FM4 Screenies

• Thread starter arora
  • 72 comments
I'll just post the Jalopnik article here, which has links to the BMW M5, as well as a host of other new models.

Here are some images taken from the article:

xlarge_2012-bmw-m5-forza-06.jpg

xlarge_2012-bmw-m5-forza-03.jpg

xlarge_2012-bmw-m5-forza-01.jpg

I imagine T10 are probably much easier to work with than PD, so manufacturer's prefer working with and granting licenses to T10.

I imagine T10 are probably much easier to work with than PD, so manufacturer's prefer working with and granting licenses to T10.

Careful not to make assumptions on this regard. Professional affairs between manufacturers and publishers are very much behind the scenes. GT could very well do these things. On a personal note I think it is a reflection of the differences between PD and T10's strategies. Difference in strategies may cause different partnerships and such, but it is still by no means a good indication of who is easier to grant licenses to (In the end, all it comes down to is a bucket of cash, well maybe except for Porsche :sly: .)

wow... and that car was JUST released... What's up PD? Getting pissed, and looking more like I'll get an XBox soon

We got cars in GT5 Prologue already before they came out and were just revealed, so I don't get why you posted that.

Too bad they didn't have the Nordschleife at the "presentation", since they did it at the 24h race. Really want to see if they improved it.

We got cars in GT5 Prologue already before they came out and were just revealed, so I don't get why you posted that.

Too bad they didn't have the Nordschleife at the "presentation", since they did it at the 24h race. Really want to see if they improved it.

Yeah, you are right. Unfortunately, GT5 was a big slap... No new cars (2011 but I mean not japanese cars) were in the game... They wasted sooo much time with that Red Bull (BS) car, instead of that, they should rendered 10 Ferraris... GT5 Prologue was a really fine and stunning game 👍

True enough... and I remember feeling/thinking that if PD would keep doing that GT series would remain the greatest of all time.

UNFORTUNATELY... so far we haven't seen diddly squat in the way of meaningful updates in the eyes of a lot of users... no new tracks, no new cars. This is the game that took more than 5 years to produce mind you.

The Forza series virtually released 4 versions in nearly the same time span... and each was a significant improvement over the former.

I've been with GT since day one... always loved the concept and execution, but GT5 really feels incomplete. I just want them to trickle us some tracks and cars from time to time... is it THAT hard?

PD is owned by $ony.

$ony has a lot of money.

Well, looking at what Wikipedia says about their respectiv total equity and total assets, as well as their respective revenue, Sony has even more money than Microsoft.

But, as always, PD is the poor indy developer, being the last man standing against the mega-corporation that is Microsoft :lol:

Back