FM4- Post Your Latest Pics Here

• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 1,040 comments
I wish those Mercedes pics were brighter hoodboi. The darks are just too black. More so on the bottom one. It looks like a sunny day in that pic. Even in the shade it isn't that dark.
Nice tones GeekCred. A little distracting that a bit of the nose isnt in the pic but there is all that empty space up top with the lights.

Holy hell, these photos are ridiculous! Very nice work, now let me dabble in the photomodes and see what I can ''attempt'' to make realistic.

VWgolf5-1.jpg

VWgolf.jpg

Photography is so not me, but this game can put out some high quality images, such beauty!

^^they are beautiful.

I wish those Mercedes pics were brighter hoodboi. The darks are just too black. More so on the bottom one. It looks like a sunny day in that pic. Even in the shade it isn't that dark.
Nice tones GeekCred. A little distracting that a bit of the nose isnt in the pic but there is all that empty space up top with the lights.

every time I went next to that brightness tab the wheels went pale. :(

6238838304_b43b507856_z.jpg

6239266880_d4724daf0b_z.jpg

6238747059_2294c2a7cb_z.jpg

Forza 4 is getting there. I really like having a really smooth race at 60 fps with no screen tearing.

I cannot praise Turn 10 enough about the features, controls, sound, graphics, and the amount of content that they crammed into this game.

true that my friend.id choose 60fps and no screen tearing over weather and nite in the game, anyday!

fordgtengine.jpg

I took this one using the big shot mode to create this. I cropped out the rest because I couldnt get close enough.
This is a door jam sticker. Car is dated July 2006. :D Has the VIN # too!!

ForzaBigshot.jpg

nice photos everyone. Question though, do you have to have XBOX Live Gold to upload pics, like in FM3?

I can remember not having Gold and uploading from FM2, so I was wondering if I could in this one. I have an old console, so no wireless. I don't feel much like pulling an ethernet cable through my house just to find out, so I'll just ask while I'm here.

Still getting the hand of the new lighting. Still prefer GT5's system of photomode, but I know the Forza system can produce good products. I guess it will be trial and error for a while until I can get it, after all it did take me a while to GT5's photomode too.

Forza3.jpg

Forza.jpg

Forza4edit.jpg

Comments welcome !
I like the Spark shot the best. The BMW below it is too dark. There is no bright white in the image. The tree foliage BWM has some great colors. The Camaro where the front end faces you bothers me. I don't know where the car is headed. Since it is moving in the direction where there is very little detail, it is very misleading. Try and keep lots of room in the direction the car is facing. As a viewer, we like seeing what is ahead instead of what is behind. If you understand what I mean
nice photos everyone. Question though, do you have to have XBOX Live Gold to upload pics, like in FM3?

I can remember not having Gold and uploading from FM2, so I was wondering if I could in this one. I have an old console, so no wireless. I don't feel much like pulling an ethernet cable through my house just to find out, so I'll just ask while I'm here.

I am pretty sure you need gold to access the photos. That is what I read somewhere but I cant remember where. But that source could be wrong.

@BryCivic, that door placard is crazy. Talk about attention to detail. Nice find.

Those types of details are all over all of the autovista cars. The passengers door had the tire pressure sticker. I saw stickers on some of the reservoir bottles in the engine bay and one in the front trunk. May shoot more tomorrow.

Still getting the hand of the new lighting. Still prefer GT5's system of photomode....
I do as well. The controller layout is much nicer. The photo effects work as they should. Camera functions actually work they do in professional cameras. I hope there is an update. I love photomode but this seems more complicated than it needs to be and it feels a bit cobbled together.

oh man, Nice Ford GT find. Turn 10 really went the distance with modelling.

6239922174_3f4a336889_z.jpg

6239913102_946de89978_z.jpg
(i cant get a good photo on Maple Valley bridge.)

6239805618_a069f630f5_z.jpg

6239346812_c0c54cbf35_z.jpg

Nice Zonda pic. And the bridge pic too. It has tons of detail. Watch in the Zonda pic how that highlight creeps in the lower left corner. Maybe add a vinette or something. As viewers, we like having 4 Sharp corners of the photo.

Starting to get better, I'm still trying to figure out how to get the gloss and how to get the matte. I think it really depends on the type of paint you choose. Metallic and pearl colours tend to be a weaker point for Forza 4's lighting engine from my early experiences.

Mustang BOSS. Love that sound.

Forza5-1.jpg

Lexus SC300. Still in D-Class, but soon to be Japanese Muscle.

Forza9.jpg

Forza8.jpg

LF-A in Autovista

ForzaBigshotedit.png

Forza6.jpg

Great pics guys. Here is my first attempt. Just messing around with effects and sliders is fun but I feel like I do more harm than good the longer I mess with them.

GetPhoto.ashx

Back