FM6 car count (speculation)

• Thread starter SimTourist
  • 68 comments
Furthering my belief that the list will be closer to 500 than 450.
Seeing how they support their games right up until the launch of the next one I too think the final car list will easily exceed 500 cars once all said and done. Hell even earlier, 42 cars are covered by season pass plus 12 Porsches plus whatever extras they throw in after SP runs out.

Several new fords, 2 classic mclarens, 10 formula Es, a few new ferraris, a lot of returning fm4 cars, and several v8 racing cars, and some others I've probably forgotten. This is easily exceeding 50.

Several new fords, 2 classic mclarens, 10 formula Es, a few new ferraris, a lot of returning fm4 cars, and several v8 racing cars, and some others I've probably forgotten. This is easily exceeding 50.
Not all cars from FM5/FH2 might return though.
They've added 100+ cars to FM5 and FH2 through DLC, so the final numbers for FM6 might be in the 550+ ballpark. I'm more concerned about space at this point, FM5/FH2 are both 40 gigs and BD's capacity is 50. I'm curious how they're gonna handle increasing game sizes for future games starting with FM6.

They've added 100+ cars to FM5 and FH2 through DLC, so the final numbers for FM6 might be in the 550+ ballpark. I'm more concerned about space at this point, FM5/FH2 are both 40 gigs and BD's capacity is 50. I'm curious how they're gonna handle increasing game sizes for future games starting with FM6.
The return of two discs perhaps?

Lower the bitrate for audio

Does audio take up enough space to make its pruning useful?
Audio usually takes up the most space on games discs wether that is the case with sim games i dont know but id imagine it still takes up a huge amount of space especially wigh Forza having 450 odd cars to do as well as evefything else.

Last edited:
Back