FITT Tunes The GT6 Seasonals - Concept 1 Series @ Madrid - Results pending!

DigitalBaka

How hard can it be?
Premium
United States
IL, USA
DigitalBaka
DigitalBaka587
FITTwhite.jpg

Welcome to the first FITT Tunes The Seasonals event for GT6! To fill in the gaps for our larger shootouts, we created these events to keep the tunes rolling in and the sharing going out. By design they are quick events with just one week to tune and one week to test.

ShootoutSpecs.jpg

Our first dive into the GT6 seasonals will be for the BMW Concept 1 Series tii at Madrid. There are no restrictions to the car other than those imposed by the event itself. All parts and specs that are legal to enter the time trial are legal for our event. The general specs are as follows:
  • BMW Concept 1 Series tii
  • Sports Hard tires
  • 480PP
  • No Nitrous installed
ShootoutDeadlines.jpg

As said, these are quick events with one week each given to tune and test.
  • Tuning Deadline: April 2, 2014 at 11:59pm wherever you live
  • Testing Deadling: April 9, 2014 at 11:59pm wherever you live
Changes to tunes after the deadline will not be allowed. You may continue to evolve your tunes for the seasonal thread but not for this competition. Late entries and results will be considered on a case by case basis. DO NOT assume you will get in if you pass the deadline.

ShootoutScoring.jpg

Our standard separate categories for lap time and driver's choice will apply once more. Fastest average lap time across all testers wins. Driver's choice will be a scale of 1 to 10, highest average score across all testers wins.

ShootoutTesting.jpg

Testers are expect to drive all tunes in the competition to have their results counted toward the final scoring. Testers should also refrain from using SRF as it does not accurately portray the behavior of the tunes. To ensure fair results we ask that you drive the cars for a similar time or distance. Record and submit the fastest lap time for each tune. During your driving pay attention to things the tune does well and/or areas that could be improved. Use this in your decision for driver's choice. Suggested rating scale is as follows:
  • 10.0 among the best tunes you have driven in GT6
  • 7 to 9 a great tune that could be a little faster if...
  • 4 to 6 a good tune that needs a few adjustments to become a contender
  • Under 4 a tune that needs work (please be specific with feedback with any tunes listed here)
Please submit all times and DC scores in one post to be linked at the front of the thread. Tuners also highly value constructive feedback. Please provide as much or as little as you wish.

ALL PARTICIPANTS POSTING IN THIS THREAD ARE EXPECTED TO BE FAMILIAR WITH THE FITT STANDARDIZED RULES

I will be inviting our friends and colleagues from the Seasonal Forum to join us in this event. I realize there is a certain amount of back-and-forth banter in those threads. Please keep it there. Anyone found stepping outside of Rule 13 will be subject to moderator action. You will be warned once only.

And now that the rules are out of the way, go tune something! :sly:

Last edited:
Standard rules, Arcade Mode, no aids but ABS 1, grip set to real? Still apply to this one? @DigitalBaka if so you should specify no SRF to those who saw your post in the Seasonal thread. I will submit a tune but expect it to be slow, not a track I have a good feel for and I'm concentrating my time on something else;)

Yes, I would like to know also Bowtie. Not a fan of SRF at all.You can always go online and set-up your own TT lobby with other FITT members to. So you can get some testing done and meet each other to discuss whatever. Just a thought.

bmwCircuito de Madrid_3.jpg

Haus of Flying Daggers
Car: BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07
Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power: 320 BHP @ 6000 Rpm / 42.8 kgfm @ 1500 Rpm
Weight: 1267 kg
Performance Points: 480 PP
Tires: SH
Weight Distribution: 49:51

Suspension :
(Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height:
Front: 102 Rear: 90
Spring Rate: Front: 6.02 kg Rear: 7.50 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 4 Rear: 4
Dampers (Extension): Front: 5 Rear: 5
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: -0.08° Rear: 0.22°
Brakes: Racing Upgrade F: 6 R: 7

Drivetrain:
(Fully Customisable Transmission)

Set final to 4.350
Set max to 124
Set in sequence (6-5-4-3-2-1)
Set final to 3.850

Speed: 124 mph
1: 3.215
2: 2.417
3: 1.875
4: 1.508
5: 1.238
6: 1.001
Final: 3.850

Differential Gear:
Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff

Initial Torque:
R= 12
Acceleration Sensitivity: R= 38
Braking Sensitivity: R= 18

Clutch & Flywheel:
Twin-Plate
Propeller Shaft: Carbon

Power

Oil Change:
Yes
Power Limiter: 100%
Engine Tuning: Standard
Computer: Standard
Exhaust: Standard
Exhaust Manifold: Standard
Catalytic Converter: Standard
Intake Tuning: Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage: Standard
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No

Body
Body Rigidity Improvement:
No
Downforce:
Weight Reduction:
Stage 3
Bonnet: Standard
Windows: Weight Reduction
Ballast: 46kg
Ballast position: 50

It could be interesting to do a SRF vs. No SRF comparison, would bring another element to the contest and be relevant at the same time considering how many people use SRF for seasonals. Down to the testers and the amount of entries though I suppose.

You won't see any tune of mine using SRF! As I call it, "Stupid Recovery Force."
I agree that its a bit cheaty, I try to avoid using personally, but seeing as how many people use it and what effect it has on the top ranked times I think it would be relevant data. When you post a tune for the public you have no real say on how its used

True enough,if people have to use it,so be it. Do you actually tune with SRF on? All my tunes are done at Nordschleife in an online Friends only lobby with fast tire and fuel, real grip and all aides off except ABS 1. I use this site to reference true times.
http://fastestlaps.com/tracks/nordschleife.html

Usually on sports soft's or hard's.Great site and if you click on the cars/tracks section and scroll through it, you will see lap times at various tracks . It also gives you true specs for the cars etc. The site is great!

Last edited:
True enough,if people have to use it,so be it. Do you actually tune with SRF on? All my tunes are done at Nordschleife in an online Friends only lobby with fast tire and fuel, real grip and all aides off except ABS 1. I use this site to reference true times.
http://fastestlaps.com/tracks/nordschleife.html

Usually on sports soft's or hard's.Great site and if you click on the cars/tracks section and scroll through it, you will see lap times at various tracks . It also gives you true specs for the cars etc. The site is great!
I've never tried tuning with SRF on, I've only used it as a last resort when tuning is not an option and I can't get gold. I just think it would be interesting to see how it affects different peoples tunes, might turn out that a car that is all but undriveable without aides suddenly becomes a hot lap monster.

Count me in a Turner and maybe a driver.
Already have a tune for it posted but you bet your biscuits I will be refining it.
Hate the track love the car, gotta try at least.

BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07
480 pp
308 hp @ 5,800 rpm
325.1 ft-lb @ 4,500 rpm
1221 kg

GT Auto
No
Oil Change
Paint Body: Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

Parts
Fully Customizible Suspension
Fully Customizible Transmission
Fully Customizible LSD
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Sports Hard

Suspension
Ride Height 95/85
Spring Rate 6.75/8.50
Dampeners Comp 3/4
Dampeners Ext 4/3
Anti-Roll Bars 3/3
Camber Angle 0.0/0.0
Toe Angle 0.00/0.00
Brake Balance 7/5

Transmission
Initial Final 5.000
Top Speed 124
First Gear 2.725
Second Gear 2.150
Third Gear 1.650
Fourth Gear 1.320
Fifth Gear 1.090
Sixth Gear 0.925
Final Gear 3.500

LSD 8/12/10

Power Limiter 91.8%
Ballast Weight 0
Ballast Position 0

-BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07 480 PP s:h

IMG_0067_1_.JPG

-note:
all cars that have more understeering, but what an evil that comes to well, because of max torque, the better to control, in this case for those who choose to drive it all off so abs = 1.
I tested it all off my time in Madrid was 1:33.968.
then tested in seasonal events to help: (Blind Spot Indicator / Active Steering / Traction Control = 1 / abs = 1 / Skid Recovery Force /) my best time was 1:29,766 still not satisfied but I'll post for personal good luck testers .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TUNING SHOP
. paint (Azzurro )

- TUNING PARTS
. tires (sports: hard)
. suspension kit
. brake kits
. Transmission (fully customizable dog-clutch )
. triple-plate cliutch kit
. carbon drive shaft
. fully customizable mechanical limited slip differential
. Engine stage 1

- BODY
. weight redution stage 3

- MAX. POWER .............................. 315 HP
- MAX. TORQUE ............................. 307 ft-lb
- WEIGHT ....................................... 1,231 Kg
- POWER-TO-WEIGHT RATIO ....... 3,90 Kg / HP
- Front / Rear weight distribution . 51 : 49
- Displacement ............................... 2,979 cc

- SUSPENSION Brake discs & calipers
. 70 (F) ride height (R) 70 5 (F) / (R) 8
. 5,27 (F) spring rate (R) 7,47
. 2 (F) Dampers (comp:) (R) 3
. 4 (F) Dampers (ext:) (R) 5
. 5 (F) Anti-roll bars (R) 4

- CAMBER ANGLE (-)
. 0,2 (F) / (R) 0,0

- TOE ANGLE
. +0,05 (F) / (R) + 0,34

- TRANSMISSION
. FINAL GEAR = 5,000
. 200 Km/h
. 1ª2,520
. 2ª1,848
. 3ª1,554
. 4ª1,233
. 5ª1,021
. 6ª0,937
- FINAL GEAR = 3,500

- LSD
. 00 / 08
. 00 / 11
. 00 / 29
- POWER LIMITER =97,7 %
.:cheers:👍:gtpflag:

I'll just test this time around. I'll bring this to the attention of the no srf group in the seasonal thread to see if anyone is interested in taking part.

Last edited:

BMW Concept 1 Series tii ‘07 NO OIL CHANGE 480pp, 328hp, 1320kg

PARTS INSTALLED:

Full Suspension,
Full Trans
Racing Brakes
Full LSD
Carbon Shaft
Triple-Plate Clutch
Racing Exhaust
Sports Catalytic Converter
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

SETTINGS:
Ride Height - 95 / 90
Springs - 6.16 / 8.00
Dampers(comp) - 3 / 8
Dampers(ext) - 7 / 3
Roll Bars - 4 / 5
Camber - 0.0 / 0.0
Toe - -0.20 / -0.05
Brakes - 7 / 6

Limited Slip Diff - 5 / 10 / 7

Trans: Set Final to 5.000(max), Top Speed to 124(min), Then
1st - 2.905
2nd - 2.075
3rd - 1.625
4th - 1.335
5th - 1.135
6th - 0.985
Final - 3.500

Ballast 99kg @ 25
Power limiter to 93.7%

Last edited:
Hello Gentlemen,
I have you announced that I could not continue my work testers, yes ...
my PS3 do not want to work and do not want to read the disc, and I'm sad to disgust :mad: :banghead: :(
continue to work all your great work and sharing, I wish you good luck and I hope your a fast 👍
bye bye ;)

Hello Gentlemen,
my PS3 do not want to work and do not want to read the disc, and I'm sad to disgust :mad: :banghead: :(
continue to work all your great work and sharing, I wish you good luck and I hope your a fast 👍
bye bye ;)
the way and buy another pity that I did not have conditions to buy PS4. soon be competing.:cheers:

Hello Gentlemen,
bye bye ;)
It sounds like the laser that reads the disc has failed, the good news is that they aren't too expensive to have fixed. (around 50 euros)

Hello Gentlemen,
bye bye ;)
Hope to see you back and testing at some point, grateful for your time and effort:tup:

BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07
480PP
Tuned 30 March 2014

Tyres
Sports Hard

Suspension
Full Custom Suspension
ride height: 90 90
spring rate: 8.00 8.00
bound: 6 6
rebound: 3 3
sway: 7 7
camber(-): 0.0 0.0
toe: 0.00 -0.40
Racing Brakes
brakes: 6 6

Transmission
Full Custom Transmission
final: 3.220

Drive Train
Full Custom Differential
5 / 50 / 25
Triple Clutch
Carbon Shaft

Power
Limiter: 92.7%
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust manifold

Body
Ballast: --
Weight Reduction stage 2
Window weight reduction

GT Auto
Change Oil: No
Increase Rigidity: Yes
Wheels: --
Fitted Parts: --

Tuner Notes
can't get transmission tuned?
1. fit standard transmission
2. fit custom transmission
3. set top speed: 330km/h
4. set gear ratios

Recommend not to rev past 6500.

Hello Gentlemen,
bye bye ;)
No good man, have you tried loading another game just to make sure it's not the game disk having problems?
If your PS3 is dead here is to getting a new one fast or your current one repaired quick and inexpensive.

Happy dance, a friend upgraded to a PS4, and I was able to buy a DS3 of him for the price if two rockstar every drinks. Now to hold out till I get the DFGT. But I have rumble and newer controller do I can now use the accelerator again with precision.

Lol, I think shipping it would cost more than burying a new one, it's a PS3 fat boy, plus insurance and tracking required because it's a game console, and customs paper work, omg , lol at least it's not to Italy, that would never make it through, they have crazy customs laws.

No good man, have you tried loading another game just to make sure it's not the game disk having problems?
If your PS3 is dead here is to getting a new one fast or your current one repaired quick and inexpensive.

hi Otaliema
yes of course, I try but it's the same with any game :indiff:
but thank you board

see you soon friends :cheers:

Back