FM2 Players: Meet up here

• Thread starter jacnob
  • 9 comments
I play occasionally (like twice a month) at my brother's house. I drive his cars because they are smexy.

I need a few million to finish purchasing all the cars, but it seems the Auction House doesn't work anymore and that used to be how I made my cash :(

Rue
I need a few million to finish purchasing all the cars, but it seems the Auction House doesn't work anymore and that used to be how I made my cash :(

Odd, it worked for me a little while back.

Rue

That's strange - it worked fine for me last night! I have no money for Forza 4 at the moment, so I'll be playing Forza 2 for at least a little while longer, but I don't mind. It's still a great game and I like having my awesome car collection and bank account!

I AM amazed at how many people still play it online, though, even if 90% of all the races are on the oval....

I'm still relatively active in the Forza 2 community, because someone got me to purchase Forza 2 again. Granted it was only $3. Further, the Auction House in FM2 seems to be working again, which hopefully is good news for anyone who has unresolved auctions and potential millions waiting for them.

I bought Forza 2 at EB Games for 3 dollars a few days ago and i got to say that this game is much better than Forza 3. The menus are better, the career mode is less repetitive, and the HUD is a lot better. The driving physics are IMO better than 3's because there is a less "understeery" feeling. The only problem i have with this game is the lack of tracks.

Back