For A Game That Can't Save or Progress Offline Sure Have a Lot of Server Maintenance

This thread.
3d6cfa223cf-42.png
just lol.

i keep getting it, i just got server maintenance while i was doing driving tests and it wouldnt save them. i had all gold now i have nothing :(

Last edited:
Certainly frustrating.... I have server maintenance now so I'm unable to progress anymore.

At least I noticed the announcement this time. I was about to start, just before the server maintenance kicked in. Now I'll just do some other stuff while I wait.

Yep, just got first place in the Civic race and went to maintenance before it would count... :-). I'm hoping this is because there's so many people playing in they are taking the service down to add more servers or whatever the fancy term is. Hopefully in a week or two they get it settled down and then we don't have to worry about squids until Christmas Time Again

Was OK when I started the session but just had my first encounter with server maintenance...no point playing anymore!!! No idea when it'll be back so most likely going to lose my progress, totally unacceptable!!! GTS is a broken, unreliable game in it's current form...:grumpy:

Was OK when I started the session but just had my first encounter with server maintenance...no point playing anymore!!! No idea when it'll be back so most likely going to lose my progress, totally unacceptable!!! GTS is a broken, unreliable game in it's current form...:grumpy:
Hmm on another thread they're saying GT Sport is a work of art and Polyphony's gift to mankind.

This will be the death of GTS so, well done to the fools at PD.
Hmm on another thread they're saying GT Sport is a work of art and Polyphony's gift to mankind.
They're wrong.

This scenario highlights how ridiculous having 90% of the games features accessible online only is. In previous games it was a pain, but now it makes maintenance a game breaking problem. They need to fix this.

Last edited:
For once I'm glad that I had no money to buy GT:S, It'll collect dust eventually when the servers do get switched off for good in the future anyway.

For once I'm glad that I had no money to buy GT:S, It'll collect dust eventually when the servers do get switched off for good in the future anyway.
Be happy with GT6, and for God's sake don't get a PS4 solely for GT Sport.

Back