Flyin' Miata Super Cup S2 | Season Complete - Thanks to all participants!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 176 comments
  • 12,936 views
@Alex Mart Reminder that I will miss this round if your friend wants to take my spot this weekend.
I asked already, he says he's working. :(

But he said he'll let me know the weekends he's not working so I'll try to hook him up
 
But! i found someone from my team who's interested in being a reserve. So he'll take the empty spot this week and if you need him for the next races just tell me

PSN is sly_634
 
Announcement:​

Tsukuba! Time for some laps around one one of Japan's most infamous circuits. Tight circuit should equal tight racing! And for the first time ever, I will be live streaming on Twitch. So strap yourself in, pull your belts tight and let's show everyone just how good this series is. ;)

49139918732_dd0966c9c6_o.png


Driver tags:
​
@Alex Mart @RappyThePro @Litchi @JakeKing39 @GTPvw_slc @DesertPenguin @The Gran Finale @Wardez @Drummer79 @tincanofdeath @Antares26 @GODvandK

Drivers with no GTP account: @pepsione77 @ZRT_ReaperQC @Arron_Ice_Man
 
I'll be there!

I'll see with those without GTP account and i'll get back to you


Like i aaid earlier, guy named sly_634 says he'll gladly substitute. @R1600Turbo He sent you a friend request on PSN
 
i think i’ll be able to make it tommorow ! i’ll keep you updated
 
Race lobby is open! Qualifying starts at 20 minutes after the hour.

I will also be live streaming today. You can follow along here:

 
Thanks to those that attended the races today. Some good hard racing out there. :) Will get the points updated shortly. @Alex Mart make sure those guys have at least their number plates set for the next round and have them register if they haven't already. 👍

Tokyo next!

Edit: Points updated.
 
Last edited:
Abit of a shame with the bugs that happened to me, but thats what happens sometimes. Onto tokyo
 
Abit of a shame with the bugs that happened to me, but thats what happens sometimes. Onto tokyo
Hopefully it's good next week. I would clear cache just in case before joining the room. Don't worry about the points, there's a drop round in effect.
 
Paparazzi stuff incoming! here's some picture from today's race. This little car really fits well with this track, I had a blast today

Can't wait to race again next week

Enjoy!

20191216021944.jpg

Finally away for round 2!

20191216021954.jpg

Yours truly from a downhill perspective

20191216022001.jpg

Little train forming up, eager for some battles

20191216022015.jpg

A last minute overtake

20191216022023.jpg

A win from the start at the first race

20191216022030.jpg

Four wide coming up to a tight hairpin.

20191216022037.jpg

Acceleration

20191216022046.jpg

Had to admit myselft beaten a lap later

20191216022056.jpg

R1600Turbo working himself up the grid

20191216022103.jpg

Late race skirmishes

20191216022111.jpg

A midfield battle

20191216022118.jpg

No kidding, we were side by side almost the whole lap

20191216022127.jpg

Hairpin battle

20191216022135.jpg

Side by side in the fast corner

20191216022145.jpg

Battle for the lead at the third race

20191216022153.jpg

Holding on to my 3rd place (I could already taste the champagne in my mouth)

20191216022208.jpg

Defensive squeeze at last corner (battle for 3rd)

20191216022218.jpg

The End
 
i really enjoyed the race although i had some connection and delay problems but other than that the race was really fun . whoever was no. 87 that was a good battle !
 
I have joined another series which took me out yesterday. I decided to take the Drop Round for yesterday. I'll also miss the race after Tokyo 70%, so I'll find a co-driver for that race. Then, if the co-driver takes good points, do they fill my championship points?
 
Last edited:
I will be there! Hoping to do good like last week!

Like always I'll check with those without GTP account
 
I will be at Tokyo! Also, I'm sure the last round will be Laguna Seca.
 
Sorry, can't make it this week. Work has me there until 5:45
 
Back