FM6 Leagues Discussion

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 95 comments
Ok, jumped on FM6 for the first time in almost a month and I go into the Leagues and see "Sim League" When did this happen and is going to stay?? I have to say I have enjoyed racing in this Hopper, other racers are less likely to run you off the road.

Ok, jumped on FM6 for the first time in almost a month and I go into the Leagues and see "Sim League" When did this happen and is going to stay?? I have to say I have enjoyed racing in this Hopper, other racers are less likely to run you off the road.
I think that happened with one of the latest updates a few weeks ago. I haven't tried them, but I know a lot of people like them. I'm sure they are here to stay, there's no time based competition in them that I've seen. :cheers:

Thanks, you need to give them a try, B Class this week. People actual "pass clean" believe it or not
You know about the rivals competition, right? For the Aston Martin? That's what I'm involved in now, trying to get my time down.

You know about the rivals competition, right? For the Aston Martin? That's what I'm involved in now, trying to get my time down.
Just found out about it tonight. Im going to try it out when I get home, but from the sounds of everyone seems pretty tuff

Just found out about it tonight. Im going to try it out when I get home, but from the sounds of everyone seems pretty tuff
There's a thread on it here with a lot of good tips. 👍 And yes, it is tough, for me it is. Some are doing really well, but they are a lot more talented then I. :cheers:

Back