FITT V8 Supercar at Bathurst Challenge now closed. Winners announced.

• Thread starter Pete05
  • 496 comments
A high homicide rate in an area is good for the peoples aura. People tend to be very alert and responsive in those towns. (I have lived in NY and Providence,RI) I live in backwoods Maine now, homicide rate around 1 every 10 years, and these people fall asleep while walking up here. You could go up to someone in public, say, "excuse me", and push them over with your index finger on thier forhead. Alertness = 0.

Anyway, doing what I can with the time I have. Babysitting for family, as well as family cookouts today and tomorrow. Back to work Tuesday. Will try to get in what I can while I can.

(Double post, sorry, necessary unfortunately)

This is the sheet set up I made copy/paste/arrangements.
I am posting this now for 2 reasons. 1, if anyone wants to use it, go ahead. 2, more importantly, so I don't lose it, and can just fill in the blanks myself when I'm ready. (I will copy/paste it into a different reply, not this one)
I tried this set up last time, I like it as it has everything, but also doesn't take up a ton of space in the thread.
Main Results
(Lap time/DC)
@Otaliema 99:99:999 / 99 (example)
@Pete05
@fordlaser777
@OdeFinn
@coryclifford
@Ridox2JZGTE
@Antares26
@Bowtie-muscle
@shaunm80
@MrGrado
@Dashyankuro
@xande1959
@Ale67
@sinof1337
@Lionheart2113
@Whitetail
@GNR1987
@RipFaceDown

Details
[ spoiler= review sheet] <------(remove space)

@Otaliema
Lap Time; DC;
Impressions and feedback;

@Pete05
Lap Time; DC;

@fordlaser777
Lap Time; DC;

@OdeFinn
Lap Time; DC;

@coryclifford
Lap Time; DC;

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap Time; DC;

@Antares26
Lap Time; DC;

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time; DC;

@shaunm80
Lap Time; DC;

@MrGrado
Lap Time; DC;

@Dashyankuro
Lap Time; DC;

@xande1959
Lap Time; DC;

@Ale67
Lap Time; DC;

@lBt_33
Lap Time; DC;

@sinof1337
Lap Time; DC;

@Lionheart2113
Lap Time; DC;

@Whitetail
Lap Time; DC;

@GNR1987
Lap Time; DC;
[/spoiler ] <--------(remove space)

@demonchilde
[spoiler=review template][plain] [spoiler=reviews]

Insert text

[/spoiler] [/plain]
The plain command shuts off all tags and bb code and displays everything between them as normal text.
Very helpful when doing a post for a template. Note just add another spoiler close tag at the end to close off the spolier template.
It's a good set up. Mind if I change the challenge template to use spoilers? It will help reduce page size. With 19 tunes being tested it could get rather large pages.

I think I might spoiler my garage... Break it down by PP than manufacturers like now but all in buttons.

Yup, same thing I was thinking.

Even going as far as putting the picture of the car within the spoiler, would massively reduce page loads and make it easier to scroll through.
Thanks for the 'plain' hint as well, still figuring out what BB is allowed and what isn't yet. I had it opened full on my old website, but thats not smart on a public forum. Been a long time since I used any of this. At least its not html, lol, although I'd probably do better with it.

Yup, same thing I was thinking.

Even going as far as putting the picture of the car within the spoiler, would massively reduce page loads and make it easier to scroll through.
Thanks for the 'plain' hint as well, still figuring out what BB is allowed and what isn't yet. I had it opened full on my old website, but thats not smart on a public forum. Been a long time since I used any of this. At least its not html, lol, although I'd probably do better with it.
:lol: yeah I hear ya.
Head over to site support sub forum. All the code Jordan has allowed put in a thread there.

Hello friends. This is my test. I used DS3, auto. The DC list was very difficult for me to define, especially from the 5th to 18th.

Result:

@Otaliema
Lap Time: 2:04.280; DC: 11;
Impressions and feedback: Fast car on the straights and very manageable;

@Pete05
Lap Time: 2:03.938; DC: 4;
Impressions and feedback: Fun car, slippery but good driveability;

@fordlaser777
Lap Time: 2:04.183; DC: 9;
Impressions and feedback: Good car, good braking, never decomposed. Low speed.;

@OdeFinn
Lap Time: 2:05.838; DC: 18;
Impressions and feedback: Fast car on the straight, not very easy to handle cornering;

@coryclifford
Lap Time: 2:03.269; DC: 2;
Impressions and feedback: Good setup, good speed, good constant speed;

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap Time: 2:05.552; DC: 17;
Impressions and feedback: I'm sorry, hard to maneuver, not with my driving style;

@Antares26
Lap Time: 2:03.484; DC: 3;
Impressions and feedback: Low speed on the straights, but precise in the mixed, very good result in the race;

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time: 2:03.758; DC: 5;
Impressions and feedback: Good setup, good speed, constant speed, excellent final time;

@shaunm80
Lap Time: 2:05.138; DC: 12;
Impressions and feedback: As always a good guide, good setup;

@MrGrado
Lap Time: 2:04.196; DC: 16;
Impressions and feedback: Good compromise in the mixed, not so fast;

@Dashyankuro
Lap Time: 2:04.035; DC: 14;
Impressions and feedback: very fast but little braking;

@xande1959
Lap Time: 2:03.895; DC: 6;
Impressions and feedback: Good setup, good stability and good LSD. excellent constant speed;

@Ale67
Lap Time: 2:03.463; DC: 10;
Impressions and feedback: Sliding car, good setup in the mixed;

@lBt_33
Lap Time ; DC;

@sinof1337
Lap Time: 2:04.213; DC: 15;
Impressions and feedback: A little hard at first, discrete cornering;

@Lionheart2113
Lap Time: 2:04.033; DC: 7;
Impressions and feedback: Very good braking, good car, good continuity, never broken;

@Whitetail
Lap Time: 2:02.496; DC: 1;
Impressions and feedback: Wow, excellent setup, low speed but very good setup in the mix. outstanding handling and excellent times.;

@GNR1987
Lap Time: 2:03.847; DC: 8;
Impressions and feedback: Crazy extreme setup but precise, good speed;

@RipFaceDown
Lap Time: 2:03.808; DC: 13;
Impressions and feedback: Nice car, good ride constant;

I attach excel file with the result of my test.

Sorry if you do not understand my comments, I am written with google translator

Attachments

• FITT Bathurst.xlsx
    15.1 KB · Views: 15
Hello friends. This is my test. I used DS3, auto. The DC list was very difficult for me to define, especially from the 5th to 18th.

Result:

@Otaliema

@Pete05

@fordlaser777

@OdeFinn
Impressions and feedback: Fast car on the straight, not very easy to handle cornering;

@coryclifford

@Ridox2JZGTE
Impressions and feedback: I'm sorry, hard to maneuver, not with my driving style;

@Antares26
Impressions and feedback: Low speed on the straights, but precise in the mixed, very good result in the race;

@Bowtie-muscle
Impressions and feedback: Good setup, good speed, constant speed, excellent final time;

@shaunm80

@MrGrado

@Dashyankuro

@xande1959
Impressions and feedback: Good setup, good stability and good LSD. excellent constant speed;

@Ale67

@lBt_33
Lap Time ; DC;

@sinof1337

@Lionheart2113
Impressions and feedback: Very good braking, good car, good continuity, never broken;

@Whitetail
Impressions and feedback: Wow, excellent setup, low speed but very good setup in the mix. outstanding handling and excellent times.;

@GNR1987

@RipFaceDown

Thank you @Ale67 for testing so many tunes :cheers:
I'm glad you had fun with my car :) 👍

Result:

@Otaliema

@Pete05

@fordlaser777

@OdeFinn

@coryclifford

@Ridox2JZGTE

@Antares26

@Bowtie-muscle

@shaunm80

@MrGrado

@Dashyankuro

@xande1959

@Ale67

@lBt_33
Lap Time ; DC;

@sinof1337

@Lionheart2113

@Whitetail

@GNR1987

@RipFaceDown

Thank you for the time you put into testing, and for the review. Your time is right where I was with it, I'm happy with the results :)

@shaunm80
Thanks for taking the time the test all the cars. Looks like @Whitetail has got a pretty good setup going on here. I may have to try it out for myself when I get the time.

I am going to keep this short and sweet or this might be the longest post in FITT history with 18 tunes! :eek: All cars were tested with 10 laps and once again, DC scoring was impossible with so many tunes so close together in lap time & feel...

@Otaliema
Lap Time: 02:04.316 DC: 8
Impressions and feedback: I missed the "Otaliema" transmission but solid as always! I couldn't get comfortable to put a faster lap time down but that was on me. :banghead:

@Pete05
Lap Time: 02:03.945 DC: 6
Impressions and feedback: My favorite of the spool tunes and I left some good quality lap times out on the track but one of my favorite cars to drive. 👍👍

@fordlaser777
Lap Time: 02:04.663 DC: 11
Impressions and feedback: I got on with your tune much better than previous tunes and I am starting to understand what you like...👍

@OdeFinn
Lap Time: 02:05.247 DC: 12
Impressions and feedback: This car felt "real" and the experience was completely different from the rest of the tunes in a most enjoyable way...👍 :)

@coryclifford
Lap Time: 02:03.384 DC: 5
Impressions and feedback: Solid as always with me making too many mistakes as the lap times started to come down...I am getting so close to bonding completely with your style... :cheers:

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap Time: 02:05.512 DC: 18
Impressions and feedback: This was WORK to get this car around 10 laps at Bathurst...I am so sorry but I was lost on this tune. :crazy:

@Antares26
Lap Time: 02:02.754 DC: 1
Impressions and feedback: I have always liked your tunes and I clicked with this one...I almost unlocked all the speed but I really wanted to keep driving this car! 10 clean laps with improvement almost on each and every lap! AWESOME!! :bowdown:

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time: 02:03.310 DC:4
Impressions and feedback: I loved driving this car and was so close to getting all of the goodness out of it. Well, well done! 👍

@shaunm80
Lap Time: 02:04.351 DC: 9
Impressions and feedback: Solid and stable just like I expect from your cars but once I hit the above time, a monster was unleashed and I was finished!! :nervous:

@MrGrado
Lap Time: 02:04.721 DC: 15
Impressions and feedback: A very good, solid ride but I couldn't unlock a faster lap if my life depended on it...on me to adapt better to your style. :embarrassed:

@Dashyankuro
Lap Time: 02:03.161 DC: 3
Impressions and feedback: WOW, what a surprise as I had 10 laps of pure bliss and should have had this car in the high 2:02's but screwed up the final turn...a pure joy to drive without a single red lap! :bowdown:

@xande1959
Lap Time: 2:03.957 DC: 7
Impressions and feedback: Well done! 👍 I need to be a better driver as this tune was on fire and I kept making mistakes lap after lap...

@Ale67
Lap Time: 02:04.875 DC: 14
Impressions and feedback: I just couldn't hold a lap together and I was fighting the car all along the top of the mountain...this is on me and I need to improve to get the most out of this tune. :irked:

@lBt_33
Lap Time; DC;

@sinof1337
Lap Time: 02:04.689 DC: 16
Impressions and feedback: I learned some things driving this car and it helped me understand the track better but I just couldn't get comfortable behind the wheel and made too many mistakes...on me yet again. :irked:

@Lionheart2113
Lap Time: 02:05.432 DC: 17
Impressions and feedback: I don't know what to say...I am :embarrassed: to say the least. I can't get comfortable with your tunes at the moment and we fight like cats and dogs!

@Whitetail
Lap Time: 02:02.729 DC: 2
Impressions and feedback: What an easy car to get in and go...10 clean laps but I was haunted as I set this time on lap two and that was it. I need to slow my inputs down a wee bit and really take this car to the next level! Awesome car! :bowdown:

@GNR1987
Lap Time: 02:04.601 DC: 13
Impressions and feedback: I had problems with this tune and they were on me as I know this is a fast car...:embarrassed:

@RipFaceDown
Lap Time: 02:04.523 DC: 10
Impressions and feedback: I liked this spool car but I kept making mistakes driving it...I was very surprised at my lap times as it felt so much faster. I was just a little bit off with this car...sorry! :boggled:

Thanks to all the tuners as this was so much fun and I learned so much about this car and track...

:gtpflag::cheers: :gtpflag:

Last edited:
I am going to keep this short and sweet or this might be the longest post in FITT history with 18 tunes! :eek: All cars were tested with 10 laps and once again, DC scoring was impossible with so many tunes so closer together in lap time & feel...

@Otaliema
Impressions and feedback: I missed the "Otaliema" transmission but solid as always! I couldn't get comfortable to put a faster lap time down but that was on me. :banghead:

@Pete05
Impressions and feedback: My favorite of the spool tunes and I left some good quality lap times out on the track but one of my favorite cars to drive. 👍👍

@fordlaser777
Impressions and feedback: I got on with your tune much better than previous tunes and I am starting to understand what you like...👍

@OdeFinn
Impressions and feedback: This car felt "real" and the experience was completely different from the rest of the tunes in a most enjoyable way...👍 :)

@coryclifford
Impressions and feedback: Solid as always with me making too many mistakes as the lap times started to come down...I am getting so close to bonding completely with your style... :cheers:

@Ridox2JZGTE
Impressions and feedback: This was WORK to get this car around 10 laps at Bathurst...I am so sorry but I was lost on this tune. :crazy:

@Antares26
Impressions and feedback: I have always liked your tunes and I clicked with this one...I almost unlocked all the speed but I really wanted to keep driving this car! 10 clean laps with improvement almost on each and every lap! AWESOME!! :bowdown:

@Bowtie-muscle
Impressions and feedback: I loved driving this car and was so close to getting all of the goodness out of it. Well, well done! 👍

@shaunm80
Impressions and feedback: Solid and stable just like I expect from your cars but once I hit the above time, a monster was unleashed and I was finished!! :nervous:

@MrGrado
Impressions and feedback: A very good, solid ride but I couldn't unlock a faster lap if my life depended on it...on me to adapt better to your style. :embarrassed:

@Dashyankuro
Impressions and feedback: WOW, what a surprise as I had 10 laps of pure bliss and should have had this car in the high 2:02's but screwed up the final turn...a pure joy to drive without a single red lap! :bowdown:

@xande1959
Impressions and feedback: Well done! 👍 I need to be a better driver as this tune was on fire and I kept making mistakes lap after lap...

@Ale67
Impressions and feedback: I just couldn't hold a lap together and I was fighting the car all along the top of the mountain...this is on me and I need to improve to get the most out of this tune. :irked:

@lBt_33
Lap Time; DC;

@sinof1337
Impressions and feedback: I learned some things driving this car and it helped me understand the track better but I just couldn't get comfortable behind the wheel and made too many mistakes...on me yet again. :irked:

@Lionheart2113
Impressions and feedback: I don't know what to say...I am :embarrassed: to say the least. I can't get comfortable with your tunes at the moment and we fight like cats and dogs!

@Whitetail
Impressions and feedback: What an easy car to get in and go...10 clean laps but I was haunted as I set this time on lap two and that was it. I need to slow my inputs down a wee bit and really take this car to the next level! Awesome car! :bowdown:

@GNR1987
Impressions and feedback: I had problems with this tune and they were on me as I know this is a fast car...:embarrassed:

@RipFaceDown
Impressions and feedback: I liked this spool car but I kept making mistakes driving it...I was very surprised at my lap times as it felt so much faster. I was just a little bit off with this car...sorry! :boggled:

Thanks to all the tuners as this was so much fun and I learned so much about this car and track...

Nice work, great review. I'll take it as you got it faster than I did. Great job 👍

I'm glade you liked the car. Sorry to hear you get settled in with this one.
I'll get your times loaded tonight or in the morning

I am going to keep this short and sweet or this might be the longest post in FITT history with 18 tunes! :eek: All cars were tested with 10 laps and once again, DC scoring was impossible with so many tunes so closer together in lap time & feel...

@Otaliema

@Pete05

@fordlaser777

@OdeFinn

@coryclifford

@Ridox2JZGTE

@Antares26

@Bowtie-muscle

@shaunm80

@MrGrado

@Dashyankuro

@xande1959

@Ale67

@lBt_33
Lap Time; DC;

@sinof1337

@Lionheart2113

@Whitetail

@GNR1987

@RipFaceDown

Thanks for that :cheers:.

Updated rankings after @Ale67 times loaded.
Bathurst Lap Time
1 @Whitetail 2:01.034 +00.000
2 @coryclifford 2:01.664 +0.630
3 @Antares26 2:01.768 +0.735
4 @Bowtie-muscle 2:01.888 +0.855
5 @xande1959 2:01.953 +0.919

Bathurst DC Score
1 @Whitetail 50.00
2 @coryclifford 32.00
3 @Pete05 30.00
4 Tie Tie
5 Tie Tie

@Otaliema 14 | 2:02.416 +01.382 9.887 11 | 9.00
@Pete05 7 | 2:02.017 +00.983 9.919 3 | 30.00
@fordlaser777 12 | 2:02.258 +01.225 9.900 8 | 15.00
@OdeFinn 18 | 2:03.965 +02.932 9.764 17 | 0.00
@coryclifford 2 | 2:01.664 +00.630 9.948 2 | 32.00
@Ridox2JZGTE 17 | 2:03.665 +02.632 9.787 17 | 0.00
@Antares26 3 | 2:01.768 +00.735 9.940 6 | 27.00
@Bowtie-muscle 4 | 2:01.888 +00.855 9.930 3 | 30.00
@shaunm80 16 | 2:02.885 +01.851 9.849 13 | 5.00
@MrGrado 13 | 2:02.293 +01.260 9.897 15 | 4.00
@Dashyankuro 11 | 2:02.215 +01.182 9.903 11 | 9.00
@xande1959 5 | 2:01.953 +00.919 9.925 3 | 30.00
@Ale67 6 | 2:01.969 +00.935 9.923 10 | 11.00
@sinof1337 15 | 2:02.537 +01.504 9.877 16 | 2.00
@Lionheart2113 10 | 2:02.087 +01.053 9.914 7 | 19.00
@Whitetail 1 | 2:01.034 +00.000 10.000 1 | 50.00
@GNR1987 8 | 2:02.025 +00.992 9.919 9 | 14.00
@RipFaceDown 9 | 2:02.052 +01.018 9.917 13 | 5.00

Updated rankings after @Bass Addict times loaded.
Bathurst Lap Time
1 @Whitetail 2:01.599 +00.000
2 @Antares26 2:02.097 +0.498
3 @coryclifford 2:02.237 +0.638
4 @Bowtie-muscle 2:02.362 +0.764
5 @Dashyankuro 2:02.531 +0.932
Bathurst DC Score
1 @Whitetail 70.00
2 @Antares26 52.00
3 @Bowtie-muscle 45.00
4 @coryclifford 44.00
5 @Pete05 40.00

@Otaliema 11 | 2:03.049 +01.450 9.882 10 | 17.00
@Pete05 7 | 2:02.659 +01.061 9.914 5 | 40.00
@fordlaser777 12 | 2:03.060 +01.461 9.881 8 | 20.00
@OdeFinn 18 | 2:04.392 +02.794 9.775 16 | 4.00
@coryclifford 3 | 2:02.237 +00.638 9.948 4 | 44.00
@Ridox2JZGTE 17 | 2:04.281 +02.682 9.784 18 | 0.00
@Antares26 2 | 2:02.097 +00.498 9.959 2 | 52.00
@Bowtie-muscle 4 | 2:02.362 +00.764 9.938 3 | 45.00
@shaunm80 16 | 2:03.373 +01.775 9.856 13 | 12.00
@MrGrado 13 | 2:03.103 +01.504 9.878 15 | 5.00
@Dashyankuro 5 | 2:02.531 +00.932 9.924 7 | 27.00
@xande1959 6 | 2:02.621 +01.022 9.917 6 | 39.00
@Ale67 10 | 2:02.937 +01.339 9.891 12 | 13.00
@sinof1337 15 | 2:03.254 +01.656 9.866 17 | 3.00
@Lionheart2113 14 | 2:03.202 +01.603 9.870 9 | 19.00
@Whitetail 1 | 2:01.599 +00.000 10.000 1 | 70.00
@GNR1987 9 | 2:02.884 +01.285 9.895 10 | 17.00
@RipFaceDown 8 | 2:02.875 +01.277 9.896 14 | 11.00

Now to fix the fastest lap, most consistent and fastest average cell's they are not reading correctly.

Edit; Fixing fastest everything wasn't hard, just soome missing formulas and miss linked cells.

Falcon 2000 Bathurst
1:59.571; @Whitetail's tune Driven By Anonymous Guest Driver
Most Consistent Anonymous Guest Driver 2.521
Fastest Average Anonymous Guest Driver 120.442

Last edited:
@Ridox2JZGTE

@Ridox2JZGTE

Thank you guys for the time spent driving and reviewing, looks like I'm last, it was my choice to setup the car this way, really sorry it didn't drive well enough.

I am going to keep this short and sweet or this might be the longest post in FITT history with 18 tunes! :eek: All cars were tested with 10 laps and once again, DC scoring was impossible with so many tunes so close together in lap time & feel...

@Otaliema

@Pete05

@fordlaser777

@OdeFinn

@coryclifford

@Ridox2JZGTE

@Antares26

@Bowtie-muscle

@shaunm80

@MrGrado

@Dashyankuro

@xande1959

@Ale67

@lBt_33
Lap Time; DC;

@sinof1337

@Lionheart2113

@Whitetail

@GNR1987

@RipFaceDown

18 tunes times 10 laps each = 19 laps more than they do in the Bathurst 1000.
I hope you're more familiar with the track by now :D
I'm glad my tune was one of your faves too :cheers:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back