boggled:

I had a few minutes due the weather here in Southern Ohio...

I loaded up your BTR with SS tires on front and back and I still can't drive this car! I even switched to an AT and that helped but I have a hard time keeping this car headed in the direction I want to go! Oh well, one of these days I will figure out this tune! :boggled:

May I offer a simple solution that may help you : Fit SM tire front and SS rear :)

The tire stagger seems to have weird grip balance for BTR, this simple SM/SS tire combo works well on my BTR ( I think I posted similar setup on last few page of my garage )

Testing complete

View attachment 543222

Was going to run the earlier cars a couple more laps but as the PS3 is being a little temperamental the results will have to do as they are. Results to follow shortly.
Wow great times. Now who is who....

Got 2 more left to test. Will get them done tomorrow pm then :banghead: about DC scores. Should get them posted tomorrow evening (BST) 👍
Awesome I'll get you added to the testers list.

The tire stagger seems to have weird grip balance for BTR, this simple SM/SS tire combo works well on my BTR ( I think I posted similar setup on last few page of my garage )
It probably balances the grip out between the hammer effect RR cars have and the lower grip of SM it gives the same reaction front to rear and reduces the hammer effect.

I wasn't sure after today's PS3 episode's that I would get these finished. Glad I did as there were some cracking tunes provided by you tuners, and it would have meant a lot of time wasted if I couldn't finish. Here they are.

The DC scores were particularly hard in this one, as there were so many that would have got the same score, as they were quite similar, so some of you will have lost out to lower rankings than you would normally have done. As i'm very much a button masher, those cars that couldn't handle that, seem to be lower ranked.

All tunes tested with DS3 (d-pads for steering, x go, square stop), using auto transmission. All aids off except driving line and ABS1. Tested at Indianapolis Road Course, grip set to real, for 10 laps each. Cars tested as provided, including aero and wheel changes, but car colour stayed the same. Tested in order of equipment, rather than how listed.

@Otaliema
Lap Time - 1:31:372
DC Rank - 7th
Impressions and feedback
Likes to lock up the front under braking, and can be difficult to get the power down on exit. Some off throttle oversteer helped in the slower corners but suffered some push mid corner when feathering the throttle. Good speed though.

@xande1959
Lap Time - 1:31:542
DC Rank - 6th
Impressions and feedback
Nice stable car. Good under braking and decent turn in. Would have liked a little more rotation mid corner.

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time - 1:31:352
DC Rank - 1st
Impressions and feedback
Very nice and predictable car to drive. Good turn in and rotation. Easy to go flat through the sweepers at the end of the lap. Easy to be consistent in. Bravo sir.

@shaunm80
Lap Time - 1:31:872
DC Rank - 4th
Impressions and feedback
Nice stable tune with some mid corner understeer that you'll need to manage. Good under braking with decent turn in. Would have liked a little more rotation.

@coryclifford
Lap Time - 1:31:410
DC Rank - 3rd
Impressions and feedback
Good under braking. Good turn in and rotation. A little issue getting on the power at slower corners. Very easy to set consistent lap times in, but was unable to push it that little bit extra.

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap Time - 1:33:595
DC Rank - 12th
Impressions and feedback
Well balanced car. Good turn in and rotation. Had some issues with the rear stepping out.

@OdeFinn
Lap Time - 1:33:646
DC Rank - 13th
Impressions and feedback
Some oversteer to go with some understeer. Struggled to get out of the slower corners unscathed.

@lBt_33
Lap Time - 1:31:881
DC Rank - 11th
Impressions and feedback
Struggled to settle into this one. Good under braking with good turn in and rotation. Couldn't keep the rear in check.

@Antares26
Lap Time - 1:32:091
DC Rank - 10th
Impressions and feedback
Less stable than the other cars tuned in this configuration. Solid under braking with decent turn in. Some over rotation present. Felt quicker than it was.

@sinof1337
Lap Time - 1:32:386
DC Rank - 8th
Impressions and feedback
Nice car to drive but had some issues with understeer. Would have liked sharper turn in and rotation. Stable under braking.

@Lionheart2113
Lap Time - 1:30:889
DC Rank - 2nd
Impressions and feedback
Was expecting to do quite well in this one due to our similar controller setups, but actually struggled to settle into it, until the last 3 laps when it clicked (31:8, 31:4 then the fastest lap on lap 10). As expected, transmission was spot on for auto, good turn in and rotation and easy to get the power down. Key to this car is getting a good line for a quick exit. The lift off oversteer helps greatly with this if you can use it. Well done.

@Ale67
Lap Time - 1:31:887
DC Rank - 5th
Impressions and feedback
Had the rotation that I wanted on Shaun's car, but lacked the stablility on corner entry and exit that Shaun provided. Complete opposite to most of the other cars as the fastest lap was the 1st, not the last.

@TheInfamousJEW6
Lap Time - 1:32:665
DC Rank - 9th
Impressions and feedback
Likes to torture the tyres this one. If you can hit your lines consistently, will produce fast times.

@Otaliema
Lap Time - 1:31:372
DC Rank - 7th
Impressions and feedback
Likes to lock up the front under braking, and can be difficult to get the power down on exit. Some off throttle oversteer helped in the slower corners but suffered some push mid corner when feathering the throttle. Good speed though
I guess I can settle for 3rd fastest. :lol: 👍
All true with this car. Not my best work, it is definitely getting tweaked.
Great job with the cars. Here is to hoping your PS3 has not died on you.

Wow great times. Now who is who....

Awesome I'll get you added to the testers list.

It probably balances the grip out between the hammer effect RR cars have and the lower grip of SM it gives the same reaction front to rear and reduces the hammer effect.

Yes, which is why RR car IRL have tire stagger and often the difference in width is massive. Tire stagger also effective on FR, FF and MR cars.

I wasn't sure after today's PS3 episode's that I would get these finished. Glad I did as there were some cracking tunes provided by you tuners, and it would have meant a lot of time wasted if I couldn't finish. Here they are.

The DC scores were particularly hard in this one, as there were so many that would have got the same score, as they were quite similar, so some of you will have lost out to lower rankings than you would normally have done. As i'm very much a button masher, those cars that couldn't handle that, seem to be lower ranked.

All tunes tested with DS3 (d-pads for steering, x go, square stop), using auto transmission. All aids off except driving line and ABS1. Tested at Indianapolis Road Course, grip set to real, for 10 laps each. Cars tested as provided, including aero and wheel changes, but car colour stayed the same. Tested in order of equipment, rather than how listed.

@shaunm80
Lap Time - 1:31:872
DC Rank - 4th
Impressions and feedback
Nice stable tune with some mid corner understeer that you'll need to manage. Good under braking with decent turn in. Would have liked a little more rotation.
Thanks for the review. I can see that you adapted to my tune pretty good. I am impressed with the lap time you achieved too. Great work!

@biffa3 Sorry it took so long to get settled in, but awesome time... Even beating my personal best :bowdown: and :mad:
I focused on full throttle exits through turns 3/4 & 11, but even I think that the snap lift off rotation might be a bit too aggressive. Especially after reading the reviews. I thought about changing it, but was having too much fun taking down 650pp at Apricot Hill and GVS.
Hope your PS3 whoas get sorted out for you.👍

@biffa3

Thanks for testing and the great review. You are still the man when it comes to testing, not because of how you did in mine, or the ranking. But because as an x button masher you managed a better top time than most of us trigger users.

Great job.👍

Last edited:
My apologies, a bit later than expected due to unexpected good weather :D. Yes It actually was sunny and fairly warm in Scotland :eek:, so I had to go enjoy it while it lasted ;) And also for the slow times bringing down the averages, I'm a little rusty :embarrassed:. Going to need to get some practice in the new seasonals :)

You may see a pattern in the last 3 places ;) It's exactly as it looks, No flat floor= bad idea :lol: But big props for doing it your way guys :bowdown:

All tunes tested on DS3.
Steering: Stick
Throttle/brake: X and [ ]
Sensitivity: 2

Transmission: MT
View: Interior

@Otaliema
Lap Time; 1:33.380 DC Rank; 5

Impressions and feedback;
The front brake bias was quite annoying at first, but generaly the braking was very good ( sadly, not for trail braking though :(). But after a couple of laps I got use to it and it didn't cause too many issues.
Overall it's a pretty safe car, but it could be pushed a bit more and cause some drama if I wanted too :crazy: There's a bit more play in this one than a few of your cars I've played with in the past, a little less restrained if you will, which is good :) Easy to use on the DS3 even with rusty thumbs :lol:👍
Well done Sir 👍.

@xande1959
Lap Time; 1:33.033 DC Rank; 1
Impressions and feedback; I know the translation gets lost some times. So :bowdown: Amazing, Fun :), Fast :eek: and did I say Fun? :D:tup: From the first lap, this was nothing short of complete pleasure. Still a good bit of time left out there due to short number of laps ran. I can't fault it at all. Much better to drive your tunes with MT 👍 A change of BB to suit my preference and this thing's perfect. Great job Xande :cheers:

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time; 1:32.957 DC Rank;2
Impressions and feedback; No real surprises here, as ususal it took me a whole couple of corners to figure out this car and I were on similar wavelenghts. The only real complaint I have with this, is that it seems to be just a little loose coming out of some of the slower corners. As far as the suspension goes, I like it. pretty good balance and without retaining too much "mechanical grip". Brakes were good but I think just a tad more rear bias would have worked out better for me. Overall a real good performer, fastest at the time I tested it and second most consistent for me too. I only ran two red laps from the 10 ran (which is pretty good for me :)) with a very small spread in times too.
Very tough call between this and another blue one for the top DC. honour ;)

@shaunm80
Lap Time; 1:34.326 DC Rank; 10
Impressions and feedback; This is one that I would have never guessed in a blind testing environment. I know you ran short of time and I'm sorry to say I think it shows :(. This car felt very odd indeed for you. not the usual dependable smooth style, but a little dis-jointed. Brakes were good, stopped the thing well and the BB was almost perfect for my style (5/7 was better ;)). I would say the main culprit of the odd driving sensations was the LSD, to tight on braking and not tight enough on accel (inside rear was burning up a lot on the in-field) I think a more "conventional" set-up would have suited better.(11/15/15 perhaps). Given a few more laps I should be able to break into the 1:33s, but on the plus side, it was very consistent around the 1:34.5 mark for most of my laps (exept the 2nd one, where I went and built some sandcastles at turn 3 :crazy: My fault completely :embarresed:) This is scoring a lot lower than I expected, sorry Shaun.

@coryclifford
Lap Time; 1:33.704 DC Rank; 6
Impressions and feedback; Driveline was excellent, one of the best LSD set-ups for me in this event. Not to fond of the suspension though, seemed like it was a bit jumpy under braking and didn't exite me in any way. There was a little understeer on entry, but it wasn't too bad and easy enough to work around. Other than that it was easy to use and fairly competitive. Should have done a little better in laptime, but sadly not in my 10 lap session. Nothing to really complain about, but nothing to write home about either.

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap Time; 1:34.376 DC Rank; 8
Impressions and feedback; Brakes and BB worked well but they were a little "snatchy" in places that led to some scary understeer moments on entry. The car's balance was good but for preference I would have liked the front-rear weight transfer to be a little slower (using X button :lol:) I upped the rear comp to 6 and it felt much better for me :)
Not the easiest car to drive, but fun none the less :cheers:

@OdeFinn
Lap Time; 1:35.773 DC Rank; 12
Impressions and feedback; Given that I'm testing on DS3 and that you have seen me drive, you know this ain't going to go well :(. Suspension balance was good, but I feel there was a little odd behaviour at the rear at times, probably more to do with the inability to apply the same smooth steering/throttle application as can be done with a wheel, but it felt like the dampers were a little off balance. Front end response was good though I felt. Transmission was fine but did make it extremely difficult to maintain traction with my big fat thumb in the slower corners :scared: And I'm not a huge fan of the LSD either, I felt a higher initial and a little less accel would have suited me better. Not a bad car, and I know it'll fair better with a wheel, but as I'm testing on DS3 and struggled a lot, this has to be reflected in the DC scores I'm afraid.

@lBt_33
Lap Time; 1:34.058 DC Rank; 3
Impressions and feedback; This I like :). Suspension is good, transmission is good, LSD just a little too high in the LSD accel setting for my liking (24 works better for me, but works well enough for the best part ) :). I think if I was doing this testing with my wheel and was up to speed with it, this would have gotten a much lower time. I'm just not talented enough to have gotten everything out of this, But I can't find a simgle thing I would change (BB for preference withstanding ;)).

@Antares26
Lap Time; !:34.387 DC Rank; 9
Impressions and feedback; I can't say I really got to grips with this completely. But I was pretty consistent with it at least, so that's a good thing 👍 My fastet lap was less than 3 thenth quicker than the 1st lap with it. For me it needed a bit more rotation on entry and a little more care on the gas pedal at times than I was giving it. Felt like there was more in the car than I could find. Suspension was a little bumpy, especially on the inside kerbs,
Not a bad car, just not for me really. Sorry..

@sinof1337
Lap Time; 1:34.513 DC Rank; 13
Impressions and feedback; I'm sorry to say, there's not much that I can find about this one that is a positive. Perhaps the driveline was OK, but the rest I'm afraid I just couldn't get on with at all. The brakes were not really suited to trail braking and didn't really do a good enough job in a straight line either. The option to only run the Front Aero Kit I think may be your biggest issue as there was just nothing there to help the rear at all....and this car needs all the help it can get to put the power down through those rear tyres. I didn't have any confidence in this car at all in the braking zones or in the turns themselves. Not my cup of tea at all, sorry,

@Lionheart2113
Lap Time; 1:33.131 DC Rank; 4
Impressions and feedback; This has all the hallmarks of being tuned with a D-pad for steering, pick the right line and you can pin the steering and throttle without much worries....but the down side to this for other control methods is that if there was need to adjust mid-corner to catch a slide, that's a bit harder to do, as you can't get the opposite lock on just as quick. Luckily I didn't have to worry about that too much on my run, but it did pop up to remind me to focus a couple of times :dopey:. I did like the suspension though, nice balance, but just a tad on the soft side for me....but not by much :). Pretty good overall and very easy to use with my big fat thumb and X button combo, and fast too. Good job Sir, just short of a DC podium in my book, but it was very close from positions 3-7 for me. I look forward to some more of your work in the future :).

@Ale67
Lap Time; 1:34.287 DC Rank; 7
Impressions and feedback; This was actually pretty sweet, but nothing special. Consistent but not quite as fast as it could have been. I felt the transmission was spot on for what I was looking for but I thing the initial torque setting was a lot too low to really get the best out of the car IMO. BB not good for me either, but the braking was pretty good in general, just a hint of understeer on entry at times,
Don't know if that's the first time I've tried a tune from you, but I'll be trying more in the future I'm sure :).

@TheInfamousJEW6
Lap Time; 1:34.555 DC Rank; 11
Impressions and feedback; My favourite of the non-flat floor entries. the only issue I had with this was the brakes, Getting stopped for turn 1 was an adventure, and trail braking was a no-go, I tried flipping your BB and it made a big difference for me personally. Other than that I felt the car was well behaved and the transmission was more user-friendly than @OdeFinn's, which accounts for the much faster lap, I could just get back on the power earlier in your's. Good job, but I think the decision to leave off the flat floor cost you big in this shootout (as it did for others too.)

Any queries, don't hesitate to ask :cheers:

Otaliema

The front brake bias was quite annoying at first, but generaly the braking was very good ( sadly, not for trail braking though :(). But after a couple of laps I got use to it and it didn't cause too many issues.
Overall it's a pretty safe car, but it could be pushed a bit more and cause some drama if I wanted too :crazy: There's a bit more play in this one than a few of your cars I've played with in the past, a little less restrained if you will, which is good :) Easy to use on the DS3 even with rusty thumbs :lol:👍
Well done Sir 👍.
Glade you like it mostly....
Definitely not my best car but it was good on a wheel, will be better after I tweak it.
On Antares time that's 1:34 right? Not 11:34 :P

I'll load times tonight

Glade you like it mostly....
Definitely not my best car but it was good on a wheel, will be better after I tweak it.
On Antares time that's 1:34 right? Not 11:34 :P

I'll load times tonight
Oops, going back to check it says !:34 :banghead: :lol: yeah should have been 1:34:dopey:.

I'll be keeping hold of yours for a shot on the wheel later. Theres a few I'm looking forward with that :)

Oops, going back to check it says !:34 :banghead: :lol: yeah should have been 1:34:dopey:.

I'll be keeping hold of yours for a shot on the wheel later. Theres a few I'm looking forward with that :)
Mine is all about smooth control of weight. You jerk it, it unsettles and try's to spin.

My apologies, a bit later than expected due to unexpected good weather :D. Yes It actually was sunny and fairly warm in Scotland :eek:, so I had to go enjoy it while it lasted ;) And also for the slow times bringing down the averages, I'm a little rusty :embarrassed:. Going to need to get some practice in the new seasonals :)

You may see a pattern in the last 3 places ;) It's exactly as it looks, No flat floor= bad idea :lol: But big props for doing it your way guys :bowdown:

All tunes tested on DS3.
Steering: Stick
Throttle/brake: X and [ ]
Sensitivity: 2
Transmission: MT
View: Interior

@Otaliema

Well done Sir 👍.

@xande1959
Lap Time; 1:33.033 DC Rank; 1
Impressions and feedback; I know the translation gets lost some times. So :bowdown: Amazing, Fun :), Fast :eek: and did I say Fun? :D:tup: From the first lap, this was nothing short of complete pleasure. Still a good bit of time left out there due to short number of laps ran. I can't fault it at all. Much better to drive your tunes with MT 👍 A change of BB to suit my preference and this thing's perfect. Great job Xande :cheers:

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time; 1:32.957 DC Rank;2
Impressions and feedback; No real surprises here, as ususal it took me a whole couple of corners to figure out this car and I were on similar wavelenghts. The only real complaint I have with this, is that it seems to be just a little loose coming out of some of the slower corners. As far as the suspension goes, I like it. pretty good balance and without retaining too much "mechanical grip". Brakes were good but I think just a tad more rear bias would have worked out better for me. Overall a real good performer, fastest at the time I tested it and second most consistent for me too. I only ran two red laps from the 10 ran (which is pretty good for me :)) with a very small spread in times too.
Very tough call between this and another blue one for the top DC. honour ;)

@shaunm80
Lap Time; 1:34.326 DC Rank; 10
Impressions and feedback; This is one that I would have never guessed in a blind testing environment. I know you ran short of time and I'm sorry to say I think it shows :(. This car felt very odd indeed for you. not the usual dependable smooth style, but a little dis-jointed. Brakes were good, stopped the thing well and the BB was almost perfect for my style (5/7 was better ;)). I would say the main culprit of the odd driving sensations was the LSD, to tight on braking and not tight enough on accel (inside rear was burning up a lot on the in-field) I think a more "conventional" set-up would have suited better.(11/15/15 perhaps). Given a few more laps I should be able to break into the 1:33s, but on the plus side, it was very consistent around the 1:34.5 mark for most of my laps (exept the 2nd one, where I went and built some sandcastles at turn 3 :crazy: My fault completely :embarresed:) This is scoring a lot lower than I expected, sorry Shaun.

@coryclifford
Lap Time; 1:33.704 DC Rank; 6
Impressions and feedback; Driveline was excellent, one of the best LSD set-ups for me in this event. Not to fond of the suspension though, seemed like it was a bit jumpy under braking and didn't exite me in any way. There was a little understeer on entry, but it wasn't too bad and easy enough to work around. Other than that it was easy to use and fairly competitive. Should have done a little better in laptime, but sadly not in my 10 lap session. Nothing to really complain about, but nothing to write home about either.

@Ridox2JZGTE
Impressions and feedback; Brakes and BB worked well but they were a little "snatchy" in places that led to some scary understeer moments on entry. The car's balance was good but for preference I would have liked the front-rear weight transfer to be a little slower (using X button :lol:) I upped the rear comp to 6 and it felt much better for me :)

@OdeFinn
Lap Time; 1:35.773 DC Rank; 12
Impressions and feedback; Given that I'm testing on DS3 and that you have seen me drive, you know this ain't going to go well :(. Suspension balance was good, but I feel there was a little odd behaviour at the rear at times, probably more to do with the inability to apply the same smooth steering/throttle application as can be done with a wheel, but it felt like the dampers were a little off balance. Front end response was good though I felt. Transmission was fine but did make it extremely difficult to maintain traction with my big fat thumb in the slower corners :scared: And I'm not a huge fan of the LSD either, I felt a higher initial and a little less accel would have suited me better. Not a bad car, and I know it'll fair better with a wheel, but as I'm testing on DS3 and struggled a lot, this has to be reflected in the DC scores I'm afraid.

@lBt_33
Lap Time; 1:34.058 DC Rank; 3
Impressions and feedback; This I like :). Suspension is good, transmission is good, LSD just a little too high in the LSD accel setting for my liking (24 works better for me, but works well enough for the best part ) :). I think if I was doing this testing with my wheel and was up to speed with it, this would have gotten a much lower time. I'm just not talented enough to have gotten everything out of this, But I can't find a simgle thing I would change (BB for preference withstanding ;)).

@Antares26
Lap Time; !:34.387 DC Rank; 9
Impressions and feedback; I can't say I really got to grips with this completely. But I was pretty consistent with it at least, so that's a good thing 👍 My fastet lap was less than 3 thenth quicker than the 1st lap with it. For me it needed a bit more rotation on entry and a little more care on the gas pedal at times than I was giving it. Felt like there was more in the car than I could find. Suspension was a little bumpy, especially on the inside kerbs,
Not a bad car, just not for me really. Sorry..

@sinof1337
Lap Time; 1:34.513 DC Rank; 13
Impressions and feedback; I'm sorry to say, there's not much that I can find about this one that is a positive. Perhaps the driveline was OK, but the rest I'm afraid I just couldn't get on with at all. The brakes were not really suited to trail braking and didn't really do a good enough job in a straight line either. The option to only run the Front Aero Kit I think may be your biggest issue as there was just nothing there to help the rear at all....and this car needs all the help it can get to put the power down through those rear tyres. I didn't have any confidence in this car at all in the braking zones or in the turns themselves. Not my cup of tea at all, sorry,

@Lionheart2113
Lap Time; 1:33.131 DC Rank; 4
Impressions and feedback; This has all the hallmarks of being tuned with a D-pad for steering, pick the right line and you can pin the steering and throttle without much worries....but the down side to this for other control methods is that if there was need to adjust mid-corner to catch a slide, that's a bit harder to do, as you can't get the opposite lock on just as quick. Luckily I didn't have to worry about that too much on my run, but it did pop up to remind me to focus a couple of times :dopey:. I did like the suspension though, nice balance, but just a tad on the soft side for me....but not by much :). Pretty good overall and very easy to use with my big fat thumb and X button combo, and fast too. Good job Sir, just short of a DC podium in my book, but it was very close from positions 3-7 for me. I look forward to some more of your work in the future :).

@Ale67
Lap Time; 1:34.287 DC Rank; 7
Impressions and feedback; This was actually pretty sweet, but nothing special. Consistent but not quite as fast as it could have been. I felt the transmission was spot on for what I was looking for but I thing the initial torque setting was a lot too low to really get the best out of the car IMO. BB not good for me either, but the braking was pretty good in general, just a hint of understeer on entry at times,
Don't know if that's the first time I've tried a tune from you, but I'll be trying more in the future I'm sure :).

@TheInfamousJEW6
Lap Time; 1:34.555 DC Rank; 11
Impressions and feedback; My favourite of the non-flat floor entries. the only issue I had with this was the brakes, Getting stopped for turn 1 was an adventure, and trail braking was a no-go, I tried flipping your BB and it made a big difference for me personally. Other than that I felt the car was well behaved and the transmission was more user-friendly than @OdeFinn's, which accounts for the much faster lap, I could just get back on the power earlier in your's. Good job, but I think the decision to leave off the flat floor cost you big in this shootout (as it did for others too.)

Any queries, don't hesitate to ask :cheers:
Thank you kind sir for an excellent review. Was a tad worried as to whether or not it would agree with you. I see it did, and I'll take the results.:D

Thank you kind sir for an excellent review. Was a tad worried as to whether or not it would agree with you. I see it did, and I'll take the results.:D
It did indeed :) It felt remarkably similar to my warm-up car but faster :( (unfinished project :)) and was a welcome break from @OdeFinn's scaring the beejezuz out of me :lol: Low-mid 9 in the old money 👍
Thanks Thorin 👍
You are most welcome :cheers:
@Thorin Cain guess mine's tweaked way too much for my style and control of analog sticks. Thanks for the feedback, though! 👍
If it's tweaked to work for you then it's not tweaked too much ;) Just keep at it, there's some fun rides in your shop :) And you are welcome too :cheers:

If it's tweaked to work for you then it's not tweaked too much ;) Just keep at it, there's some fun rides in your shop :) And you are welcome too :cheers:
True. I didn't really have much time to make that tune since I didn't see the challenge right away, so I was just tweaking the car to get into the 1'30's. When I got the car to run 1'30s, I kinda settled for it.

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap Time - 1:33:595
DC Rank - 12th
Impressions and feedback
Well balanced car. Good turn in and rotation. Had some issues with the rear stepping out.

@Ridox2JZGTE

Thank you for the review and DC :) Some oversteer and understeer issues, as for the brakes, maybe the racing brake is too much ? It's weird with ABS 1 is gives understeer moments, and when I drove with ABS 0 it keeps skidding rear tires ( often went red/locks )

@biffa3 results input updated rankings.
Indy Road Lap Time
1 @Bowtie-muscle 1:31.781 +00.000
2 @Otaliema 1:31.852 +0.071
3 @coryclifford 1:31.853 +0.072
4 @Lionheart2113 1:32.116 +0.335
5 @xande1959 1:32.160 +0.380

Indy Road DC Score
1 @Bowtie-muscle 137.00
2 @shaunm80 121.00
3 @lBt_33 110.00
4 @coryclifford 109.00
5 @Ale67 106.00

Stingray '14 Indy Road
1:30.889; @Lionheart2113's tune Driven By biffa3

Most Consistent @Lionheart2113 1.750
Fastest Average @Lionheart2113 91.731

@Thorin Cain results input, updated and current rankings.
Indy Road Lap Time
1 @Bowtie-muscle 1:31.911 +00.000
2 @Otaliema 1:32.022 +0.111
3 @coryclifford 1:32.058 +0.147
4 @Lionheart2113 1:32.229 +0.317
5 @xande1959 1:32.257 +0.346

Indy Road DC Score
1 @Bowtie-muscle 157.00
2 @lBt_33 128.00
3 @shaunm80 127.00
4 @coryclifford 119.00
5 @Ale67 115.00