Five Manufacturers We Want To See in GT Sport (Besides Porsche)

I am reading this all as quite sad since I disagree with you a lot. I even wonder if you guys are actually trolling?

Some of cars you've been listing has been absolute garbage in GT games over years and various versions of Gran Turismo games. And you still would like to include them in this game?

Since this new Gran Turismo game is focusing lesser cars and focused on GT-sport cars they should pick up cars from that class.
Traditionally there's been quite Gran Tourer history with Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Jensen, Lamborghini, Lexus, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Porsche and Toyota.

Around 2017 till 2019 when this vacuum cleaner simulator is eventually published should not have anymore any "2002 concept Cadillacs" which never came into production nor "RedBull X2010" fantasy cars nor any Vision GT cars. If I want mad physics, alternative dimension GT experience I go play Grand Theft Auto Online.

I am afraid of this Gran Turismo serie will fail badly with GT Sport and GT 7.
What did work in late nineties with "realistic driving simulations", doesn't work similar anymore. Especially if root of this game has not changed much in past decades:

GT Sport and Gran Turismo 7 will have next:

- Irritating jazz music on every menu with trademark annoying button sound effects.
- Absurd moped cars popular in Japan, nowhere else.
- Overwhelming amount of Nissans. Then they decide there's not enough Nissans, they offer more as DLC.
- Unrealistic feel on surface you drive on.
- Cold touch on racing overall. It will be clean as hospital.
- Lack of weather or daylight change.
- Disappointing sounds.
- Fantasy cars by Kaz.
- Concept cars from decades back.
- Ridiculous challenges.

It will need quite effort from these guys to get even close with Forza Motorsport, Project Cars, Assetto Corsa, iRacing.

Apologies if I hurt someones feelings and ranting over.

Regards,

Tappajakoala

Maybe you should buy Need for Speed.

Genesis Sedan V8 5.0 2015 :
2015-Hyundai-Genesis-V8-rear-three-quarters.jpg

2015-Hyundai-Genesis-5.0-sedan-placement-626x382.jpg

I thought this thread is about What Five MANUFACTURER'S. So, looking at this list, https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-sport-master-car-track-list.337662/ a MANUFACTURER that is not on this list, which MANUFACTURER in the world of cars, would we want to see in GTS? Plus, IF there are only cars from 2009 and up, at this stage, I doubt there will be anything older.

So, Lada, SEAT, Skoda, Suzuki, Morgan, Ariel, Kia, infiniti, Tesla, Lancia, Buick, Jeep, etc. Ferrari and Alfa are already in. Hyundai are already in. If more models from MANUFACTURERS already in the game, come at a later date, cool.

Realistically for me, the brands that would be/ should be in GT Sport

NORTH AMERICA
-Acura
-Cadillac
-Faraday Future
-Air Jordan
-Nike
-Pontiac
-Tesla
-Sung Kang (his 240Z)

EUROPE
-Apollo
-Italdesign
-Bentley
-Abarth
-Lancia
-Koenigsegg
-Maserati
-Volvo
-Lotus
-Polestar (standalone)

ASIA
-Tommy Kaira
-TOM'S
-TRD
-Autobacs
-Isuzu
-Dome
-Ken Okuyama
-Mitsuoka
-Genesis
-Kia
-Nio
-Qoros

Last edited:
GRF
Realistically for me, the brands that would be/ should be in GT Sport

NORTH AMERICA
-Acura
-Cadillac
-Faraday Future
-Air Jordan
-Nike
-Pontiac
-Tesla

EUROPE
-Apollo
-Abarth
-Lancia
-Koenigsegg
-Maserati
-Volvo
-Lotus
-Polestar (standalone)

ASIA
-Tommy Kaira
-TOM'S
-TRD
-Autobacs
-Isuzu
-Dome
-Mitsuoka
-Genesis
-Kia

Air Jordan isn't a car brand....? If you want decals, upload the decal.

Yeah it’s tragic that Bentley aren’t in the game, given how hard GT Sport goes after GT3 cars for Bentley to be absent really sucks.

I’d also like the Speed 8 to make an appearance

I can only think of one I desperately want in GT.. Pontiac. I know they weren't the best cars but the Firebird line was my absolute favorite as a kid. Being a kid in the 80s I loved Knight Rider so I've always had a fondness for the car. Second, third and forth gen, ugh.. just thinking of getting to drive one in the game with all of the detail PD could put into it.. oh man it's one of my dreams I guess will never come true.. :(

Opel Calibra - was glamored by it as a kid..
Lambo Miura - just for the engine noise..
Citroen Xsara WRC - the one that Loeb won all those championships with..

Any special version of the Mustang would be nice too..

Maybe some more classic WRC cars besides that Xsara.. The boxy Lancia Delta would be sick.

My car brands that should be in GTS .. from the beginning ..

- Pagani ( i miss the ZondaR from GT5 and GT6)
- TVR ( Historical car brand in GRAN Turismo since 1997)
- Lancia (In order to have an alternative to the Audi Sport)
- Koenigsegg ( i needn't to explain why .. )
- Ruf (i know that is a double but exists only ONE yellow bird ...)

IR

Can I have five pairs, as you need competition online.

1. Jaguar XJR-9 vs Porsche 962

2. Merc 190 Evo 2 vs E30 M3 Evo

3. Oreca 07 vs Ligier JS P217

4. Porsche 917K vs Ferrari 512M

5. Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2 vs Lancia Delta S4

I think the above would be great additions. Classic cars, classic rivalries, and the potential for dozens, if not hundreds, of real liveries. Starting with the above would also give a clear direction to add future cars and flesh out these classes.

Back