Flyin' Miata Super Cup S2 | Season Complete - Thanks to all participants!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 176 comments
I'm trying to get home to race. I need to change my number still as well. I'm going to do my best to get my correct number and there for the first race. Not familiar with this circuit.

Points have been updated and are Unofficial until I can look at the replays.

Sorry to everyone that was effected by what happened in Race 2. I like to think that sort of thing never happens in my lobbies but some people just don't like when others have fun. Those are the kind of people this planet can live without. In any case, please report him if you can and we'll try to move on to greener pastures.

Brands Hatch Indy next week! :)

Did you get a random rammer?
The xD4 guy that has registered and raced with us in the past. For some reason he decided that taking people out during the race (including me several times) was more fun. The guy can go F himself. Had the audacity to say his controller died. Really wish GT Sport had the ability to kick people mid race.

Yea, about the drop rounds. It's still such a shame that people get more enjoyment out of that than actual racing.

I just watch the replay of my incident with this D4ny guy and i'm stunned. I thought it was a bad driver mistake but you clearly see he was trying to ram Wardez for some reason but got me instead. I'm disgust by the fact we was planning on taking out people because the race wasn't going his way or something. For the sake of everybody's progress I hope we don't run into other scumbag reserve driver like that

I just watch the replay of my incident with this D4ny guy and i'm stunned. I thought it was a bad driver mistake but you clearly see he was trying to ram Wardez for some reason but got me instead. I'm disgust by the fact we was planning on taking out people because the race wasn't going his way or something. For the sake of everybody's progress I hope we don't run into other scumbag reserve driver like that
I just watched the whole replay and saved all of the clips. Will share when they finish uploading. The guy is a scumbag and for your sake @RappyThePro I wouldn't be associated with people like that...

Also, after watching the replays and talking with some other drivers, I have made the following adjustments to the results/points:
  • @GODvandK deducted 5 points for contact with myself. Came from way too far back at the hairpin and I ended up facing the wrong way.
  • @GODvandK stripped of race win and given points for 9th place due to contact with @Wardez in exactly the same spot with the same result.
I try to pride myself on having great racing in my leagues, and while we do get that most of the time, I do need people to think a bit harder as to what moves they are planning on making. If you take someone out and you know it is a mistake, might as well pull over and let them go by because if a complaint is issued there is a good chance you're going to lose more than that in the end.

Here we go, for your entertainment if you just happened to miss it:

My lap from hell. I'll admit the last couple times I kind of hit him on purpose, I had already given up at that point.

And the other incidents with a few others. Didn't save clips from them all but it's pretty clear what he's up to.

Oh Really GIF.gif

I just watched the whole replay and saved all of the clips. Will share when they finish uploading. The guy is a scumbag and for your sake @RappyThePro I wouldn't be associated with people like that...

Also, after watching the replays and talking with some other drivers, I have made the following adjustments to the results/points:
  • @GODvandK deducted 5 points for contact with myself. Came from way too far back at the hairpin and I ended up facing the wrong way.
  • @GODvandK stripped of race win and given points for 9th place due to contact with @Wardez in exactly the same spot with the same result.
I try to pride myself on having great racing in my leagues, and while we do get that most of the time, I do need people to think a bit harder as to what moves they are planning on making. If you take someone out and you know it is a mistake, might as well pull over and let them go by because if a complaint is issued there is a good chance you're going to lose more than that in the end.
it was deserved.

I'm really unhappy for what happened yesterday. Dany is as old as me, he's just a little bully. He's my best friend, he isn't a bad person. But when It comes to racing... Well, he promised me before the race: "I won't cause any damage to anyone". Yes. Yes. But this time, the reason was different... He wanted to help me to get the win! Of course I said he was absolutely mad to even think something similiar. But it was too late! I started swearing, what could I do? I honestly deserve some points penalty for letting him race.
P.S. @R1600Turbo , Dany started laughing so hard when he hit you in particular.

I'm really unhappy for what happened yesterday. Dany is as old as me, he's just a little bully. He's my best friend, he isn't a bad person. But when It comes to racing... Well, he promised me before the race: "I won't cause any damage to anyone". Yes. Yes. But this time, the reason was different... He wanted to help me to get the win! Of course I said he was absolutely mad to even think something similiar. But it was too late! I started swearing, what could I do? I honestly deserve some points penalty for letting him race.

Your friend needs to stay away from racing tbh. I don't think you deserve a penalty, personally, I think you worked hard for those point and you deserve them, you shouldn't be responsible for your friend actions. But still, in doubt don't invite people like those, I'm shooked that people who think that way actually exist

Anywayyyyyy, here's pictures from today's race. enjoy them as much as I enjoyed racing and taking them

20191223050709.jpg

Round 3 under way!

20191223050718.jpg

Early fight!

20191223050728.jpg

These esses were tight! its hard to fight in them. No hard feeling Rappy

20191223050737.jpg

The start of a long fight

20191223050752.jpg

I really enjoyed taking those pictures ; wide shots Miatas/Skyscrapper

20191223050801.jpg

Hairpin fight

20191223050820.jpg

Photo finish ! Congratulation Wardez

20191223050830.jpg

Lights out!

20191223050841.jpg

Another wide shot, tweaking with the colors a bit

20191223050849.jpg

Slipstream fun, don't get left out

20191223050856.jpg

Boing. a little hop

20191223050915.jpg

Tunnel land

20191223050926.jpg

Holding on to a gained position

20191223050935.jpg

Tunnel overtake, congrats again Wardez

20191223050944.jpg

Chicane action

20191223050951.jpg

Witnessing a overtake on board

20191223050958.jpg

Recovery drive starts somewhere and it start by overtaking me unfortunetly

20191223051006.jpg

The esses

20191223051015.jpg

Exiting the tunnel

20191223051024.jpg

Getting back that lost position

20191223051037.jpg

The famous five cars battle for second

20191223051044.jpg

I always enjoy a good fight through the esses, even though I lost that one

20191223051052.jpg

Final lap action! 6 cars battle for second now!

you can't control the human brain, so don't feel guilty.

Announcement:

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit this weekend. This circuit provided some great racing last season and I expect there to be much of the same for this round. After what we went through at Tokyo, I hope that this event goes much smoother. :rolleyes: Let's make this one unforgettable! 👍

Note: If you registered at the beginning of the season and have failed to participate in any events so far without explanation, you have been removed from the registration sheet.

49139916617_6d39f97c5e_o.png

Driver tags:
@Alex Mart @RappyThePro @Litchi @JakeKing39 @GTPvw_slc @DesertPenguin @The Gran Finale @Wardez @Drummer79 @tincanofdeath @Antares26 @GODvandK @Shock_Gee @bigbeefytaco

Drivers with no GTP account: @pepsione77 @ZRT_ReaperQC @Arron_Ice_Man

Unfortunately I've just seen that in 2020 I won't be able to do Sunday races anymore. Tomorrow's race will be the last one for me. I want to thank Turbo for creating this. I apologise for all the contacts, but this was my first league in any game, and my first serious races. I've grown up so much thanks to the series. And in this S2 I was able to catch 2 podiums, an absolute dream for me. And in the end, I want to thank all the other drivers for the clean racing, which is something I wasn't used to unfortunately.

T H A N K Y O U !
:cheers::cheers:

@R1600Turbo There is Sly_634 who raced with us at Tsukuba who can race tomorrow. I figured we would need reserve so I told him to come.

He could've race at Tokyo but he had to replace his pedals few days before the race.

Unfortunately I've just seen that in 2020 I won't be able to do Sunday races anymore. Tomorrow's race will be the last one for me. I want to thank Turbo for creating this. I apologise for all the contacts, but this was my first league in any game, and my first serious races. I've grown up so much thanks to the series. And in this S2 I was able to catch 2 podiums, an absolute dream for me. And in the end, I want to thank all the other drivers for the clean racing, which is something I wasn't used to unfortunately.

T H A N K Y O U !
:cheers::cheers:

I hope you the best for the future and I hope to race you in other leagues as well. Good luck man!

I'll be streaming again today but might switch to YouTube where I already have a "small" subscriber base. We'll see how that goes.

Race room is open.

I might do a few laps afterwords at Laguna if anyone wants to join. Just need to get a base lap time to calculate lap count.

Edit: Live stream -

Last edited:
Race room is open.

I might do a few laps afterwords at Laguna if anyone wants to join. Just need to get a base lap time to calculate lap count.

Edit: Live stream -

I can’t find the room. If it’s friends only, I just sent you a friend request.

I was doing another race but backed out after the way they handled late drivers. I can show up if you give me a minute to change liveries

Back