Five Manufacturers We Want To See in GT Sport (Besides Porsche)

1. Vector. I miss those guys.
2. Mitsuoka. Because the Orochi is a travesty so why not have fun with it?
3. De Tomaso. It's probably one of those makes we should have had back in GT4, it feels out of place without it. The DeLorean made it and it's not even impressive as a car, let alone a sports car.
4. Spirits Tuning: I dunno if they count, but I want that MR-S they tuned up. And heck just more tuner cars in general.
5. Koenigssegg: So my friend can shut up about Forza having it and learn to enjoy both series lol.

Is decent physics, decent sounds and decent tire behaviour car brands? Because if those 3 keep not showing up, they can have as many car brands they want that for me, the game will be sitting in the stores shelves for ever.

I want to see Lamborghini, but with some additional models unseen in the GT franchise to date..

The Diablo SV (The classic shape from NFS 3)
The Gallardo Super Trofeo (Fierce looking track beast!)
The Gallardo Superlaggera (Because lightweight)
The Sesto Elemento (Because super lightweight)
The Veneno (The ultimate Lambo)

I have not played any GT game in years. In the early days when I played GT I loved the TVR.

Are they still in the game?
Yep, there was about half a dozen in GT6.
I was thinking TVR as well, but if we are talking late models, I think they might only have one atm.
And that was the trend I was finding trying to think of a brand. :indiff:

The best I came up with was Maserati.

Yep, there was about half a dozen in GT6.
I was thinking TVR as well, but if we are talking late models, I think they might only have one atm.
And that was the trend I was finding trying to think of a brand. :indiff:

The best I came up with was Maserati.
I like the suggestion of Bentley. Honestly, there's a manufacturer that needs more exposure. As well as the Speed 8, PD need to add the Continental V8, Continental GT3, and the Hunaudieres!!!

I like the suggestion of Bentley. Honestly, there's a manufacturer that needs more exposure. As well as the Speed 8, PD need to add the Continental V8, Continental GT3, and the Hunaudieres!!!
Yep, agreed. 👍
Bentley would be great.

I was chasing a brand un-named so far, but as I say I was struggling.

But I'm fairly certain Citroen will be there as they have already appeared in-game in Brand Central.
I like @SlipZtrEm 's call of Fiat, Pagani, and Bentley.
Crossing fingers for Porsche.

Beyond that I could only think of almost one-off supercar brands like Hennessey, etc.

civic-concept-01-1-2.jpg Jeff-Gordon-Chevrolet-SS-concept-PLACEMENT.jpg 2017-Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-Quadrifoglio-203-876x535.jpg

1. Venturi. Vector has already been requested so we need the other "V" from GT2 and the cars from that game. Plus I would like to drive their Atlantique Silhoutte GT3 car from recent years back, along side the newer GT3 cars in GT Sport.

2. Ariel. From the apocalyptic V8 to the trusted i-VTEC. Would love to chuck the atom in it's various engine sizes around Brands hatch. Oh, and not to forget the off-road Nomad - a unique experience.

3. Radical. Wanna see if I can match their infamous Nurburgring lap time in the SR8/SR8LM. And other less Insane but still incredibly potent machines like the RXC and SR3 that will test my reflexes.

4. Matra Simca. To win 3 Le Mans in a row was amazing from a small company. These cars deserve more recognition.

5. Bristol. From the old fashioned, anachronistic Bristols to the Fighter: a hyper quick car in a tiny package.
A car so rare it's appearance and performance seems a myth.

Shame GT Sport's focus has slightly changed. Dare I whisper it: maybe look forward to them in GT7? But that is a different topic I don't want to get in to just yet.

Last edited:
I guess this narrows down the Suggestion threads to more realistic choices.

1. I'll go for the Fiat/Abarth suggestion(seeing as Alfa & Ferrari are already in).

2. Cadillac

3. Holden Special Vehicles - they actually do manufacture their own cars. Namely, the last of the Australian V8 road cars.
Gr.N & Gr.4- HSV GTSR W1(645hp)
X0mt40Wjv_tCpJY6Wl_LIzMTXpiQvTqW-MJl7Vk-8KABcihZ4ucqUVtP771DK6-mcK6oWG7VmCYJTCCqbiO2lK1LZPPl3kNt1hUBNehdqEpGDQYlBhqucOQutA=w470-h313-nc

Gr.3- HSV Racing VASC Supercar
qc2UIG4oPncD2kevoPeN_6CTPut4S4xSYsyE6osLUWj7vRl7VqJF8MJH2163cDyLWu8GJhJq9JIyFeuQlADwr7sZPVSDhG07cuWVYSijdfvsJQCT0G05-N4Utzpra7wjt8YUarjKPqg2vOrcZMXBKBj0QSXiHAeGHURFKWJJU5IJ_S9hibm9oSt9v2xYkzRIcuxZNC3VUxwIlgMjE5Y=w470-h313-nc

If PD want create a similar sedan to the Evo & WRX Gr.3 racers, they can use overfenders. Inspired by Red Bull Racing Australia's drift-spec Supercar
r0_163_3216_1972_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

4. Bentley

5. Ginetta Cars- It would be a homecoming for the marque which debuted in GT4. They've got it covered in Gr.N/Gr.4/Gr.3 and GT fans have been missing out.

How about a showing of V8 Supercars (At least five rivals) and at least two venues.
Seeing that Mt. Panorama is already in the track roster.

Back